5 Years of Sadda Haq Special Thread #3

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Here comes the 3rd Part πŸ˜†

Sadda Haq had so many Villains 😈
Smart Villain, Stupid Villain πŸ˜† Sexy Villain, Scary Villain, Puny Villain and even Ponytail wala Villain 🀣
So time to tell what do you think about these VILLAINS πŸ˜›

Sukesh Mishra Rehan Bajaj Smart Sexy Villain ☺️

Ooohh lalaa my favourite villain ☺️ Rehan was probably the one n only one who had caused rift between SanDhir, threatened Sanyuta's life to death, manipulated and played mind games with Randhir and thrashed him severely and still left without a scratch 😈

Tia Gandwani "Jaanleva" "Quaatilana" Ada Sharma 😈

Such an Evil Professor 😈 She knew what she wanted n how to make it work .. I didn't like the way she died πŸ₯±

Kunal Bakshi Rana

I hate him In the beginning he was kinda annoying when he entered the show as Inspector Hooda to seek revenge on Parth due to childhood enmity .. With that track we thought hisrole was over .. Who knew he would come back as the Chief Security of FITE and ruin so many lives

Jiggy died because of him, he had shot Randhir twice 😑 and killed Prof. Vardhan

Varun Sharma Sameer Mittal πŸ˜› Ignore the pic πŸ˜†

Yes this is Famous Sameer 'Chomu' Mittal from Sadda Haq πŸ˜† Though he seemed another Chomu like Ankit Aggarwal but he wasn't .. Sameer Mittal was the perfect eg. of MCP (Real One) .. Why would any girl need enemy if she had a fiance like Sameer Mittal 😑

Rajveer Singh

Sanyukta's Student who was a spoiled brat and bully who had severely beaten up one of his classmates and framed Randhir and Sanyukta for his deed ...

There were other villains too like Akash Aggarwal, Namit (Parth's cousin), Varun (Vidushi's ex-husband) but they never caused much severe harm so ignoring them

What's your opinion πŸ˜›

Edited by InCenDia - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sameer Mittal fits best fits...erm clown option. πŸ˜†
Ada: Beauty with devil brain.

Rehaan: The guy wasn't bad actually, Randhir did messed with him for nothing.

Rana: Cruel

You forgot Rajbeer, the guy had troubled Sanyukta and Randhir.

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Sameer Mittal fits best fits...erm clown option. πŸ˜†

Ada: Beauty with devil brain.

Rehaan: The guy wasn't bad actually, Randhir did messed with him for nothing.

Kinda agree .. Randhir was upset with Renuka n he had every reason to be angry .. But any normal person would have maintained distance with Roshan n Rehan but Randhir was never normal 😳

Rana: Cruel

You forgot Rajbeer, the guy had troubled Sanyukta and Randhir.

@Red .. Right totally forgot Him πŸ˜† Adding soon πŸ˜›

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rana: Parth ka ex-Lover 🀣 By Gawd he was so much into what Parth does, where he goes, how many Gfs he has etc... 🀣

Rehaan: I would say villian with intelligence and solid plans. Sandhir ki jo band iss ne bajayi thi kis ne nahi bajayi. πŸ˜†

Sameer: Dhakkan full of attitude for nothing. 😳

Ada: Smart mentor with evil motive. Ek Ada hi thi jis ne Sanyukta ko ghaas nahi dali. πŸ˜† To her Sanyukta was an average student and Randhir the Genious. 😎

Rajveer: Bhainsa kahin ka. 🀒 ill manerred, egostic jerk. 😳

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've seen on Sameer only hence will write on him. He was one of those jerk who considers female their property. He was greedy, manipulative, dominating and ill-mannered.