Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 13 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

episode begins with Kabir coming out of his bath and zara drooling on him .. he is annoyed with her . she manaos him . but he is miffed off with her . he declines her help or assistance with dressing up ..
he agrees Rukar ka saya was between them .. 
kabir asks her not to take Ruj-ksar's name . zara asks him not to take advantage of her majboori . 

at ahmad house Zeenat is taking care of ruksar ..zeenat and her husband Kashan have nok jhok . she complains that kabir was happily roaming at mumbai and enjoying himself and she is scared zara might convince him to talaq ruku .
Kashan  asks zeenat to be patient n pray for ruku's recovery .

zara feels Kabir was called to mumbai for his project ..but why was SHE caled here ??

zara feels happy kabir wore the shervani she chose for him .. she greets him with flowers n tries to appease him .. they decide to have breakfast together after some nok jhok .they get food for pir sahab joining them at the table . 

pir sahab gives lecture to kabir on how to fulfil shohar's duty of keeping biwi happy . zara is happy his project would be announced today ..it was their great day and neither of them would take ruksar's name .

at the conference pir sahab announces the project of Kabir how he wanted to give profesional training to all students of madrasas along with religious texts . kabir deliver lecture on how to make all students fit to be responsible citizens and make contributions to society .

pir sahab says kabir's wife stood besides him in full support . he invite zara bibi to stage to shre her views .

zara comes on stage and shares how proud she is to be his biwi .. she praises kabir , his project and his views n how supportive he was of her views . how he was working hard for the upliftment of poor students . 

kabir is granted cheque of one crore for his project along with fifty thousand for Zara's project 
to work for the upliftment of the girls of their kaum 
zara is surprised . kabir is shocked n not pleased to see zara get this appreciation n fame .
zara thanks the national board of sharia for recognizing her capabilities and giving her the opportunity for working for the upliftment n training of unsupported women in society ..all clap 

pir sahab hands over all girl's madarsas  over to zara for better handling he is sure she wil change the future of the children of  their kaum . kabir will remain over all in charge .

all clap in appreciation and zara feels happy n proud .

kabir is not happy with this situation . and zara notices this . 

at ahmad house zeenat is worried for Ruku's future .Aisha tries to calm n assure zeenat but she scolds her for geting Ruku home in a hurry ..how would she take care in case any untoward incident happens . zeenat feels no one shared her feelings .

ruku  tears up Zabir foto separating zara from kabir in the pic .zeenat hopes zabir rishtaa does not break up like this foto .

precap

zara is horse riding on the beach ...
kabir asks Zara to give up the zimmedaari that sharia board has given her 
he wanted her to take care of her husband n not the girls of the society .

zara complains if he did not want the girls to get education n training n do better in life ??
kabir wants to see what was more important for her .. her sharia board or her shohar ?? 
zara feels disappointed with kabir 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks
This zeenat is one ungrateful selfish b****. Both sister are cheap and the lowest of low they need to be shown the mirror of their evil deeds and not glorified. Zeenat supporting a criminal is also one. Why is there so much focus on these characters cvs are really unbelievable. 
What's wrong with shazzy and Aisha this is the woman who conspired to kill their laadla beta yet they are running around her to recover her for what more mental torture. 

Ok Zara should have mentioned to kabeer about her dream project but there was no need for kabeer to be pissed at her, the project is for a good cause the betterment of woman so why is he been a week about it.  

Chudail tearing up zabeer pic shows that she is definitely faking her memory loss. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Thanks

This zeenat is one ungrateful selfish b****. Both sister are cheap and the lowest of low they need to be shown the mirror of their evil deeds and not glorified. Zeenat supporting a criminal is also one. Why is there so much focus on these characters cvs are really unbelievable. 
What's wrong with shazzy and Aisha this is the woman who conspired to kill their laadla beta yet they are running around her to recover her for what more mental torture. 

Ok Zara should have mentioned to kabeer about her dream project but there was no need for kabeer to be pissed at her, the project is for a good cause the betterment of woman so why is he been a week about it.  

Chudail tearing up zabeer pic shows that she is definitely faking her memory loss. 

100% agree with you 
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's high time we got rid of Ruksar. She doesn't speak, yet the cvs have to show her scenes alternatively with the leads. Can't take her anymore.

And by the way the story is heading. ...I think we are gonna witness yet another fallout between Zabeer. Ruksar and Kabeer are not getting divorced any time soon. This is becoming monotonous.

I Want Meraj Back now.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: beastmaster

It's high time we got rid of Ruksar. She doesn't speak, yet the cvs have to show her scenes alternatively with the leads. Can't take her anymore.

And by the way the story is heading. ...I think we are gonna witness yet another fallout between Zabeer. Ruksar and Kabeer are not getting divorced any time soon. This is becoming monotonous.

I Want Meraj Back now.

Now tha Zara is becoming as powerful as Kabir she should divorce him
She has tried enough to save this rishtaa but he does nothing but prevent her from going ahead professionally ..he is jealous of her clearly . I dislike men who cant  accept women as successful as themselves 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

She has tried enough to save this rishtaa but he does nothing but prevent her from going ahead professionally ..he is jealous of her clearly . I dislike men who cant accept women as successful as themselves

Ever since they mentioned Reema having a US based brother I have started entertaining the idea of having him on the show. Zara must have known the guy since her childhood, must be good friends with him too.

Zabeer's divorce will finish the show. But cvs definitely can bring in a broad minded guy who could make Kabeer realise the worth of Zara.

Why not use Reema ke US wale Bhaiyya? I would love to see a jealous and insecure Kabeer. He takes Zara too much for granted. He will realise her importance only at the brink of losing her to someone else.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: beastmaster

Ever since they mentioned Reema having a US based brother I have started entertaining the idea of having him on the show. Zara must have known the guy since her childhood, must be good friends with him too.

Zabeer's divorce will finish the show. But cvs definitely can bring in a broad minded guy who could make Kabeer realise the worth of Zara.

Why not use Reema ke US wale Bhaiyya? I would love to see a jealous and insecure Kabeer. He takes Zara too much for granted. He will realise her importance only at the brink of losing her to someone else.

This appears a very good idea to move the story forwards ... We have had enough of Zeenat n ruku drama. Fed up now .  
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She has tried enough to save this rishtaa but he does nothing but prevent her from going ahead professionally ..he is jealous of her clearly . I dislike men who cant  accept women as successful as themselves 

I don't agree,If wife gets more power,she should divorce,Both can compromise.
Kabir s character is consistent,he loves her but hates her independent views,this adds spice to their life' If everybody loves every body where is the story?
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

I don't agree,If wife gets more power,she should divorce,Both can compromise.
Kabir s character is consistent,he loves her but hates her independent views,this adds spice to their life' If everybody loves every body where is the story?

THATS the problem with Kabir ..he DOES NOT want to compromise 
he wants her to quit .
why cant Kabir adjust to his wife's new status ??tel me sahana ??
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THATS the problem with Kabir ..he DOES NOT want to compromise 
he wants her to quit .
why cant Kabir adjust to his wife's new status ??tel me sahana ??

Kabir has to adjust after all,he knows Zara is right,but  but that his male  ego ...that stops.But the mess Kabir has brought to their life in Ruksar is bigger hurdle.But why Zara gives so much credit to him publicly,when he is always the bumbling sorry stumbling block.