Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 12 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kabir is waiting for Zara as she joins him at the cafetaria 
Some e guys walk up to her n ask if she was Zara siddiqui
Kanir says she was Zara ahmad ..his biwi.the guys are pleased tk meet her n praise her thinking n how they were fans of her way of thinking n open minded ness . They request selfies with her.
Kabir walks aside .
Zara goes to him and says  she was what her husband made her ... Her thinking n open minded ness was because her husband supported her n never tried to change her .

Kabir is impressed . Zabir pose for selfie together .
At home ZeenT is surprised as she discovers Ruksar had got loss of memory n does not remember Kabir at all . Ahamd family tries to help Ruksar get her mamory back , by remindinngher of various incidents . But she does not recollect anything or any one . Kabir calls up home to ask about every i e and ruksar pshahbaz says all was OK .. He does not tell Kabir that Ruku was at home . 

Pir sahab comes to meet zabir . He is happy with zabir and feels bad for ruksar . 
Zara remembers how pir sahab had tried to explain that Islam gave permission of two wives to live together in the same house with their husband . But zara had refused to share her husband with any other woman 
Zara today apologizes for not listening to his advise the other day lpir sahab forgives her . 

Zabir are at the beach her dupatta flies off into the ocean lkabir risks his life to retrieve it 
Zara is at wit's end worried for his life 
Zabir hug tightly ss he drapes the dupatta over her again lthey have beauiful moments 

BG romantic song plays .."dhal jau maintujhme ghul jau main tujhme ... "

In their room Zara rmembers that she had told kabir that until,Ruksar regained her consciousness memory ,n he gave  her talaq they would stay apart . 
In the room Kabir reminds her that he had promised her that he will fulfill all her desires pzara reminds him of ruksar pkabir says their love will overcome all hurdles . 
Kabir is prepared to forget every thing .
Kabir reminds her they were married ...switches off the lights n lies down .. Zara places her head on his chest as he lies down .. Theey have close moements 
Zara givs in . Zabir are seen hugging eachother tightly n kissing on the neck lsuddenly Zara notices something n gets alarmed .

The BG song plays .."tu nazm nazm sa ..." 

Ruksar's vision appears before Zara remindinngher of her promise not to consumate with Kabir until he gave Ruksar talak . So how come she was giving in to his carms tonight !!.. Kabir had not yet given her talaq 
Zara regrets her actions 
Zara disngages Kabir's arms around her n rushes off to the washroom in a hurry. ...splashes water on her face ... Kabir goes after her asking what was wrong !!

Zara tells Kabir that Ruksar was still between them . She could hug himmbut not more 
Kanir gets annoyed n walks away 

Precap 
Pir sahab gives Kabir check to Kabir of one n half crores 

Kanir asks whay this money ??

One crore was from Islam community. For Kabir's good work and half crores was for Zara's project for upliftment of girls studying at madrasas 
Zara smiles an says she always wanted to do something good for the girls of her kaum. Kabir is not pleased with  this contribution for Zara .    l 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm really annoyed by Kabeer's hypocrisy. He's the one who brought a 3rd person into their lives. He crushed Zara's soul and put her through living hell to save a criminal. Her entire world fell apart because of a thoughtless decision he made.

And now he wants her to forget everything and give in to his desires as if nothing happened at all. How convenient!!

He should actually be thanking his lucky starts that she hasn't walked out on him yet.

She didn't choose this life. It was his doing all along. She needs time to recover from the mental agony she's going through. Instead of getting upset with her Kabeer should reflect upon his own actions and have some patience.

And if he is so sexually frustrated he always has an option. He has a second wife who is always ready to please him in whatever way he wants.

Btw, welcome back Suta. Hope u enjoyed ur break. Missed ur updates here.Edited by beastmaster - 5 years ago
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beastmaster

I'm really annoyed by Kabeer's hypocrisy. He's the one who brought a 3rd person into their lives. He crushed Zara's soul and put her through living hell to save a criminal. Her entire world fell apart because of a thoughtless decision he made.

And now he wants her to forget everything and give in to his desires as if nothing happened at all. How convenient!!

He should actually be thanking his lucky starts that she hasn't walked out on him yet.

She didn't choose this life. It was his doing all along. She needs time to recover from the mental agony she's going through. Instead of getting upset with her Kabeer should reflect upon his own actions and have some patience.

And if he is so sexually frustrated he always has an option. He has a second wife who is always ready to please him in whatever way he wants.

Btw, welcome back Suta. Hope u enjoyed ur break. Missed ur updates here.

Zara is totally right. Kabeer has to wait. He needs to be patient. After what Zara has been through she needs time to recover.
I knew Kabeer might soon get frustrated with Zara's condition of "Poore ke Poore", and he might start acting rude to her very soon.
Exactly if he is so sexually frustrated and isn't patient enough to wait till  Rukhsar is out of their life, well to be honest dumb enough not to divorce Rukhsar in the first place then he might as well consider fulfilling his desire with his second Begum. 
It's a good thing that Zara isn't allowing Kabeer to get close to her coz who knows tomorrow he might again take some thoughtless decision and decides not to divorce Rukhsar. He is that unpredictable! 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica13

Zara is totally right. Kabeer has to wait. He needs to be patient. After what Zara has been through she needs time to recover.
I knew Kabeer might soon get frustrated with Zara's condition of "Poore ke Poore", and he might start acting rude to her very soon.
Exactly if he is so sexually frustrated and isn't patient enough to wait till  Rukhsar is out of their life, well to be honest dumb enough not to divorce Rukhsar in the first place then he might as well consider fulfilling his desire with his second Begum. 
It's a good thing that Zara isn't allowing Kabeer to get close to her coz who knows tomorrow he might again take some thoughtless decision and decides not to divorce Rukhsar. He is that unpredictable! 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 
I totally agree 
Why is Kabir in a hurry ?? Does he not feel guilty over anything . 
In the pre cap he got annoyed with zara over her contribution for a good cause ... He wanted it to be solely HIS project 

Similarly Zara demanded Kabir to belong solely to HER but  is he is not giving her that !! 
Yet he expects the dame from her !! Heights of Hypocrisy  
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Suta.
Zara was right her stance, kabeer really needs to take that initiative and kick that saaya rukhsar out of their lives. She having the tag of kabeers wife will always stop Zara from moving forward and Kabeer really needs to understand this and start acting to remove rukhsar. He needs to be patient and give Zara the required time.it isn't easy for her to forget everything and move on. 

@ CVs please cut this rukhsar crap out we've really had enough now, what was the need to show rukhsars bootha just words would had an impact on Zara. 
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MY DOUBT...

KABEER DIDN'T PAY MEHER TO ZARA RIGHT...😛

WE HAD SUCH A LONG TRACK ON THIS ISSUE... WITH MIRAJ...😉

THEN HOW SHE CAN GIVE 50 L FROM THE MEHER TO THE PROJECT...😲

SERIOUSLY ... NOW I UNDERSTAND WHO HAVE MEMORY LOSS...🤣...
KEEP IT UP GREAT WORK...👏

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheerinbanu

MY DOUBT...

KABEER DIDN'T PAY MEHER TO ZARA RIGHT...😛

correctly pointed out Sheerin 
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Thanks for the update Suta.

Zara was right her stance, kabeer really needs to take that initiative and kick that saaya rukhsar out of their lives. She having the tag of kabeers wife will always stop Zara from moving forward and Kabeer really needs to understand this and start acting to remove rukhsar. He needs to be patient and give Zara the required time.it isn't easy for her to forget everything and move on.

@ CVs please cut this rukhsar crap out we've really had enough now, what was the need to show rukhsars bootha just words would had an impact on Zara.

Exactly, why is she stuffed in between Zabeer scenes even during their mini getaway? A voiceover or a flashback would have served the purpose.

Btw, has anyone else noticed that Ruksar mostly is shown without dupatta over her head ever since her comeback ( or atleast in episodes that I have watched with her)? She always used to cover her head before going to Dubai. Why the sudden change?
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheerinbanu

MY DOUBT...

KABEER DIDN'T PAY MEHER TO ZARA RIGHT... 😛

I have corrected that mistake in updating ... Tha 50 lakhs was for zara's project for upliftment of grls studying at madrasas