Arjun Index: Penned Secrets

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey Arjunians...I'm really grateful to all of you for the immense love and support that you have given me throughout my journey. It has motivated me to keep writing stories on this forum.

Arjun is the first forum for which I have written stories and with time, I had gotten addicted to it so much that I can't stop writing. You all have truly kept me motivated with the response I received and for that, I will always be thankful.

I have decided to make an Index for all my stories. This is more for me so that I can keep a track of all the stories I scribble on the Arjun Forum. But you are welcomed to check it out if you'd like. It means a lot to me that you are investing your time into my stories.

Every story in this collection will have a unique concept. There are so many concepts to explore on this forum so I wanted to try and touch up on those unexplored areas of romance, thrill and mystery with a pinch of unexpected suspense. There is no particular genre in this collection as it is abstract.

So without any further ado, I present to you all my Arjun index:

~*~ PENNED SECRETS OF MY IMAGINATION! ~*~

FAN-FICTIONS

1. Ariya FF: Niyati ka Khel

Concept: This is a story of Arjun, a broken man with a past he's trying to find, and Riya, a betrayed woman trying to find her lost love. This is a game. A game that they can't get out of. A game that wouldn't let them win and they can't afford to lose. This is the game of destiny. Yeh hai...NIYATI KA KHEL.

Link to Thread 1

Link to Thread 2

SHORT STORIES

1. Ariya TS: Dil ke Rishte

Concept: This is a story about importance of relationships in life. Arjun gets injured and the team, his only family, decides to tell him what is his significance in their lives. But there is another person who will soon become a part of this family.

Link to The Story

2. Ariya SS: Aashnaa

Concept: This is a story about two people, who have different perspective of life yet they are so similar in how the life treated them. Arjun has lost everything and pretends to live for his family. Riya has never seen the face of happiness but still wishes to see all around her smile to the fullest. This is how they become AASHNAA for one another to spend life.

Link to The Story

3. Sasha SS: Faisle aur Faasle

Concept: This is a story about Aisha and a major decision that can potentially create distance in her relationships. Her marriage with Sameer is depending on one 'yes' from her, but her love for him has created a confusion in her mind and she is unable to make a clear decision.

Link to The Story

4. Ariya SS: Talaash

Concept: This is a story about Arjun dealing with the most crucial case of his life, the case of Sikander. Along the way, secrets are revealed and friendships are put to test as he realizes that not everything is as it seems. Struggling from gaining his friend's support to investigating the secret Riya has been hiding, he may find what he been in TALAASH of.

Link to The Story

5. Arjun TS: Stree

Coming Soon...

ONE SHOTS

1. Ariya OS: Saawan ki Woh Raat

Concept: This is a story about Arjun and Riya being forced to act on their desires because of several extraneous variables.

Link to The Story

2. Ariya OS: Jawaab

Concept: This is a story about Riya, who wants Arjun to answer a simply question and she is ready to spill her heart out to him.

Link to The Story

3. Ariya OS: Junoon

Concept: This is a story about the secret Arjun is hiding from the world and Riya accidentally stumbling upon it.

Link to The Story     

4. Ariya OS: Junoon 2

Concept: This is a story about the secret Arjun is hiding from the world and Riya accidentally stumbling upon it, told from Arjun's POV, and how he deals with the initial rejection.

Link to The Story

5. Ariya OS: Dooriyan

Concept: This is a story about Arjun realizing his love for Riya after she leaves him and undergoes a personality transformation.

Link to The Story

6. Ariya OS: Innocent Touches

Concept: This is a story about Arjun realizing the impact of the innocent touches between him and Riya and accepting them.

Link to The Story

Edited by Aquabutterfly - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful workbook dear
Keep enriching it 😊