Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Anu And Kalyani Doing Really Wrong By Not Telling Malhar  About Sampada 
As If Something Happen To Her
Whole Blame Automatically Come On Anu And Kalyani
And All Deshmukh Family Already Against  of This Two
If Malhar Know About This If SomeThing Happen Alteast Malhar Is There
To Defence Them Deshmukh parivaar May B  Listen  Malhar Once
 even if its not anu and kalyani mistake still All Family put all blame on Anu And Kalyani
Aparna Is Already Back Of Anu And Kalyani 🥱

PS: Still Anu Didnt Accept Kalyani Fully I Know She Need Time For That But Atleast She Deserve That Tight And Motherly Hug  In Today Episode
Wo Apne Jaan Pe Khel Kar Sampada Ko Bacha Ne Gaye
Aur Madhuri Ke Galat Ki Saza Kalyani Nahi 
Atul Deserve Karta Han
Anu Knew Kalyani Is Not Like Her Mother 
And Kalyani Is Only One Who Genuinely Love Anu
Edited by Susan.Dsouza - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post ⭐️
I don't know why all the lead females feel that they alone are smart and can fight all evil by themselves this is truly annoying.
I agree M should be told but they are hell bent on dragging this evil A track he is becoming worst with each new episode  I wonder if they are planning to kill S and her unborn baby off
It is expected that the family will hate or blame Anu and Kalyani 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Nice post ⭐️

I don't know why all the lead females feel that they alone are smart and can fight all evil by themselves this is truly annoying.
I agree M should be told but they are hell bent on dragging this evil A track he is becoming worst with each new episode  I wonder if they are planning to kill S and her unborn baby off
It is expected that the family will hate or blame Anu and Kalyani 

most of time promo is mislead but the new promo make us to think that
sampada and her baby probably gonna die 
and anu and kalyani is not revealing that make this point more strong some thing defo gonna happen to sampada

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I agree.
Malhar has all the rights to know abt Sampada. After all he's a policeman also her husband.
They are doing it to save Sampada from atharva but he's already injecting her wrong things, and moreover he cut her finger!!! (though it must be a fake one planned by Atharva) Now they should really take help of Malhar and save sampada. because as we are thinking, if sampada really dies then Malhar can blame Kalyani for that too. because if she told him he could have defo saved her. 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Yes, I agree.

Malhar has all the rights to know abt Sampada. After all he's a policeman also her husband.
They are doing it to save Sampada from atharva but he's already injecting her wrong things, and moreover he cut her finger!!! (though it must be a fake one planned by Atharva) Now they should really take help of Malhar and save sampada. because as we are thinking, if sampada really dies then Malhar can blame Kalyani for that too. because if she told him he could have defo saved her. 

may b makers want to show hate love between malhar and kalyani 
but according to me kalyani look too young in front of malhar 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They have butchered a good concept story to this typical craziness. I thought this show was supposed to be better than this.