Urvashi Deepak somi...pls explain me someone

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Deepak openly linemaring on Somi. Can anyone tell me what was urvashi then for Deepak?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they broke up within the show itself🀣
life_is_good thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Deepak openly linemaring on Somi. Can anyone tell me what was urvashi then for Deepak?

Who Urvashi πŸ€£
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
his partner before BB made the duos into solosπŸ˜†πŸ˜† deepak ko naya support chahiye bhai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by meenachem - 5 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail
Urvashi has a BF outside. She went in as a fan. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt Deepak mausa and Urvi Chachi even know each other outside the house properly. BB must have just chucked them in together randomly as jodi just like he did with most of the other other jodis aswell. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I doubt Deepak mausa and Urvi Chachi even know each other outside the house properly. BB must have just chucked them in together randomly as jodi just like he did with most of the other other jodis aswell. 

lol its like one of the other jodis who also recently met through a sports match or something...only saba somi are the actual ones..
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meenachem

lol its like one of the other jodis who also recently met through a sports match or something...only saba somi are the actual ones..

Which jodi was that?? πŸ˜†

Yup. They all seem to have been randomly thrown in together except for Saba/Somi.

Vakeel had no connection or chemistry with Police babu. 
Even when they had to choose who should go back inside the house Vakeel couldn't seem to give two shits about police Babu's sacrifice. πŸ˜†

Saurabh(Kisaan) also seemed to have no connection with Shiv. And even Jalota's romance was also a farce so it sems since Jalota has made his Khulasa on how BB made Jassu stay in the outhouse for 6 days before the actual launch in order to brief her on the romance script. πŸ˜†

So yeah, all the jodi's were just made up for the heck of it. Lol. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Yup. They all seem to have been randomly thrown in together except for Saba/Somi.

Even when they had to choose who should go back inside the house Vakeel couldn't seem to give two shits about police Babu's sacrifice. πŸ˜†

Saurabh(Kisaan) also seemed to have no connection with Shiv. And even Jalota's romance was also a farce so it sems since Jalota has made his Khulasa on how BB made Jassu stay in the outhouse for 6 days before the actual launch in order to brief her on the romance script. πŸ˜†

not sure exactly which one but i believe that it was mentioned in one of the earlier episodes...but eh whatever...πŸ˜†
dumbchick thumbnail

I think for Deepak-Urvashi, Romil-Nirmal, and Saurabh-Shiv. BB made random jodis of people coming from the same stateπŸ˜†