Only saving grace

Posted: 5 years ago
Sumedh is the only saving grace of this show. Otherwise this Radha is getting on my nerves.
Wish this show was about krishna only with radRa in background.
Krishna frankly speaking had a lot to do in his life than getting insults from Radha.
I want this Radha to suffer when krishna leaves Gokul for mathura.
Warrior krishna, where are you?😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sumedh and Basant both πŸ˜³ 

i want rukmini in the show 
Red_eyes thumbnail
I didn't like Radha to she was very mean
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Sumedh and Basant both πŸ˜³ 

i want rukmini in the show 

@bold: Yay! one more DUEL admirer spotted!πŸ˜† Even, i am an equal admirer of both! More than admirer, a DROOLER actually!πŸ˜† Its confusing, whom to focus on, when the together come onscreen!β€οΈπŸ˜†
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

@bold: Yay! one more DUEL admirer spotted!πŸ˜† Even, i am an equal admirer of both! More than admirer, a DROOLER actually!πŸ˜† Its confusing, whom to focus on, when the together come onscreen!β€οΈπŸ˜†

the whole forum is loving them

i am fan of sumedh but nowadays when this bro duo is coming onscreen both are getting 50-50 of my attention and admiration πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

have u voted for their jodi name btw, there is a poll going on in the forum... 

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Sumedh and Basant both  😳 

i   rukmini in the show 

Rukmini was very docile. She can only do yes swami. 

I think satyabhama is a better addition as she was fearless just like Krishna and a kick-ass warrior. She, Krishna and Balram makes a kick-ass trio.
I believe these three can open an organization to solve mysteries and crimes.πŸ˜†
Oh I wish this could happen.🀣
Krishna could play pranks on bhama making her angry and then dau beingpeace maker.πŸ˜†

Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Sumedh is the only saving grace of this show. Otherwise this Radha is getting on my nerves.

Wish this show was about krishna only with radRa in background.
Krishna frankly speaking had a lot to do in his life than getting insults from Radha.
I want this Radha to suffer when krishna leaves Gokul for mathura.
Warrior krishna, where are you?😭

Agree with your all words . Where is our warrior Krishna ? Where is our eternal lover , where is our social reformer , where is our lovely prankster, and where is our Bhagawan Vishnu ??😭 Why this Radha is making him a culprit all the time ? Can't she see any love , any goodness in His eyes? How long she will be praising and accompanying that Ayan and his mother ? 
Mad at seeing Radha on screen every time ! Mallika Singh has beauty , good expressive eyes , and she has immense acting talent, with all these qualities , if someone asks her to act dumb and angry all the time suspecting Krishna like a moral police !!! Don't know what to say about this Radha.😭
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Rukmini was very docile. She can only do yes swami. 

I think satyabhama is a better addition as she was fearless just like Krishna and a kick-ass warrior. She, Krishna and Balram makes a kick-ass trio.
I believe these three can open an organization to solve mysteries and crimes.πŸ˜†
Oh I wish this could happen.🀣
Krishna could play pranks on bhama making her angry and then dau beingpeace maker.πŸ˜†

Anyone from those 16108 consorts except this Radha😲 . She is not fit for Him and his love . Sumedh is acting very well .Hope he will get many good offers and opportunities to come up in his career.😊

Originally posted by: sagarika01

Anyone from those 16108 consorts except this Radha😲 . She is not fit for Him and his love . Sumedh is acting very well .Hope he will get many good offers and opportunities to come up in his career.😊

Sumedh has proven his acting talent with roles like sushim and Krishna.
He deserves to get many roles in the future.
You are right thouht but Bhama comes at the top because she had all the qualities which Krishna had. She was fearless, shrewd,diplomat di, beautiful and a warrior. No wonder krishna pampered her so much.

Originally posted by: sagarika01

Agree with your all words . Where is our warrior Krishna ? Where is our eternal lover , where is our social reformer , where is our lovely prankster, and where is our Bhagawan Vishnu ??😭 Why this Radha is making him a culprit all the time ? Can't she see any love , any goodness in His eyes? How long she will be praising and accompanying that Ayan and his mother ? 

Mad at seeing Radha on screen every time ! Mallika Singh has beauty , good expressive eyes , and she has immense acting talent, with all these qualities , if someone asks her to act dumb and angry all the time suspecting Krishna like a moral police !!! Don't know what to say about this Radha.😭

I sometimes wonder whether krishna cries that radha scolds him or maybe he cries seeing how stupid she is? ( No offense to real Radharani. She was not like her and I don't consider this Radha to be our real darling radharani).