Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi lovely ppl out there...am Ganga, here πŸ˜³.. Dis is my first post in dis thread.. I absolutely adore dis couple πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Sumedh and Mallikka doing grt job in RK..⭐️
Wanted to b an active member in our forum.. But due to my exams I couldn't b more interactive...

The best part of dis show is I can thoroughly enjoy the foolish tricks of villains (especially Ayan's small victory smile πŸ€£), Radha's short tempered behavior wid kanha as we already know wat the consequences might me πŸ˜†

RK rangoli on the flour was so so beautiful ❀️ and the scene was a metaphor in itself .. I wonder, how come the surrounding ppl doesn't witness the sudden change in Radha's rangoli as they all witnessing d competition from the very beginning?? How come no one questioning the same??? As in dis show kanha and Balram hiding their original identity, how come d ppl aren't doubtful?? πŸ˜†

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello ganga, i am tusu and warm welcome to this thread πŸ˜ƒ

are your exams still on or are they over now? would love to have you as an active member here and in the forum πŸ˜Š 

happy to know you are loving the show and hopefully you will have good time here discussing it with our lovely fellow members πŸ˜Š
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Welcome back Janaki , was worried for you . Happy to see your presence here tonight.😊 

Why Puja is not coming ? Missed her .

looks like pooja has forgotten us madhuri 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Hello ganga, i am tusu and warm welcome to this thread  πŸ˜ƒ

are your exams still on or are they over now? would love to have you as an active member here and in the forum πŸ˜Š 

happy to know you are loving the show and hopefully you will have good time here discussing it with our lovely fellow members πŸ˜Š

😳Thank you so much tusu.. Happy to meet you all πŸ€—
15 more days for my exam to begin.. Currently am preparing for it.. πŸ₯± Wil definitely join regularly for discussion about the  show and with lovely forumties, once my exams are over  β­οΈ
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

So, how was the beautiful surprise everyone ? ❀️ ☺️  

⭐️ πŸ‘

Uff! It was beautiful sumi! The Rangoli felt like, taken up straight from some, traditional scripture! It gave such a soulful and a authentic look to the scene! β€οΈ

And my my! Kahna eyes, are the ones to die for! Why do i always feel, its sumedh more than kahna in such scenes! It feels like, the little nuances sumedh puts in such emotional scenes, doesn't even require direction, he just improvises, on the spot, coz, such REALNESS can't come through acting, it has to be FELT, and sumedh defo feels it!😳 I did wish, radha would also feel something after seeing it! 

But nevermind, the whole colours spreading, gave me, 1st promo vibes! That, 'Krishna ko rang ne aayi ho?' 'Nahi, krishna se rangne aayi hu'

But i had a major doubt after watching the scene! The people on earth, do not know, radha-krishna are gods? I mean, they were existing in heaven na? So, how come, nobody knew, such gods exsisted?πŸ˜•
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Hi lovely ppl out there...am Ganga, here  😳.. Dis is my first post in dis thread.. I absolutely adore dis couple πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Sumedh and Mallikka doing grt job in RK..⭐️

Wanted to b an active member in our forum.. But due to my exams I couldn't b more interactive...

RK rangoli on the flour was so so beautiful ❀️ and the scene was a metaphor in itself .. I wonder, how come the surrounding ppl doesn't witness the sudden change in Radha's rangoli as they all witnessing d competition from the very beginning?? How come no one questioning the same??? As in dis show kanha and Balram hiding their original identity, how come d ppl aren't doubtful?? πŸ˜†

Hi ganga! Sukhi here! Welcome to the forum!πŸ˜ƒ Nice to see, new people are joining the interaction! This show, indeed deserves such growing fan following! Keep posting, after your exams!πŸ˜†

And yes! Regarding your doubt, if krishna can change the rangoli, in blink of an eye, u think its difficult for him, to wipe off, a little memory of previous rangoli, from the spectator's minds?!πŸ˜† Its indeed krishna leela! 

Same is true, for krishna-balram's identities! Till they don't want, nobody is gonna recognize them! Anyways, they aren't giving much GODLY VIBES anyways, since the start of the show!πŸ˜† So, it will happen when the time is right!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

img01

img01

img01

img01
Edited by BARBlE - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

But i had a major doubt after watching the scene! The people on earth, do not know, radha-krishna are gods? I mean, they were existing in heaven na? So, how come, nobody knew, such gods exsisted?πŸ˜•

serial experience says writers often suffer from selective amnesia, they expect us to ignore it πŸ˜†
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

serial experience says writers often suffer from selective amnesia, they expect us to ignore it πŸ˜†

But how ignorant that sounded!πŸ˜† Even after seeing that mor pankh on krishna, in rangoli, kisiki nai chamki?πŸ˜† I found it very weird tusu!πŸ˜†

Jai ho, Makers ki!πŸ˜†
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

But how ignorant that sounded!πŸ˜† Even after seeing that mor pankh on krishna, in rangoli, kisiki nai chamki?πŸ˜† I found it very weird tusu!πŸ˜†

Jai ho, Makers ki!πŸ˜†

that peacock feather was the clincher, the usual tubelight radha thought for a moment that people will caught them but no... πŸ˜²

looks like another chutki bajana happened off screen to erase common sense from the villagers temporarily πŸ˜† how else to explain it