Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved anu - kalyani's scene n that Aai part was best...the way anu scolded atharva for troubling kalyani n cursed him was nice coz she finally admitted that she is kalyani's Aai
I always wanted them to accept each other but i don't want Atul - Anu's relationship to revive so i just hope they only show Anu - Kalyani's raabta nothing else
N regarding precap m sure either that was a dream or malhar had his earphones on coz if cvs r planning Kalyani - Malhar's wedding right after sampada's demise then i don't think they'll have a smooth journey so m sure misunderstanding toh pakki hai regarding sampada's death
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I loved anu - kalyani's scene n that Aai part was best...the way anu scolded atharva for troubling kalyani n cursed him was nice coz she finally admitted that she is kalyani's Aai

I always wanted them to accept each other but i don't want Atul - Anu's relationship to revive so i just hope they only show Anu - Kalyani's raabta nothing else
N regarding precap m sure either that was a dream or malhar had his earphones on coz if cvs r planning Kalyani - Malhar's wedding right after sampada's demise then i don't think they'll have a smooth journey so m sure misunderstanding toh pakki hai regarding sampada's death

Possible
Shaadi is one thing i dnt want soo soon
But i dnt read in single article abt sampada demise
I wish they show sampada went to coma
And kalyani will take care sampada baby temporary till sampada come out from coma
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What reason did Atharva give? that the Deshmukh family though he was justified in nearly killing Kalyani.Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

What reason did Atharva give? that the Deshmukh family though he was justified in nearly killing Kalyani.

he said that K badmouthed his sister pallavi n then he lost his cool 
Deshmukh family is weird they forgave him instantly only malhar grabbed him n gave him warning baki rest of them were ok 🥱
Just to show Malhar as a good hero for Kalyani cvs r neglecting deshmukh's as a Family i mean kalyani is their blood n they all were ok with atharv😡
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

he said that K badmouthed his sister pallavi n then he lost his cool 

Deshmukh family is weird they forgave him instantly only malhar grabbed him n gave him warning baki rest of them were ok 🥱
Just to show Malhar as a good hero for Kalyani cvs r neglecting deshmukh's as a Family i mean kalyani is their blood n they all were ok with atharv😡

What😲!?! Just because Kalyani apparently badmouthed about Pallavi in the eyes of the family that gives Atharva the license to throw her in a vessel, burn her and nearly kill her. You don't try to kill someone just because they badmouthed. Aao Saheb should have severely punished Atharva for his heinous misdeed against Kalyani instead the entire family thinks his reaction was justified and even forgave him instantly what a strange family. They all are ok with Atharva who isn't even part of Deshmukh family nearly killing their own blood Kalyani.  
SONAL30 thumbnail

What😲!?! Just because Kalyani apparently badmouthed about Pallavi in the eyes of the family that gives Atharva the license to throw her in a vessel, burn her and nearly kill her. You don't try to kill someone just because they badmouthed. Aao Saheb should have severely punished Atharva for his heinous misdeed against Kalyani instead the entire family thinks his reaction was justified and even forgave him instantly what a strange family. They all are ok with Atharva who isn't even part of Deshmukh family nearly killing their own blood Kalyani.  

yep
N that jerk atharv also proved that while badmouthing pallavi kalyani was drunk so whole family's main concern was K being drunk rather than atharv killing her
altgr thumbnail
I loved Anu - Kalyani scene. Their journey from strangers to now this has been amazing.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

this is why iam saying deshmukh family is dumb
aao saheb who use to b so strong and sensible character in initial epi
makers butcher her character soo badly even she was like
i dont want to see kalyani and koi uss se baat nahi karega i was like what the hell
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I loved Anu - Kalyani scene. Their journey from strangers to now this has been amazing.

totally agree 
makers didnt rush to show that but slowly slowly they are showing
anu can see kalyani is such a nice girl with good heart which maker her 
more close to kalyani

ps : dono ke iss duniya mein koi nahin  jo wo uss pe trust kar saake and both equally love each other