Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 14 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The episode begins with Zabir roaming around all over Mumbai .. Marina drive , Colaba, gate way of India .
The BG song plays ..."zaalimaa ..." 

Zara is jumpimg n dancing with joy while Kabir is pondering over the words of Pir sahab as he handed over the cash for zara's project n handed over to her the girl's madrasas .

Zara wishes to go to Juhu beach n choupatty beaches, she also wishes to do horse riding  .she wishes Kabir held the reigns while she rode the horse 
She  shouts ..." Kabir I love You !!!" 
Kabir is quiet . Zara is stunned as Kabir asks her to give up the responsibility that national sharia board had given her . Kabir says he noticed how she had forced pir sahab  into this situation . Zara tries to explain that she did not force pir sahab.  Kabir says he was not against education but he disagreed to her ways of thinking  n her ways of teaching the youth . Zara tries to argue her point but kabir declares he wanted her out of this project . Zara says she was given this responsibility by Pri sahab.  She did not demand it .
Their happiness was when they did not argue over this matter . He wanted  Zara looked after his home and not control,the girl's madrasas 

At hotel room Zara watches news praising Zara for taking over the girls madrasas , they praise her for handling teen talaq and zara is in dilemma .

Zara says she had Kabir , her love  on one side and those helpless girls waiting for education on the other . Zara decides that she wil,have ti manao kabir to help her give professionsl education to the girls needing it .  Kabir is not contactable thru phone n zara starts worrying . She finds him missing his dinner , she looks for him n finds him swimming  in the pool 
She drools at him . Admires him taking laps . 

Zara says she will wait for him n drink coffee until he came outnof pool . Kanir finally comes out n pats himself dry . She admires his cpbare torso . She takes his pics . She claims he looked too handsome . They have nok jhok over taking his shirtlesspics . 
Zara then persuades him for dinner .

At Ahmad hoise Ruksar watches ayaan sleeping .. 
She opens his school bag lying nearby . .. She takes out a compass and stares at ayaan 

Kanir gets headache , he is looking for medicines , she offers to give head massage . 

Kabir dissuades Zara from giving her acceptance for this project to national Sharia board . Either she will be his biwi or ... She had to take his signature on the papers . Kabir did not agree to her ways of thinking . Zara feels her shohar will never let her lose her own identity . She is sure kabir will help her .
Kabir wants her to decide whether she wishes ti be close to him or to that oroject . Whether he was of any importance to her or not . Zara tells kabir to rest as he was having head ache they would discuss this next morning . 
Zara prays to allaah that she neither wished to be away from Kabir nor from Her project . She wonders how to manao Kabir . 

Precap 
Ruku Is missing .
All looking for her every where ahmad house. Friends homes, all hospitals ...but ruku is nowhere to be found 
Kabir asks Zara not to let her project to come between them . Zara is thoughtful 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zara should go ahead with the projest because there's no guarantee that Kabeer won't take a third wife if someone pushes his farz button again.

"Tum humara ghar sambhalogi" what is he a caveman!!!

Zara should never waste her talent, education and the goodness in her to help others for a man like Kabeer. He is not worth the efforts she is putting into saving the marriage.

Cvs either should deal with Ruksar and get done with her for once and for all or should just stop shoving her in between scenes.

What's the point of keeping her in the background? They seem clueless as to what to do with her. Now she doesn't even get dialogues yet they find it important to show her everyday. Is she some good luck charm or something...without which they can't air an episode?Edited by beastmaster - 5 years ago
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kabeer is such a bloody two faced jerk. Seriously what century is he living in. Women can manage both personal and professional lives, talented women should be encouraged to succeed not suppressed like kabeer is doing to Zara. The guy needs to learn the basics from peer saab and and zaras dad on how a woman needs to be treated and encouraged to do well in life.
She has always supported him and this was his turn to fully support her regardless of their thought process and work together in building a better future for both boys and girls in the community. Kabeers male ego gets the better of him. 

I just wish these cvs close rukhsars chapter for once and all. They should have just mainly focused on Zara and kabeer this week but still keep forcing her unnecessarly on screen. Like what the hell  just spare us with some chudail free episodes we have been tortured enough with her cheapness. 
Sutapasima thumbnail
I will repeat exactly what I said yesterday 
zara should divorce Kabir .he will never adjust to zara's progression . he just wants her in the kitchen thats all 
how regressive .and above member is right 'kabir might agree to marry a third woman for the sake of some  farz .. he is quite capable!!!

Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I have a different opinion on this Kabeer thing...

I feel this more as his insecurities... Like after Miraj and Waseem thing... He is very protective..

Sometimes Zara get involved into things too much and She start risking her relationship and her Life as well... It could be his fears ...Who would like to see the Loved one in any kind of risk.

This Nazariyan, Usool, Pehajan all this looks just a Lame reason... Kabeer Clearly Know things...

I have a feeling ... Just a Random thought... Like Wild Thoughts...

He is very Possessive, in-secured, Kind of fear of loosing... Fear of Distance, Fear of Rift, fights and differences...

He is trying to clearly keep her away from any such things that would bring problem between them...He wants a simple peaceful life with Zara...

See he always promise her to fulfill her wish, happiness, needs and wants... He just want her for himself... And her world should be him..

A Normal ,Typical, Possessive Husband... He may even think of having a Family... A child... Then Obviously Zara find it difficult to handle things...

See him as a Typical 80's Or 90's Husband... You will not see him as a Villain...

And with Ruksar thing I don't Trust him 1 %... Very high Chances that he would not divorce her...

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheerinbanu

I feel this more as his insecurities... Like after Miraj and Waseem thing... He is very protective..

Sometimes Zara get involved into things too much and She start risking her relationship and her Life as well... It could be his fears ...Who would like to see the Loved one in any kind of risk.

This Nazariyan, Usool, Pehajan all this looks just a Lame reason... Kabeer Clearly Know things...

He is very Possessive, in-secured, Kind of fear of loosing... Fear of Distance, Fear of Rift, fights and differences...

He is trying to clearly keep her away from any such things that would bring problem between them...He wants a simple peaceful life with Zara...

See he always promise her to fulfill her wish, happiness, needs and wants... He just want her for himself... And her world should be him..

A Normal ,Typical, Possessive Husband... He may even think of having a Family... A child... Then Obviously Zara find it difficult to handle things...

See him as a Typical 80's Or 90's Husband... You will not see him as a Villain...

And with Ruksar thing I don't Trust him 1 %... Very high Chances that he would not divorce her...

As an after thought my thoughts were as you penned it down that this is possibility of his insecurities of what had previously happened with nilofer and miraj fiasco and where he was on the verge of losing her. His fears of fights over difference of opinions and her too much Involvement could cause a distance in their relationship. 

However if this the case than he should share these feelings and fears with Zara find a middle ground and not push her to give up on the project. They can work together this.

With the rukhsar crap I don't trust these cvs at all they are capable of anything for the love and obession with her bechari demon and don't give two cents of what the viewers feel or want. 
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaabir

As an after thought my thoughts were as you penned it down that this is possibility of his insecurities of what had previously happened with nilofer and miraj fiasco and where he was on the verge of losing her. His fears of fights over difference of opinions and her too much Involvement could cause a distance in their relationship.

However if this the case than he should share these feelings and fears with Zara find a middle ground and not push her to give up on the project. They can work together this.

With the rukhsar crap I don't trust these cvs at all they are capable of anything for the love and obession with her bechari demon and don't give two cents of what the viewers feel or want.

Before watching the episode, yesterday when i watched the precap, i thought he is saying tgis out of love only. He knows how ziddi she gets, nd he knows the outer world, so he doesnt want her to get into any trouble. I was okay with his this thought process, but in today's episode he clearly said nazariya and soch thing, he said to her that he wants ki vo ghar samhale.
This guy is so confusing, just few episides back when he gabe diwali permission, he said he respevts her soch and everything. This guy is complete idiot,
Diwali track the actual issue was his hesitance , his awkwardness, just that he had never been to any diwali party so he doesnt want to go. But he put a faccade of nayab qazi.
Here also i feel either he is too protective of her or maybe he is jelous of his own wife success.
Dono miya biwi pagal h, ek ko sex ni karna, dosre ko karna h , vo apna gussa kahin ka kahin nikal rha h,
Its like har hafte bas ye miya biwi exam lete aur dete rehte hain,
Zara last week palat palat exam liya ab kabeer project ke fuccade mein sex intrests ka exam le rha hai 🤣
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheerinbanu

Kabir is not asking Zara to quit because he loves her or cares for her or fears for her safety 

He is worried Zara will do better than him ...she will get more praises than him... She will come to the limelight while he will be behind her in her shade .

He fears For zara becoming more successful than him . So he wants her to change her line n work as his unpaid housekeeper n cook n provide him sex on demand . 

I Have started hating Kabir now