Bepannaah LIVE UPDATES 14 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Harsh asking naani if she was really telling the truth .

Anjana asks him not to speak to that naani  or believe her . Who was she ?? Was he not bothered about his own family ?? They were all conniving with Zoya to cheat the Hooda family !!

Harsh tells Anjana that she knew very well that Zoya had nothing to do with all this n ...Anjana knew very well Naani was not lying , also she knew they were not strangers . He asks anjana to stop all this nautanki . Harsh refuses to take any more nonsense from her 
Adi is infuriated that he insulted  his mother 
He  accuses his dad of forgetting the fact they his mom had forgiven him earlier for all his fallacies 
Anjana had forgive him earliern n again n again n was still with him yet he was still suporting strangers n going against his wife anjana 
Adi asks if he knew about raj earlier  ??
Harsh takes kasam that he knew nothing about raj ..
Asks naani why this was hidden from him ? 

Naani says pallavi did come tk meet him n tell him all the truth but some one did not let her meet Harsh 
FB scene of Young Anjana stopping / i sulting /Pallavi with baby Raj . Throwing her out of Hooda mansion n threatening of dire consequences of she did not disappear with her illegitimate child 
Pregnant Anjana felt bad for her own unborn child that time 
FB ends 

Naani says Pallavi felt so insulted that she gave uo Raj to orphanage . She sacrificed her child, her love.  She the. Disappeared . She returned after 8 yrs later . How pallavi had waited for Harsh all her life n she had nothing while Harsh Had everything . 

FB scene 
He had lied to Pallavi by assuring he would divorce Anjana . Pallavi had ben very happy the day harsh had promised to marry her after dopivorcing Anjana . She had planned to return with husband Harsh n son Raj . 
Pallavi had cried as naani assured she would take care of them. Pallavi dreamt of her own small,family . 

Harsh is leaving Hooda mansion with his suitcase.  Anjan threatening him n warning him. Of direconsequences . He had reached this status because of her n her dad . Was this the way he retunprned their favour  ?? Harsh is furious that she accused him of havingnohysical relations with bazaru aurat n leaving his family for her she threatens to separate his sons from him for ever if he stepped out for that bazaru aurat 

Harsh gives in . He calls Pallavi n tells her that he could not leave his two sons n come to her 
 Pallavi is so disturbed she jumps off a high wall . Pallavi seeks forgiveness from Rajbeer .

Naani says pallavi was murdered by Harsh's decisioj to ditch her . All this was becasue of this jansaaz aurat anjana . Adi asks Naani not to speak that way about his mother lhis mother was not wrong , she did everything for her family,her pati. Her sons ... . If any one was wrong  it was Harsh . 
Anjana says naani was lying . Thatbpallavi was greedy n did not love her.  But his miney n his position. How did he believe his raj was his son !! He could be any body's illegitimate child !! Raj gets furious at Anjana for speaking so ill\ about his mother... he charges at anjana and  Adi too gets furious noticing Rajbeer charge towards his mother anjana 

Adi pulls out a fruit knife n attacks Raj for trying to hurt his mom anjana 
Harsh slaps Adi for trying to attack Rajveer 
Naani smirks watching all this .

Precap 
Adi is not to be seen Zoya and arjun look for himall over the house they discover Harsh's body lying on the floor  bleeding  from stab wounds in the chest . He is unresponsive 
Adi is sprawled on the nearby sofa with ??? bleeding wrists with attempted suicide ?? 

Zoya and Arjun are stunned 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I restarted this Monday. You noticed me 3 days late 😆 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nani seems shady. I somehow can't trust her version of the truth.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Nani seems shady. I somehow can't trust her version of the truth.

Raj might be some random guy whom  naani is  setting up as pallavi-Harsh's son .
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I don't think either that Rajveer is the hooda' also I am kind of glad what Anjana did otherwise we won't get Adi and also Arjun.. could we? 😉
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I don't think either that Rajveer is the hooda' also I am kind of glad what Anjana did otherwise we won't get Adi and also Arjun.. could we? 😉

did Harsh marry Anjana without revealing his relationship with Pallavi ?? or did anjana marry him despite knowing everything ?? I want to know the truth . 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Sutapasima
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

did Harsh marry Anjana without revealing his relationship with Pallavi ?? or did anjana marry him despite knowing everything ?? I want to know the truth .

Till now what is revealed from that I feel Anjana married knowing about Pallavi but she came to know about the kid when she was pregnant with Adi.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harini01

Thanks for the Update Sutapasima

I missed you Harini ðŸ˜ƒ