Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira25 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The trailer holds much more promise unlike the teaser which seemed like a rip-off from several hollywood flicks. Here the special effects in fact, dominate both the protagonist and antagonist.

So, the robot which was dismantled in the 1st part is put together again to fight the evil. Cell phones flying off the shelves and taking different forms threatening people is an interesting start. The whole thing is loaded with heavy VFX and full fledged action.

The VFX is far more slick compared to what we've been subjected to in Indian cinema. The BGM by AR Rahman takes the cake. I think the sound effects will be far more superior if we watch it in theatres equipped with advanced sound design.

Not quite sure if they have done enough homework on the script front if the trailer is any indication of what the movie is going to be.

Is Amy playing a female humanoid or just a girl in that suit?
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sure this might be liked by a lot of people in India. Hope it works for the sake of everyone involved. But personally for me, I didn't like it. After watching much superior quality Marvel Cinematic Universe films, I find this 2.0 very cringeworthy.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
kya banadiya akshay ko hahaha lol

nice vfx
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ekdotin

<font color="#9900ff">aaj ke zamaney log oxygen ke bina jee saktey hai, mobile ke bina nahiπŸ˜† rajni will make sure everyone get back their samsung and iphone back so that they can spend rest of their life starring it again. i think akshay did right thingπŸ˜†</font>

villain akshay attacked on jaan of poor mango viewers n hero rajnikanth will save ppl's jaans .unique nautanki i.e new fresh film πŸ˜†

Edited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Headache inducing B-Grade Mess that only will appeal to vdo game junkies

Rajni with that wig and lipstick romancing granddaughter Amy? 🀣
Akki looks scary but his voice doesnt match that ferocious face πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dialogues look like they are dubbed
Only liked the first scene where everyone's cell phones are snatched away, imagine if that really happened πŸ˜›
668837 thumbnail
^I thought you don't attack others?
Who are you to decide what others should have the audacity to say and not?
Is it so hard to stay on topic? Unbelievable.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fivestars

This movie is such a nightmare and his fans have audacity to talk neg abt 2.0...πŸ˜†

Audacity?πŸ˜† His fans have audacity to talk about pretty much anything and everything.. We are a rather courageous fan group you seeπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Love the trailer. Would be fun to watch on the big screen...I am a fan of sci-fi genre..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

Audacity?πŸ˜† His fans have audacity to talk about pretty much anything and everything.. We are a rather courageous fan group you seeπŸ˜†

Preep ji needs to open the RA-one thread and see how many fans of Ra-one are thereπŸ˜†...SRK fans do not forgive SRK for shitty movies.πŸ˜›
1103978 thumbnail
PASS!... not the kind for me at all...looks TACKY and bad .. as some mentioned even after spending crores on the money, it still has that B grade movie vibe!