These actors to not be a part of Dil Hi Toh Hai on ALTBalaji

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
The audiences and fans of Sony TV's Dil Hi Toh Hai are elated to learn that their favourite show will be on the web.

The show will soon come back on ALTBalaji and entertain audiences with its content. The soap will see a leap of around seven-eight years, and all the major characters will be retained in it namely Karan Kundra, Yogita Bihani and others.

However, Gautam Ahuja and Pooja Jadhav, who play the roles of Shivam and Shanaya respectively, will bid adieu to Dil Hi Toh Hai family.

A close source associated with the show said, "Since it will be about seven-eight years leap, the teenagers Gautam and Pooja will sadly have to move out of the show.

We contacted Gautam, who confirmed the news and said "A teenager is always replaced with leaps and thus new actors will be roped in to play the grown up Shivam and Shanaya.

Talking about the bond he shares with the team, Gautam said "The bonds that I made within the span of six months are unforgettable; we had an amazing time shooting for the show. I will obviously miss it.

We contacted Pooja but she remained unavailable for comment.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
This is ok. They had to take a leap otherwise how would the kids grow up.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is disappointing that they are taking such a big leap. I was hoping for 2-3 years max and I thought they will still show Palak pregnant and only couple of months leap. Now, will they come back ASAP? I am already losing interest
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's just started her career I doubt she wud want it that way..
I'm gonna miss Gautam though ðŸ¥± loved his fun moments with Ricky be really did them well..hope hopef the new Shivam would do the same Ricky wud really need them.. 
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kankabhor

It is disappointing that they are taking such a big leap. I was hoping for 2-3 years max and I thought they will still show Palak pregnant and only couple of months leap. Now, will they come back ASAP? I am already losing interest

Why are you people on this forum criticizing everything. I mean come one we are getting our favourite show back isn't that enough for you people. Ekta Kapoor makes brilliant shows on ALT Balaji and I think she knows what she is doing better than us. Stop complaining and enjoy the flow of the show please I request you people. This I think is my last post in this forum. Dil hi toh hai forum is too negative.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Why are you people on this forum criticizing everything. I mean come one we are getting our favourite show back isn't that enough for you people. Ekta Kapoor makes brilliant shows on ALT Balaji and I think she knows what she is doing better than us. Stop complaining and enjoy the flow of the show please I request you people. This I think is my last post in this forum. Dil hi toh hai forum is too negative.

What's up with this preaching, huh? Isn't this platform for everyone's opinion. Chill and learn to accept opposite views. Everyone is here because they like the show, there is no need for anyone to tell others what to say and what not. And as far as Ekta is concerned, she make good shows as well as crappy shows even on Alt Balaji so your point is invalid about trusting Ekta. Not everyone is gonna go ga ga over show all the time.

As it's last post on the forum, good luck to you..
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
People, People !! What's with the bitterness, huh?! Breathe! Spread joy! Bring in the sparkle of happiness ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¤—
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll miss Gautam & Pooja