Started watching recently

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have started watching the show recently. I am on 7th Feb episode.I find the pair really good and i don't get an awkward feeling because of the huge age gap. I find the story so far moving very smooth  I do not know the current story. But to this time i found the story very interesting.Is the story loosely based on French president .The president also married his teacher who is much older than him. Edited by sanjana - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

I have started watching the show recently. I am on 7th Feb episode.I find the pair really good and i don't get an awkward feeling because of the huge age gap. I find the story so far moving very smooth  I do not know the current story. But to this time i found the story very interesting.Is the story loosely based on French president .The president also married his teacher who is much older than him.

Really?? I'm unaware about the French president. But the show was beautiful till Sahil got married to nidhi after that its charm will slowly slowly reduced. Too much negativity n Sahil suffered hugely ðŸ˜•
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The current French president married a woman who is 24 yrs elder to him.you can google.He married his teacher .
Parud7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

The current French president married a woman who is 24 yrs elder to him.you can google.He married his teacher .

That's really appreciable. True love has no age bar...love can find its way. Our Sahil shows the same respect towards women