Ariya os "unleashing the desires" part 2 page 4

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
It was a festive season everywhere but not in ETF,the high profile murder case of a politician was not letting ETF take part in any festivities, stressed to the bones everyone were hell tired and irritated by not be able to enjoy this festive time...
Currently everyone were immersed in their respective tasks shree hacking some victim's email account aayesha and chottu collecting information from their informers Liza doing atopsy of dead body all over again and riya as usually busy with her stats along with arjun twirling his pen engrossed in a file and rathod barking orders at his phone...
Finally turning towards his team and watching the look of tiredness yet determination to solve the case asap something melted in him
Sighing he asked "anyone craving for coffee team..??" And grinned inwardly when chottu nearly gulped with a puppy look in his eyes turning towards riya he said "all up to you riya,maybe we can fetch some light snack and then continue,now let's take a short break shall we.." At this everyone gave a goofy smile at their thoughtful Chief even arjun has his infamous smirk on his face...
Quickly getting up riya went to pantry to make some coffee while chottu ordered some sandwiches for all..
15 minutes later riya arrived with coffee along with cutting chai when she gave respective beverages to everyone she came by and silently placed her arjun sir's tea by his side and quietly took her place savouring the taste of her coffee
"Mmmhhh love your coffee ri, such a stress buster man.." Chirped shree while munching on his sandwich
Riya gave a heart stopping smile at that and steal a glance at her heart for any kind of appreciation but felt disappointed when arjun gave no heed but completely immersed in the task of reading the damned file 'hmph khadoos'...
Little did she knew arjun was tempted to make appraisal of her tea alone by the smell of tea...for him its not her tea its her positive attitude, ever smiling face that relives his stress...
He is a man of few words and after roshni he didn't know how to express his feelings towards riya...
Surely he felt something for her from the very start...
It felt infatuation first but with time he knew its not..it is something deeper more pronounced...
He came out of his thoughts with rathod's cell ringing and took over the ever vigilant cop...
With a sign the team were up and prepared ready for the kill...
45 minutes later
ETF was all set to catch the culprit and catch they did
After catching the culprit and putting him behind the bars everyone sighed in relief...
Shree slumped in his seat exhausted followed by rest of the members
Rathod on the other hand had other plans
He wanted to surprise his team to praise them, after all they deserve some good time...
Clearing his throat he asked"so team...I guess this diwali we all are celebrating without our families..."
This brought a gloomy look on everyone's face and a hard look on arjun's...
"Well why not we all celebrate it together then..??"
Hearing that everyone gave a heart melting smile which he reciprocated...
"So its decided this diwali at my place..."
With that everyone cheered,shree and chottu literally pounced on rathod hugging him in a bear hug making everyone laugh even arjun chuckled
"Ohhh stop you both..nahi to me plan cancel kar dunga..." With that both straighten up muttering apologies but still grinning like idiots..
"And you" rathod said pointing towards arjun"you are coming with me for shopping tomorrow and then help me cleaning up the house.."
At this arjun's smile turn to growl and he flared at his best friend
"What...? Were you thinking that I will do all the cleaning alone...hell no,so get your ass right tomorrow morning at 10..its an order"
Everyone stifled their laughter barely containing themselves imagining arjun putting torans and making rangoli...
Arjun turned to glare at his team members to shoo them off but they barely cared..
"Enough with you glaring at my team now get up and get going all of you I will see you on Sunday and rawte you be punctual tomorrow.."
With that everyone dispersed to their respective places with contended smiles on their faces...
The next day
After the two friends not so happy shopping spree they returned home with a grumpy arjun and frustrated rathod at tow...
Sometime later someone knocked at rathod's door
Arjun went by to answer and was pleasantly surprised to see riya at the door...wearing blue long skirt with yellow crop top styled with a scarf...looking simple yet beautiful...
He was lost in her beauty when he heard her giggle,confused he looked at her again and realised that she is looking at the flower garland around his neck which he assumed looked funny to her
He scowled at her making her laughing banter stop 
Just then rathod arrived equally surprised at Rita's visit "are riya...tum yahan.."
"Umm actually sir I was getting bored at my home so thought to come and help you guys maybe.." She said innocently taking arjun's breath away...
"Awww that very thoughtful of you..please come along"
As she slid past arjun their forearms grazed and both shivered inwardly...
Biting her bottom lip ever so lightly riya followed rathod inside not making any eye contact with arjun...
Arjun smirked seeing the effect he has on her and followed the two inside...
After few hours the trio slumped in couch exhausted while waiting for pizza to arrive..
"I need a bath...you guys please be comfortable I will be back shortly.." Saying that rathod retrieved in his room while arjun and riya sat on couch one in delimma of being alone while other cursing his best friend for doing it...
Its not like arjun can't stand her its because he can't think straight when he was in the same room as hers..their was always a tense air or per say a sexual tension building between them...which was known to both and that made both nervous yet comprehensive...
Clearing her throat riya said "I am going to kitchen to have some water, would you like some..?" 
"Not water maybe some fruits..I m hungry.."
"Uhh okay..I will cut some apples than"
"I will help you.."
Both headed to kitchen,riya was cutting apples while arjun was standing beside her stealing glances of her beauty slowly munching on apple
Riya was all giddy by the gaze arjun was giving her every now and then and in her hastiness she cut her finger wincing making arjun alert of her hurting finger
He immediately took her palm inspecting the wound,blood coming out of her finger without thinking arjun put her finger in his mouth sucking storngly at her finger making riya gasp in shock and desire..hearing to her gasp something snapped in arjun and he looked up into her eyes only to see fear and arousal in hers...arjun's eyes turned a shade darker watching her go breathless suddenly he pulled her closer keeping his one hand at her waist while other still holding her insured finger...looking in her eyes he again took her finger in his mouth sucking sensually making her close her eyes and leaning more into him...
Arjun still with his eyes open released her finger with a wet pop out of his mouth while bringing his hand at the back of her neck tangling his fingers in her gorgeous black hair bringing her more closer,their body heating up with close contact
Arjun asked huskily "riya...open your eyes.."
Very slowly she opened her eyes only to stare at his black orbs looking intently at her..her breath caught in her throat seeing the look in his eyes
They were close ,so close it seems air also can't pass through their bodies...
But alas their trance were broken by the shrill doorbell ringing again bringing both in their senses and quickly jolting away from each other...
Panting riya turned her back to him clutching the counter tight with her fists...whereas arjun stood rooted to the spot,the second doorbell rang arjun made a dash for it only to discover it was pizza delivery guy,paying the amount and taking the pizza he placed it on cocktail table while running his fingers through his hairs...
He needed a cold shower,just when rathod and riya arrived..the trio settled down for pizza but arjun and Rita's heart were unsettled...
After an awkward dinner riya bid abide to the two only for rathod to tell rawte to drop riya safely
Although she denied but one look at her chief and she has to obey...
The car ride was tense yet again but none said the word...
Riya mostly stared out of the window while arjun stared ahead sometimes staring at her...
When they reached her place riya all but wanted to jump out of the car but arjun had other plans he quickly called her name making her halt and close her eyes in anticipation...
"Umm..riya whatever happened in kitchen today..."
And riya knew that he regrets yet again ,the thought brought tears to her eyes but she held strong she don't want to cry in front of him...
Turing she composed a calm look at him and spoke timidly..."there's nothing to regret sir don't feel guilty about coming close to me,you didn't do anything wrong or betrayed roshniji, I m still the same riya who wouldn't cross the line...let's just forget it...hmmm" with that she quickly stepped out of the car and inside her house...
Once inside she let the dam of tears break and cried clutching the door handle while arjun was stunned at her words...regret,guilt what on earth she is talking...then he remember her face it was clear she was on verge of tears...damn him,he again hurt her feelings without realising and in that moment he realised that he is in love with this fiesty yet shy dimpled girl...
Ohh he can't wait to tell her that he loves her...
But he needs to clear her misunderstanding first...
Sighing he registered that he has to wait until tomorrow...
With resolve in his heart he pulled away from her house to come back tomorrow for his hearts desire...

To be continued...

Edited by minamma - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Unres ariya likes each other but till now didn't confess their love in kitchen little bit romantic scene lovely fab start dear eagerly waiting to know how arjun confess his love to riya Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 5 years ago
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow loved it 
amazing update 
continue soon 
loveuAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear!!
loved it
amazingly hot one
I just love ariya
nd their hot romance
plz continue soon

and PM me plz
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
so amazing start dear
it too lovely
Ariya scenes and their emotions are penned very nicely
love to read more
cont soon
pls pm me whenerver u update
bye take care
Edited by sana1819786 - 5 years ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Omg such a cute OS 👏
The romantic moments between Arjun and Riya were so subtle and heartbreakingly sweet.
I absolutely loved it.
Please PM me about the next update.
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome super update
Loveit 
Cont soon 
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os