Get Lost Radha!!!

manishmkr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Seeing this week episodes, especially today's episode, I just want Krishna to get away as far away from Radha ðŸ¥º. And I am considering this Radhakrishna toatally different from scriptures as writers are not following our mythology anyway.
   I am afraid that this might become a Saas Bahu drama in future, where Jatila will be the Kahtarnak Saas, Ayan her bad husband and Radha "bechaaari bahu"!!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey but show radha is most compatible candidate for ayan's family, don't you think
today even got accolades from future saasu maa 
manishmkr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tats True..Let her be in Barsana with Ayan. Let our Krishna be in Gokul/Vrindavan with Balram and friends. Him dealing with Kans and and his maakanchor leela along with Balram would be a treat to watch instead of this current crap which is goin on!!
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: manishmkr

Tats True..Let her be in Barsana with Ayan. Let our Krishna be in Gokul/Vrindavan with Balram and friends. Him dealing with Kans and and his maakanchor leela along with Balram would be a treat to watch instead of this current crap which is goin on!!

can't wait for krishna and family to move out of Barsana ðŸ˜Š 
Edited by BARBlE - 5 years ago
After seeing this maha irritating Radha I can even see teen Rukmini or teen Bhama with Krishna but not Radha. Her character is very poorly managed. Her rigid values are not wrong, we may claim we are rebellious but in reality we all are somewhere like how Radha is. But the problem is that Radha is very immature in this show. Hope her transition is not sudden because it would be really weird to watch.
I rather watch teen Rukmini and teen Bhama fighting over Krishna instead of Radha shouting at Krishna all the time. 

Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
OMGEE friends this is fictional Radha ... 
This Radha will pine for Krishn all her life n face khatarnaak sasumaa in her loveless marriage .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
tbh if from this deep level of friendship and trust with ayan, show radha suddenly starts having relationship with someone else behind his back by ditching him, it will be unfair to the emerging hooligan of barsana and his mom 
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

OMGEE friends this is fictional Radha ... 

This Radha will pine for Krishn all her life n face khatarnaak sasumaa in her loveless marriage .

Imagine the Radha-Ayaan wedding scene. 

Ek aur Radha - super sad. Ek aur Ayaan with proud look of accomplishment, proud to have won the battle. 

And Krishna will be staring, a tear rolls down his face as a tear rolls down Radha's face. They'll make it beautiful - that's SidT's super power, but it'll be oh so stupid. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Imagine the Radha-Ayaan wedding scene. 

Ek aur Radha - super sad. Ek aur Ayaan with proud look of accomplishment, proud to have won the battle. 

And Krishna will be staring, a tear rolls down his face as a tear rolls down Radha's face. They'll make it beautiful - that's SidT's super power, but it'll be oh so stupid. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I can even imagine Teary eyed Krishn decking up teary eyed Radha for her wedding to Ayan 
Madhuri even has a pic to prove it ...

Pic credits Madhuri 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar Sutapa Di mai yeh wedding scene jo painting depict kar rahi hai nahi dekh paayungi , it will be tooo emotional 😭 !