5 Years of Sadda Haq Special Thread #1

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Buddies n Mitras πŸ˜›
As you know it's the 5th Anniversary of our Fav Show Sadda Haq on 25th November and we are going to Celebrate it here in our Forum too πŸ˜ƒ

And we are going to Remember all the Important/Not so Important/Extra Characters, Friendships, Love Birds and the Villains in their stories and Off Course the Chomus and Gossip Gangs of SH 🀣

But Before that we want to know what's YOUR opinion about ALL OF THEM πŸ˜›

So like the Title says this would be Special Thread where we will share our Opinion about them 😳

So, let's begin ..
What do you feel about this 3 Girls who were very special FRIENDS to Sanyukta and Randhir πŸ˜›

Charvi Saraf Tanya :: The Nautanki queen who would Flirt with any Handsome Boy .. Loves to irritate Vidushi but a SanDhir shipper πŸ˜›

Shabnam Pandey Sanaya :: Randhir "Shekhu" ke Best Friend who would fight with Sanyukta if she hurts Randhir and at the same time won't take any shit from Randhir too if he ever tries to hurt Sanyukta .. Biggest SanDhir Shipper from Season 2 πŸ˜ƒ

Gauchi Homring Kaustuki :: Sanyu ki 1st Friend in FITE .. Weak and Confused but she can be the Most Loyal Friend who would try to do anything to help her Sanyu 😊

So tell me what do you think about them πŸ˜†
Next Part will come Up SOON πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When Did Kaustuki became good friend to Randhir? 😈
Tanya: Annoying
Sanaya: Lazy cause she didn't wanted to make the best use of her skill...by refusing ISRC offer.
Kaustuki: Well she was kind of a friend who never bothered looking for the right and wrong from her point of view.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanya: Screen space eater. πŸ˜†
Sanaya: Bubbly and cute
Kaustauki: Sweet but not so sweet to Randhir.
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

When Did Kaustuki became good friend to Randhir? 😈

What I meant was Friends to either Sanyukta or Randhir or Both πŸ˜†
Tanya: Annoying
Sanaya: Lazy cause she didn't wanted to make the best use of her skill...by refusing ISRC offer.
Kaustuki: Well she was kind of a friend who never bothered looking for the right and wrong from her point of view.

Word Count: 1

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

Tanya: Screen space eater. πŸ˜†

Sanaya: Bubbly and cute
Kaustauki: Sweet but not so sweet to Randhir.

Sneha πŸ˜†
Celebration Thread pe Screen Space Eater nai likh sakti πŸ˜†
Kuch aur description de jaise maine n Rahul ne dia πŸ˜›
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shekhawat!! Ekdam mast idea che...πŸ‘Now we can discuss, share and post about our favourite show, characters, track and most importantly I can type on my Kishmish Mere hatke peons. πŸ˜› And those machines which Sandhir used to assemble and decemble and most of the time Randhir crashing them on the floor...🀣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo pehla task pura karte hain... 😎

Tanya: She was Sandhir fan. 🀣 Seasone one k time...Sandhir ko pass lane k liye iss ladki ne sab se double kaam kiya.🀣 She had to convince Sanyukta, Stop Randhir from leaving campus, decorate room and arrange dinner date for them. Humare nauanky Sandhir were'nt too easy for her... bechari ko bohat mehnat karni padi. 🀣

Sanaya: Strong Girl.Strong girl cause one everything was going wrong, Randhir was making blunder on blunder... she came out strong and Randhir ko asia reality check diya k banda seedha ho gaya. πŸ˜† She was a good friend to Randhir, who stayed by his side till the end and Sandhir C-Nite ☺️ bhi Sanaya ki mehravani thi for us Fans.

Kaustuki: Aise friends dushman ko bhi na mile😳 Kaustuki ne Sanyukta ko kabhi guide nahi kiya infact Kaustuki supported Sanyukta in her wrong doings.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Sneha πŸ˜†
Celebration Thread pe Screen Space Eater nai likh sakti πŸ˜†
Kuch aur description de jaise maine n Rahul ne dia πŸ˜›

Sorry Di. This is my first time.
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

Sorry Di. This is my first time.

Hein kis chiz ke 1st time
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a brilliant idea sautan *_* to celebrate our beautiful show
Okay here's my take on the three characters...
Tanya: I kinda liked this girl apart from her choice of boyfriend 😳 I liked her since she was the only one who dared tp flirt with sadu shekhawat 🀣 even when he didn't like the same... this character was fun to watch at times..

Sanya: Our sweetheart *_* I love her just a little less than randhir and sandhir 😳... She was out dream come true 😳 Randhir's true best friend and I will remain forever thankful to her for locking sandhir up in that store room of ISRC 🀣

Kaustuki: πŸ€” I never liked her much. although felt sorry for her in the intial episodes...I always felt that she didn't have any identity of her own apart from being sanyukta friend or yoyo's love interest..I liked her with jiggy though and wanted that jodi to.click ...