Urvashi shoud get eliminated instead of Jasleen

Posted: 5 years ago
I really want Jasleen to stay, but it looks like she will get eliminated this week.Urvashi does not deserve to stay inside the house, she needs to go home this week. Urvashi is just a blind follower of Dipika , Srishty, and Sreesanth, she just does what they tell her to do.

Jasleen is not diplomatic, disagrees with her friends, has natural reactions, does not play victim card, and does not act to be innocent or mahaan. Also,s he knows how to fight for her selfrespect and not compromise on that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well there is potential triangle amongst Urvashi, Somi and Deepak. Deepak is smitten over Somi and Urvashi is so seeing why Deepak is not understanding her these days. So there's scope there.
Jasleen has nothing of this going on I guess. So who'll bigg boss chose?
Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is no elimination this week. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Urvashi is a waste. I don't know if anybody notice but jasleen loves to fight and argue when anup is around. Stays silent or in good books with people when anup is not there. It's like she needs strength from anup
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Suvj

Well there is potential triangle amongst Urvashi, Somi and Deepak. Deepak is smitten over Somi and Urvashi is so seeing why Deepak is not understanding her these days. So there's scope there.

Jasleen has nothing of this going on I guess. So who'll bigg boss chose?

There is no triangle. Useless urvashi was laughing only when she saw it. Somi seems uncomfortable. Deepak likes Somi but he needs to leave her alone with his antics. Somi is interested in either rohit or Romil