She is looking heavenly beautiful!
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwFfr8LpbJY[/YOUTUBE]
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pree it's an individual choice to like or not to like someone but it should not be on cost of damaging a REAL person's image!
I personally loved KuNan's chemistry and i agree that what they did is not justifiable!
Their love story could have been shown in a mature way but now what's done is done and we cannot help in a anything!
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu18

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwFfr8LpbJY[/YOUTUBE]

I loved both the advertisements 😳
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for new thread friends ..👏
Wow next thread so fastly..keep rocking ..
Btw loved D's new pics n videos..she's just amazing.
-Lehar- thumbnail
Dd enjoying fully meeting friends and all
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning people
Happy Dhanteres
Drashti is out of show still ppl are stalking DD AT and making posts in main forum
Now this is for ppl who are stalking AT
You are right kunan was wrong and your not supporting them is undrstandable but you don't hv right to mock ppl who like kunan because it's their personal choice if they like some one although i agree kunan should not be justified but you ppl mocked real ppl just becoz they supported some fictional characters .You called them various names as if they are supporting EMA in real life.What they did is harmless supporting of character what you did was bashing of real ppl and actress just to get justice for fictional woman character.
Secondly,I m one of those of D fan who never supported nandini and time to time criticized her character but what you ppl did was not criticism you s**t shamed character took indirect digs on actress by commenting on her clothes and makeups which was awful.So you see if according to you D fans are stupid then you what you will call yourself sochna jarur.Anyways happy dhanters and best wishes for Drashti lovrrs and haters God bless you all.
-Lehar- thumbnail
Oh now people stalking This thread dhoondke aagye Haha tak wah kitna free time hain logonke paas ...aur ke comments ke upar waha hreads banarahe hain wah wah kya baat hain yaha ke comments mostly unke kahe huye baatonke leke tha   ppahelekuch aur ab kuch aur . 

STALKERS  stay away from this thread if y have any self respect in bold words... 

-Lehar- thumbnail
We loked kunan chemistry but we didn't support kunan we  always wanted to see nandini journey  if we now talk about kunan baby what is their problem and why can't we talk when they made of fun of eyelock now what is their favourite  character doing t hat too in late thirties Edited by -Lehar- - 5 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail
Even after   D quitting the show people are still obsessed with D and nandini character they talk more about  D and nandini than their favourite ..