I just had my Eureka moment :D

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In the title "Dil hi toh hai" , "Dil" does not mean "Heart" . "Dil" means "Daughter-in-law" ...which means D-I-L hi toh hai.
Which is why practically every member of the Noon family (including Mamta Noon) treats her as they like - at their whim and fancy. When was she ever respected by any Noon and treated as a D-I-L should be treated? After all D-I-L hi toh hai!!!! 

Rithwik and Shivam are the only ones who have some saving grace, though Rithwik too seems to be losing out (courtesy the CVs foolish and "un-creative" desire to make a deliberate, not-logically-required separation)

Otherwise everyone either with a mask of a grey character (VP, Rishabh, Saanchi, Reeva) or a mask of a supposedly good character (Mamta, Dadi) treated her like a "thing" that incidentally is now connected to the family like a "hair-extension" which can be kept or removed at will. The focus has always been Rithwik's emotions and welfare, never Palak's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissChaos2 thumbnail
Never agreed more! 
Can't they show some balance in the story? Agreed it is all good vs evil and some gray thrown in between. But at least it should be regressive as these serials.
lightnig thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

In the title "Dil hi toh hai" , "Dil" does not mean "Heart" . "Dil" means "Daughter-in-law" ...which means D-I-L hi toh hai.

Which is why practically every member of the Noon family (including Mamta Noon) treats her as they like - at their whim and fancy. When was she ever respected by any Noon and treated as a D-I-L should be treated? After all D-I-L hi toh hai!!!! 

Rithwik and Shivam are the only ones who have some saving grace, though Rithwik too seems to be losing out (courtesy the CVs foolish and "un-creative" desire to make a deliberate, not-logically-required separation)

Otherwise everyone either with a mask of a grey character (VP, Rishabh, Saanchi, Reeva) or a mask of a supposedly good character (Mamta, Dadi) treated her like a "thing" that incidentally is now connected to the family like a "hair-extension" which can be kept or removed at will. The focus has always been Rithwik's emotions and welfare, never Palak's.

perfectly said :) all taking her for granted now even Ricky πŸ˜‘ Hopefully he will be redeemed in DHTH 2

It is so well thought of .. even viewers like me have always taken rickys emotion what about poor palak she got so much abuse and hate from her in laws .. she had slog her ass of at work then had to donkey mission dropping packages to suit somebody's ego

Rishabh looked at her like she's a s**t

She got s**t-shamed by her Father in law , Brother in law and sisters in law
Hubby not working who has multiple issues

Still she has to take him into account

MAmta and dadi literally treated her like a hair extensions sometimes needed or can be thrown out

I am going use this example at twitter ( will give u credit )
Why would she want to get back with him in season 2Edited by msin - 5 years ago
geniuslibra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Completely agree
And now I regret why I started watching this show. CVS have ruined the show completely. Now a typical ghalat fehmi and separation. No expectations from season 2. 😑
Edited by geniuslibra - 5 years ago
kvys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously.. I didn't get sleep till 2AM due to frustration πŸ˜‰
No words to explain that illogical track.. πŸ₯±
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha Bang on.. har ek D-I-L ka Dil Rithwik ke liye hain!!!
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have not read a better review of the episode than this one till now !!! You said it all girl

It's so easy for everyone to connect to Rithwik's pain and emotion! But all are almost ignoring the pain, humiliation and disgust Palak went through ever since Rithwik Noon came in her life! He came in her life and turned it upside down in the worst possible way! A 24 year old girl had to undergo so much shit in her life for no fault of hers . Everyone used her and are going to use her for their own selfish needs. No one really cared about her and her true feelings just because she had the power and the maturity to deal with all of this without shedding tears. 
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hey mystery  great post    ..  another twist.. everyone would think it's heart and they meant DIL.. seriously they give us such out of box viewing.. never disappoint us by being cliched
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Couldn't agree with you moreπŸ‘