Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BornAries

What a brilliant idea sautan *_* to celebrate our beautiful show

Okay here's my take on the three characters...
Tanya: I kinda liked this girl apart from her choice of boyfriend 😳 I liked her since she was the only one who dared tp flirt with sadu shekhawat 🀣 even when he didn't like the same... this character was fun to watch at times..

Sanya: Our sweetheart *_* I love her just a little less than randhir and sandhir 😳... She was out dream come true 😳 Randhir's true best friend and I will remain forever thankful to her for locking sandhir up in that store room of ISRC 🀣

Kaustuki: πŸ€” I never liked her much. although felt sorry for her in the intial episodes...I always felt that she didn't have any identity of her own apart from being sanyukta friend or yoyo's love interest..I liked her with jiggy though and wanted that jodi to.click ...

@Bold .. I know really πŸ₯± Uss Useless ke liye Sahil was out of DT n end mein kya hua 😑 Jis track ke liye he was brought woh track hi change ho gaya n as usual Randhir bana BKB coz he MUed Madam Ji πŸ₯±

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

What a brilliant idea sautan *_* to celebrate our beautiful show

Okay here's my take on the three characters...
Tanya: I kinda liked this girl apart from her choice of boyfriend 😳 I liked her since she was the only one who dared tp flirt with sadu shekhawat 🀣 even when he didn't like the same... this character was fun to watch at times..

Sanya: Our sweetheart *_* I love her just a little less than randhir and sandhir 😳... She was out dream come true 😳 Randhir's true best friend and I will remain forever thankful to her for locking sandhir up in that store room of ISRC 🀣

Kaustuki: πŸ€” I never liked her much. although felt sorry for her in the intial episodes...I always felt that she didn't have any identity of her own apart from being sanyukta friend or yoyo's love interest..I liked her with jiggy though and wanted that jodi to.click ...

Vishal wasn't that important for her... hai na. πŸ€”
Very true about Kaustuki.

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sautan when will you ask us about Randhir I have a mahabharat to share
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sautan when will you ask us about Randhir I have a mahabharat to share

Tum post open kardo on Randhir's Mahabharat ☺️
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know the other two. Yet to watch the left over episodes.
Kaustuki never had own opinion. She was a puppet to Sanyukta's thought and actions.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Hein kis chiz ke 1st time

Never ever had been to a show celebration thread before.