Deepak used Urvashi for his benefit

Posted: 5 years ago
I am seeing the interviews of Urvashi and I really think that, she is an honest person. he is not being diplomatic like Anup Jalota and has given fair opinion about everyone inside the house. She did speak inside the house as well, but we were just not shown her portions.We are only shown other housemates who they want to keep their focus on.

Also, I feel that, Urvashi is genuinely upset with Deepak as Deepak did stop her personality from coming, he always expected her to support him if he is wrong, but she never stood by him. But, he always had complaints about her not supporting him whereas it was completely the opposite.

Deepak used Urvashi to get along with celebrities and Deepak also never allowed her to participate in tasks and always kept Urvashi behind in everything.He tried to manipulate her against people,. so that, she only talks with the people he wants her to.

But, when Urvashi stopped listening to him, he stopped acknowledging her and I am glad how Urvashi never went back to Deepak after he nominated her, she kept her distance and stood her ground. urvashi never became weak infront of him and tried to portray how she cannot live without him.

Urvashi knows housemates really ell and her observations are genuine, straightforward , and accurate. She has spoken very naturally and did not sugarcoat her words at all, all the best for her future endeavours!!!!Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Halo00- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I am seeing the interviews of Urvashi and I really think that, she is an honest person. he is not being diplomatic like Anup Jalota and has given fair opinion about everyone inside the house. She did speak inside the house as well, but we were just not shown her portions.We are only shown other housemates who they want to keep their focus on.

Also, I feel that, Urvashi is genuinely upset with Deepak as Deepak did stop her personality from coming, he always expected her to support him if he is wrong, but she never stood by him. But, he always had complaints about her not supporting him whereas it was completely the opposite.

Deepak used Urvashi to get along with celebrities and Deepak also never allowed her to participate in tasks and always kept Urvashi behind in everything.He tried to manipulate her against people,. so that, she only talks with the people he wants her to.

But, when Urvashi stopped listening to him, he stopped acknowledging her and I am glad how Urvashi never went back to Deepak after he nominated her, she kept her distance and stood her ground. urvashi never became weak infront of him and tried to portray how she cannot live without him.

Urvashi knows housemates really ell and her observations are genuine, straightforward , and accurate. She has spoken very naturally and did not sugarcoat her words at all, all the best for her future endeavours!!!!

When have those things happened? She stayed in the background on her own accord.

And Deepak telling her to not hang out with celebs and hang out with Happy Gang is because he wasn't on good terms with celebs. He told her that he can't trust her if she always ran and confided in Dipika when they have arguments.

And she expects him to support her as well, but without making any of her own effort. See captaincy. At least Deepak tries.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw one of the Urvashi's interview. She speaks well and has better judgement of describing contestants of the House.Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
no more desi wife sob stories
time has changed...no one can stop u from doing anything

no sympathy from me..