Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Only abhimanyu has disappointed me, I thought abhi bht hi strong character hoga. Ye to Danny part 2 nikla!
Don't know if shoaib is happy with his role, he takes main or lead roles only right??
Danny to doormat tha aarohi ka. 😡 don't know what's in store for Danny part 2 now!! 🥱
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

I was always worried for aarohi, that she should get a job,, start earning for herself. Now mamta ji knew her true potential and talent, yes guys aarohi is a passionate dancer, Yayyy im so glad finally she got a job in bar 🥳🥳

See Dunya me successful insan wo hota hy jo apne talent/hobby ko profession me convert krta hy, she can only dance and seduce people . . I'm happy her dream is fulfilled 😭😭

Jahan tak baat hy aarohi ki smell ki, to s1 me both tara and aarohi used to wear some vanilla scent, yad hy? 😛😳

After revamp when aarohi was burnt and her face got changed to deep ko us men se strong burnt smell ati hogi maybe 🤓
Wo jal gayi thi na, OMGGG that's why deep betrayed her this time, he wanted his kid only, aur jali hui plastic aarohi ki smell was unbearable for him
Aur koi smell nai ho skti 🤣🤣

I'll watch yesterday's episode only for my Aarohi
She finally got her dream job, bs isko revenge ka naam nai dena chahye, there's no shame in being a bar dancer 😃❤️

Hahaha agree passionate dancer hai is liye apni hobby ko utilze kiya ur bar dancer bna gae revenge k liye🤣lol jali hui smell after plastic surgery 😆lagta hai ab bi ati hai smell is liye deep us ko pechan raha k ye arohi hai🤣
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Only abhimanyu has disappointed me, I thought abhi bht hi strong character hoga. Ye to Danny part 2 nikla!

Don't know if shoaib is happy with his role, he takes main or lead roles only right??
Danny to doormat tha aarohi ka. 😡 don't know what's in store for Danny part 2 now!! 🥱

Agree he dispointed me too ak dum strong se weak character bna gya🥱😕falling for sheila is 🥱🤢yes shoaib mainly takes lead roles dnt knw this time what happened to him that he came in immj🥱but the only difference is danny was not in montage but abhi is in montage so this shows he also have important role.let see what will happen to his character he will die like danny or not😕
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohho now I understood that why mamta casted shoaib as abhimanyu in IMM.guys she is just trying to copy behayadh.jaise arjun left maaya & then he was married with saanjh.ussi tarah sheila will leave deep & then she will marry with abhimanyu.that's abhi's character is present in immj's montage.
Mamta is comparing characterless & cheap deep with maaya's iconic character.not done mamta.aisa dikhake tum behayadh show ki insult kr rhi ho.
Crimson9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Sabi I don't think that anjali will do item dance in bar.why she will do this.she is trained killer.so she will not hesitate or will become nervous for killing deep.within 2 minutes she will finish deep's chapter.uske liye woh bar dancer kyu banegi???
@crimson are u still watching imm.??

Yes, I still watch this show. There isn't anything interesting/ thrilling left in the show, just dragging... but I am just curious about the ending. Itna dekha hai to thora aur sahi. 😊

Edited by Crimson9 - 5 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
@crimson then hats off to u & ur patience.mai toh haar gyi Mamta aur uske show she.don't wait to see the ending of this show.BC it's never ending flop & cheap revenge series which can't beat India's any regular dramas.jab tak yeh show trip charts se bahar nahi jaayega tab tak colors will doesn't take any strict action against imm.& for this first aalishians should need to stop watch this show.they need to accept this truth that old aarohi will never do comeback.Mamta closed all doors for her re-entry.aur raha sawal Tara ka toh now her character is also destroyed.aalisha as Tara's SS is also reduced
Crimson9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

@crimson then hats off to u & ur patience.mai toh haar gyi Mamta aur uske show she.don't wait to see the ending of this show.BC it's never ending flop & cheap revenge series which can't beat India's any regular dramas.jab tak yeh show trip charts se bahar nahi jaayega tab tak colors will doesn't take any strict action against imm.& for this first aalishians should need to stop watch this show.they need to accept this truth that old aarohi will never do comeback.Mamta closed all doors for her re-entry.aur raha sawal Tara ka toh now her character is also destroyed.aalisha as Tara's SS is also reduced

Right. Jo main characters thay unka he role bilkul reduce krdya hy. Tara, who is one of the main leads, is given just 3,4 lines per episode. Jiski waja se puri story start hui usko he sideline kr dya. Deep has become a detective. He has nothing else to do. Every new entry comes with a new secret. Now there are many characters in the show but makers are not able to give proper ss to everyone.

It has become an infinite series from a finite series, with no story at all. I watch daily but mostly fast forward Arohi's dialogues that are repeated in almost every episode regularly.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Crimson there is no proper police investigation in S3.Tara the wanted serial killer.
Police is still running behind her.Jo unke aankho ke saamne aazad ghum rhi hai.deep rajsingh Jo inn saare fasad ki jad hai.deep rajsingh who is the real culprit behind all this.ab wahi khud apne crimes ki investigation kr rha hai.khud hi crime karo aur phir khud hi apne crimes ki investigation karo.total bakwaas
Crimson9 thumbnail
@vaishu There is no continuity in the show. First Deep tells everyone that Tara is Arohi and now, without any reason, calling her by her own name Tara in front of everyone. Police will never know about Tara because police doesn't exist in IMMJ land. Nothing is done properly except for stretching episodes. 😡
P.S. Whatever we say, the show is still running. Channel/ makers must be getting something out of this show that's why it's still on air.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
So true crimson. & for completing immj 300,400episodes all credit goes to blind bhakts who are only interested to see their favourites on screen. They really doesn't care abt how story is moving forward & how there favourites characters are totally destroyed.😡
This blind followers are more dangerous & problematic than blind lovers 🤢