They killed a nice character but I had doubt for last few weeks

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, I had doubt on her. But I kept thinking of Jaya bachchan in KKKG and did not bother. I thought she is the one who threw Geeta out of VP's life. But revealed that was not the case. I thought she doesn't like Ricky and doing all drama in front of VP. She keeps saying "I will handle this", but does nothing. She could have helped Ritwik during his tough time like Geeta did. Mamta did nothing. I think she wanted Ritwik to get married to Palak so that this bitter situation arrives...
Or did she change after seeing Geeta alive and in front of VP?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babu2008

Well, I had doubt on her. But I kept thinking of Jaya bachchan in KKKG and did not bother. I thought she is the one who threw Geeta out of VP's life. But revealed that was not the case. I thought she doesn't like Ricky and doing all drama in front of VP. She keeps saying "I will handle this", but does nothing. She could have helped Ritwik during his tough time like Geeta did. Mamta did nothing. I think she wanted Ritwik to get married to Palak so that this bitter situation arrives...

Or did she change after seeing Geeta alive and in front of VP?

I think she changed after seeing Geeta or wait probably she turned insecure she cudnt get VP to accept Palak how is she gonna help further her home is broken to mend it she rather break Palaks home cos anyways no one's gonna understand ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜­ Palak doesn't deserve this..😭
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hopefully that Vijay knows the truth about Geeta
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rogna

Hopefully that Vijay knows the truth about Geeta

No, he doesn't. But, I think he'll soon 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This Vijay is only seeing the surface. Both with Geeta and now with Palak. He has forgotten his humble beginning and hate those who are below him in their social class. 
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Will Vijay ever get to know about Geeta's truth?