Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Looks like the thugs are holding diwali pataka guns and not real ones.. ðŸ¤£
Push-pull thumbnail
Arrey waah.. Pre gets an appreciation certificate from Mohini.. Not bad Prerna..  😆 Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh god
ladkiya aisi baat apni baap ko nahi batati🤣
nehadupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how on earth could they execute this thug scenario i don't understand i wish writers come to IF and take some ideas and use them so we will be spared from this nonsense BTW what did they get out of this i mean what was the purpose. onu pre love realization not happened, onu will do anything for his family is know statement same goes with pre we are dealing with nav. so what exactly did they want to portray i didn't catch there point. can someone enlighten me please.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This episode was made so that we could drag it 😆 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehadupa

how on earth could they execute this thug scenario i don't understand i wish writers come to IF and take some ideas and use them so we will be spared from this nonsense BTW what did they get out of this i mean what was the purpose. onu pre love realization not happened, onu will do anything for his family is know statement same goes with pre we are dealing with nav. so what exactly did they want to portray i didn't catch there point. can someone enlighten me please.

dear prepare for this type epi  serial atleast here for 3 years😳
one devlopment is here thugs also become anupre shiper🤣
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehadupa

The main purpose was 'Ma ke liye mein kuch be karunga'
Dude, our boy was ready to jump in front of the gun like Tom jumps on Jerry 😆 We literally are back to square one tbh. The only progress is that Prerna knows she is feeling something more than friendship for Anu
These were filler episodes, to the best of my knowledge, because the cast/writers/ crew must have take Diwali holidays 
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Read somewhere Hina is on leave... So may be instead of the nikkaa we got the thugs to entertain. Still instead of comedy they could have given a proper drama. 
Phenyl thumbnail
W*F was this episode
Where in the world do police suck so much? They leave then realise something is wrong. Shouldnt the first priority be to send atleast 1 police guy back????And why are those thugs talking so much? In real life all these robberies get over in 10 mins max
Mohini can be annoying sometimes. The robber guy is pointing a gun at her head and instead of shutting up she is like my son has nice iq
I know you love Awwnu but seriously this is not the time woman
Apart from the 1 scene where Prerna put that wire in the water I hated the whole episode
Push-pull thumbnail
 Entertainment entertainment entertainment..😆