Oct 31st: A Dance of Joyful Abandon

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Quite a happening episode today😆

The first 6-7 minutes were really nice with the build up to Radha-Krishna finally dancing together...very nicely choreographed sequence with both Sumedh and Mallika performing it so well👏. Those were some really fast moves they had to handle cuz the whole sequence moved very fast and still they executed it so well with a great sense of rhythm. 

I liked the playfulness and joyful abandon in the setup...the way he handed her the dandiya sticks and she took them with a smile to begin the dance...it all flowed very well 

But the part I particularly liked was the portion of them dancing around the diya stand in the middle...that's when the sequence became more emotional even as they danced in joy...Radha again getting memories of the past and Krishna reliving it right alongside her with a big smile on his face...the flashbacks of their Golok selves were very nicely blended in and the emotion built up in momentum as they moved from the memories of dancing together in joy to the moment they were seperated...

What was quite touching about this bit was the way the tears fell simultaneously from their eyes...Radha unconscious of the tears flowing from her eyes as she just stares at him in a trance while Krishna still smiling even through his tears as he savors this moment of finally getting to dance with her again after so long

The spell breaks as Radha steps away...but the emotion lingers in Krishna's eyes and this was really nicely emoted by Sumedh...the rueful smile with the tears in his eyes before he turns away

This entire beginning portion must be applauded for the thought, detailing and execution👏...from the minds of the creators, to the actors and directors bringing it to life...they nailed the emotion...one of the most striking things about this show to me is how they show the emotion between Radha and Krishna as a spontaneous flow of emotion...their eyes literally flow with that emotion...whether it's through these kind of tears even in a dance of joy or it's other moments...that is the soul of RK. 

Post this, the show shifted gears back into the Sudevi wedding drama😆...but even on that front, a lot happened today. 

Balram duping Ayan and then tying him up while Ayan claiming he knew all along that Balram wasn't on their side...haha right, Mr. Ayan😆...you will keep on getting played like a fool. 

On the other end, Radha wants to know how Krishna learnt how to dance so well...and he reverts to his mysterious games with her...telling her in a roundabout fashion that she only taught him all the dance he knows...she taunts him about not dancing with his premika...so he responds he atleast got to dance with her😆...I was amused at the bit when she says I should thank your premika toh he's like how will you manage to thank yourself?😆...then quickly switches up his answer when she questions him. 

This entire act of swapping the groom and building up Radha's outrage in the final portion has more to it than meets the eye. Once again, this has come down to a clash of perspectives and wills. Radha still makes this an issue of values and norms v/s disrespectful and selfish love as she sees it. While Krishna continues to make his case for love being above all.

At first glance, one might think Krishna simply enjoyed lording it over her, pointing out how bholi she is that she didn't see through his scheme of getting Sudevi and Bhairav married anyways...he even looked a bit shamefaced and upset when she told him he fell even lower in her eyes with this stunt...but then the way his expression changes once she reaches the mandap and exposes Bhairav says a lot...why would he set up an elaborate scheme only to allow Radha to thwart it before the last phera? So he wanted things to play out this way...that Bhairav be exposed...the plan was never to marry Sudevi-Bhairav off secretly as Radha suspected. 

The precap seems to be continuing in the same vein...Radha is on a mission to expose Krishna and Balram😆...Krishna is playing the nautanki fool yet again denying everything...and then Balram seems to be in a fix with Radha making him swear on his mother...lol remains to be seen how Krishna wiggles out of this one😆

I REALLY loved the Krishna Vani for today's episode...using the example of a book to talk about love and relationships...a book requires that you read it, understand it's content before passing judgement on it...to dismiss what you do not know, simply on the basis of appearance is a fallacy...similarly, being attracted to ppl simply on the basis of their outer appearance without taking the time to truly know them, understand them (here I must add how he noted SAMAY DENA...so true, every thing worth nurturing needs time)...and talking about how it takes all your life in many cases to give time and understanding to form a lasting bond...beautiful thought, beautifully delivered👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHjU4TdOgfM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Some gifs on the dance:

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey AreYaar. Just watched the episode now.
 It was an emotional charged epi on all level.
Loved the entire dance sequence. The choreography was fantastic. Rare to see such dance on TV or even movies nowadays. It had such grace & innocence to it. 
The dance reached an emotional high during the final sequence with both remembering their past dance. It was enchanting to say the least. 
Props to actors & the whole creative team for conceptualization & perfect execution.
The epi still was emotionally charged after the dance sequence.
The Sudevi- Bhairav wedding swap & Ayan getting duped again was hilarious.
But the RadhaKrishn convo after Radha realizes that it was Bhairav in the mandap was so layered.
Though Krishn was lording his win over Radha he was not guiltless.
His pain & shame when Radha told him that he has sunk to a new low in her opinion was heart breaking. But Krishn still persisted in goading Radha to reveal Bhairav's truth.
It was not his plan that Bhairav get married to Sudevi in disguise.
No one knows what his ultimate plan is though all his comrades follow him blindly.
I am especially surprised @ Bhairav.  He has done as Krishn has asked believing that he can marry his love. But he did not even try to discuss his plan with Sudevi. He should have informed her as she will also be affected by this deception. He should have taken her into confidence. 
I am waiting to see what would be her reaction when all people will definitely try to harm Bhairav.
Will she still be a mute spectator or will she stand by her love.
If she remains silent then what kind of love was theirs? One takes risky decisions without consulting the other & other does not support the partner whom she apparently loves above all.
Maybe that is what Krishn ultimately wants to show. He always says he is only in support of love but the lovers themselves need to fight for their own love.
Edited by Lodestar - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Areyaar , Amazing analysis! This post is one of the best posts in this Forum so far. ❤️ 
Except accolades, there is nothing left to tell!😊
The visuals added more beauty to your words!
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

But the RadhaKrishn convo after Radha realizes that it was Bhairav in the mandap was so layered.
Though Krishn was lording his win over Radha he was not guiltless.
His pain & shame when Radha told him that he has sunk to a new low in her opinion was heart breaking. But Krishn still persisted in goading Radha to reveal Bhairav's truth.
It was not his plan that Bhairav get married to Sudevi in disguise.
No one knows what his ultimate plan is though all his comrades follow him blindly.
I am especially surprised @ Bhairav.  He has done as Krishn has asked believing that he can marry his love. But he did not even try to discuss his plan with Sudevi. He should have informed her as she will also be affected by this deception. He should have taken her into confidence. 
I am waiting to see what would be her reaction when all people will definitely try to harm Bhairav.
Will she still be a mute spectator or will she stand by her love.
If she remains silent then what kind of love was theirs? One takes risky decisions without consulting the other & other does not support the partner whom she apparently loves above all.
Maybe that is what Krishn ultimately wants to show. He always says he is only in support of love but the lovers themselves need to fight for their own love.

@bold: This. I also feel Krishna wants to make a larger point here. Under the guise of helping Sudevi-Bhairav elope, he actually wanted the truth of them being in love to come out in the open...and Radha again became the instrument for it...once the secret's out, it remains to be seen how the parents, Sudevi and others react...and that is when Krishna can make a larger point about how this all happened...why Sudevi-Bhairav felt the need to hide their love, the lack of communication with the parents, perhaps with each other as well...

For this, he was willing to fall in Radha's eyes also...because the truth is larger than what the others can see at this point...they are only looking at the surface...there is more to this than meets the eye I feel.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Areyaar , Amazing analysis! This post is one of the best posts in this Forum so far. ❤️ 

Except accolades, there is nothing left to tell!😊
The visuals added more beauty to your words!

Thanks for the kind words, Viswasruti😊😊
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wonderful analysis loved all the gifs.