Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Randhir the reason for watching SH ... the smart arrogant, extremely handsome and genius rank 1 of FITE... my love and sanyukta's too 🤣.. this need of the show had been the most important part of the show for me...SH for me is kinda synonymous to him.. Randhir paved the way for me to like and admire Param..The charming and lovely man!

I started watching the show from class rep election episode and it was an instant liking for this shrewd and intelligent boy...I will love this character forever.. Ranhdir was real...his anger issues...reasons for them...his intelligence and his attitude ..all were real and kind of relatable...Param played him to perfection making this character a real one... SH without Randhir is unimaginable ..incomplete and kinda flop...

I Can write mahabharat on him ...and I will share that later 🤣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Randhir: Hottest Jerk with an attitude and intelligence. I wasn't his fan when started watching the show. Later Param's amazing performances and the flaws in Randhir attracted alot towards this fictional character. And at one point felt so much consumed that automatically used to feel how Randhir used to feel. Kabhi kisi fiction character k liye fight nahi kiya... But Randhir k liye pata nahi kitne posts open kar hain..🤔 I still feel for Randhir while reading Sandhir FF. That connection is still there.

Sanyukta: Determined and manipulative. Personally liked the second year Sanyukta. The Sanyukta later shown was something else and just couldn't connect to her story anymore.

Parth: Sweet and simple. He was a good friend to Sandhir, a sincere lover and a caring friend.

Yoyo: Comiccal banda.

Vidushi: Evil beauty. Sandhir ko indirectly saath lane ka credit Vidushi ko jata hai. 🤣

parshrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Randhir- Dream team was incomplete without Randhir and SH meaningingless. He was the soul/need of the show.

Sanyukta was motivational character with her never giving up nature.

Yoyo was the fun element for wiping away DT's worries and stress.

Parth was the calm guy and a good leader.

Vidushi, I think she was the villain.