Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sabreen and deepti you asked what's the point of seducing deep if aarohi hates him to the core?
Well there's no point,, she's a married woman and has NEEDS *you know 🤣🤣
To kya hua agar uska hubby raaton raat uski shakal change krta hy, uski family ko maar deta hy, usko emotionally, mentally, physically coffin me bnd krke torture krta hy,, hy to aarohi ka Pati na😭😭
Mana ke she really hates deep, want to kill him... So what if her hormones go crazy seeing him? 🥺 pyaar bi hy to hy na bechari ka😭#tharkipan mein marjawan 🤣🤣
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Sabreen and deepti you asked what's the point of seducing deep if aarohi hates him to the core?

To kya hua agar uska hubby raaton raat uski shakal change krta hy, uski family ko maar deta hy, usko emotionally, mentally, physically coffin me bnd krke torture krta hy,, hy to aarohi ka Pati na😭😭
Mana ke she really hates deep, want to kill him... So what if her hormones go crazy seeing him? 🥺 pyaar bi hy to hy na bechari ka😭#tharkipan mein marjawan 🤣🤣

Hahahaha 🤣i knw which need u talking about😆han itna sb kuch kiya deep ny she is also majboor na just like deep to statisfy her need she have to do these cheap acts😆actually deep is hot na😳so she have no control on her hormones😆 hastag🤣
Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Guys cvs actors ka potential bi dekhte hain na, ab jab actor ko ati hi dancing aur cheapness hy,, to writer bechara b kya like story? He/she must be writing few dialogues then pause,, item dance, then2, 3 dialogues then bed scene.. Then a murder with a cheap dance, again another murder,, deerohi jumping in action on bed...🤣🤪
I feel bad for writer😆😆
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Hahahaha 🤣i knw which need u talking about😆han itna sb kuch kiya deep ny she is also majboor na just like deep to statisfy her need she have to do these cheap acts😆actually deep is hot na😳so she have no control on her hormones😆 hastag🤣

Haaan no doubt deepu is hot, bechari abla nari khud pe control nai kar Pati usko dekh ke☺️😆
God knows tomorrow she'll stare at abhimanyu with her lusty eyes🤣

I remember in last season aarohi started a trend of tearing men's sleeves 🤣 like guys do onscreen with girls in dramas, to show they're attempting to rape them and all.
She thought aaj tak males females ke clothes phaar ke insult krte the, ab main mardon (males) ke kaprey phaarun gi
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Haaan no doubt deepu is hot, bechari abla nari khud pe control nai kar Pati usko dekh ke☺️😆
God knows tomorrow she'll stare at abhimanyu with her lusty eyes🤣

I remember in last season aarohi started a trend of tearing men's sleeves 🤣 like guys do onscreen with girls in dramas, to show they're attempting to rape them and all.
She thought aaj tak males females ke clothes phaar ke insult krte the, ab main mardon (males) ke kaprey phaarun gi

Uff ayesha kya cheap scene yaad kra diya🤢itni muskil se wo cheap scene bhooli thi mai😆aisa ghatiya scene jis mai clothes phaar rhe ho female lead maine kbi nahi dekha🤢she is surely trendsetter of this cheap act of tearing men sleeves😆
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Yes sab Indian TV me 1st time guys ki sleeves phaarne wali actress ka award to bnta hy for her😆😆
And award for sticking to each other with glue 24/7 on bed should be given to deerohi,, how sweet 😃
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys aft reading ur all discussions for sheila mujhe ek gaana yaad aa gaya which suits on sheila -'sochta hoon me woh kitne masoom thhe kya se kya ho gaaye dekhte dekhte.lol all credit goes to that before 3 months waali aag.pata nahi kounsa chemical thha uss mein? Which not only burnt her face BT along with in that fire aarohi's existence,self-identity,innocence decency everything was burnt
Raha sawal males ke sleeves phad kr romance krne ka so guys kya pata shayad yahi uska revenge plan ho may be woh deep ka rape krna chahti hai.on the name of revenge of sheila can do anything with deep.one more song for deerohi-'bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai mera pati mera devta hai'
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Guys aft reading ur all discussions for sheila mujhe ek gaana yaad aa gaya which suits on sheila -'sochta hoon me woh kitne masoom thhe kya se kya ho gaaye dekhte dekhte.lol all credit goes to that before 3 months waali aag.pata nahi kounsa chemical thha uss mein? Which not only burnt her face BT along with in that fire aarohi's existence,self-identity,innocence decency everything was burnt
Raha sawal males ke sleeves phad kr romance krne ka so guys kya pata shayad yahi uska revenge plan ho may be woh deep ka rape krna chahti hai.on the name of revenge of sheila can do anything with deep.one more song for deerohi-'bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai mera pati mera devta hai'

Hahahhaaha good choice of songs 😆😆
Rofl sheila wants to rape deep? 🤣 par kar nai skti, kyun ke Casanova deep to enjoy krne lgta hy bechari ke sath, aur plan flop hjata hy aarohi ka😆
I've givenup on this drama yar, bs tum logo ki posts parhne ati hun aur tum sab se baten krne 🤗

Kyun ke mujhe 100% believe hgya hy ke cvs are psychos! 😆
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha of course, now Arohis case looks like that of a major hormonal hike & her expressions also is like she is in NEED😆 Now her needs r not met by Deep, she started dancing in bar, something is better than nothing😆 Height of cheapness 🤢
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys cvs actors ka potential bi dekhte hain na, ab jab actor ko ati hi dancing aur cheapness hy,, to writer bechara b kya like story? He/she must be writing few dialogues then pause,, item dance, then2, 3 dialogues then bed scene.. Then a murder with a cheap dance, again another murder,, deerohi jumping in action on bed... 🤣🤪

I feel bad for writer😆😆

Writer is having a good time. He can go by this prefixed formula u mentioned & no need of brain or story😆
Item dance, seducing, murder, betrayal, flop revenge REPEAT that's the entire story of IMMJ for next 6 months.. oh ya forgot to add love triangle & some marriage drama😆