Oct. 29th: Brotherhood of Nautanki

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL another hilarious episode of top form nautanki from Kanha๐Ÿ˜†...this time Balram joined in with even more gusto๐Ÿ˜†. Poor Radha was never gonna stand a chance when the brothers team up like this to weave some high level trickery๐Ÿ˜†

So many hilarious lines from Kanha today...the "Premike" was cracking me up so much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...the way he left Ayan stumped with a "Meri nahin toh aapki premika hai kya, bade bhaiyya?"๐Ÿ˜†. 

Then all the mock outrage over Balram supposedly switching sides to Radha๐Ÿ˜†...again and again Krishna brings up the point about Radha faking a friendship with him๐Ÿ˜†...wonder if this will lead to some kind of realization from her later or it's just being used as an easy trope for Krishna to do nautanki and rib her over. 

Full props to Krishna-Balram for that last stretch of extra nautanki over the supposed "betrayal" of Balram telling Radha about the plot to bhagaao Sudevi๐Ÿ˜†...itni dedication se fake acting ki, Ayan ko bhi ekdum confuse kar diya ki bhai yeh dusri premika kahaan se aa gayi?๐Ÿ˜†...LOLL@ Krishna's satisfied wink to Balram in the end when Radha falls for their nautanki and asks them to stop fighting. 

I liked that in the midst of all the nautanki also, Krishna was trying to sprinkle in some teachings...about perspective...and who gets to decide what is wrong, what is right...then later the line about "Prem ko hi prem ka arth samjhaana hai" was another nice one...

Radha continuous to dig her heels in deeper about making this a fight b/w parents ke values and "selfish" love...let's see if her perspective evolves a bit in the aftermath of this drama. 

I liked the Krishna Vani for today as well...about the intertwined nature of man and mistakes...once again, making the point about how the degree and intent of something is what decides whether it's right or wrong...mistakes are something we should own up to and learn from...if we don't, they become characteristics and ultimately crimes...that is when they become bad. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1608 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Super Nautanki brothers. Bechare radha tho phas gayi. and that final wink b/w Krishn & Balram. Aww. Awesome. iam loving this show day by day. 

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi AreYaar!!
It was such an LOL epi. What nautanki these brothers are! 

God such mischievous cuties...

Loved their co-ordinated over the top reactions. Especially loved Krishn's wide-eyed expression of betrayal.  Poor Radha...she stands no chance among these two boys. Can't wait when Radha herself would be a part of their nautanki & not their target. Such fun it would be.

Bhairav was looking really beautiful as Bhairavi. Could have passed for a girl without the pallu if he had no biceps...ha ha.

Ayan's dilemma of ending Krishn- Balram drama or keeping to his promise was also hilarious.

It was a fun epi sprinkled with Krishn's wisdom as usual.

Can't wait to see RadhaKrishn dance together. Already laughing imagining Ayan's expressions..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Hi AreYaar!!

It was such an LOL epi. What nautanki these brothers are! 

God such mischievous cuties...

Loved their co-ordinated over the top reactions. Especially loved Krishn's wide-eyed expression of betrayal.  Poor Radha...she stands no chance among these two boys. Can't wait when Radha herself would be a part of their nautanki & not their target. Such fun it would be.

Bhairav was looking really beautiful as Bhairavi. Could have passed for a girl without the pallu if he had no biceps...ha ha.

Ayan's dilemma of ending Krishn- Balram drama or keeping to his promise was also hilarious.

It was a fun epi sprinkled with Krishn's wisdom as usual.

Can't wait to see RadhaKrishn dance together. Already laughing imagining Ayan's expressions..

That was the funniest part to me as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...the way Ayan felt so trapped, knowing that Krishna-Balram are faking all this but unable to tell the truth that he knows Radha is the premika...haha the way Krishna outwits him everytime is what makes for entertainment despite Ayan's attempts to keep R and K apart. 

And yes, I'm also intrigued to see a mischievous Radha joining in on the pranks whenever the time comes. 

Looking forward to RK's dance as well :) It looks beautiful in the precap :) 
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an episode๐Ÿ˜† that was. Krish- Bal Jodi is hilarious, the kind of understanding between brothers is at another level altogether and makes the show very entertaining. There was not a dull moment๐Ÿ˜†
I cracked up at Ayans expression when Krishna does the countdown to 3 and he looks at the sky๐Ÿคฃ
To be honest I did the same๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and instead of a toofan it was just Sudevi fainting๐Ÿ˜† The kind of nautanki Krishna does everyone falls for it, even if you know him. The entire episode was a fun ride, especially those over the top expressions and nautanki from both brothers. Poor Ayan๐Ÿ˜† kisse paala pad gaya.

As usual the messages by Krishna at the end are just so precious and the makers have made efforts to make them meaningful. 

And todays episode was mesmerizing, goosebumps inducing and had a fairy tallish feels to it:)) Mallika as Radha is doing an amazing job with her expressions and is a very graceful dancer. Waiting for your thoughts on todays episode.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

And todays episode was mesmerizing, goosebumps inducing and had a fairy tallish feels to it:)) Mallika as Radha is doing an amazing job with her expressions and is a very graceful dancer. Waiting for your thoughts on todays episode.

Yes, another really nice episode today as they built up the final act of the Sudevi wedding drama...Krishna as usual managing to weave a whole chakravyuh around Radha and Ayan without them even realizing it...LOL 

Radha feeling so confident that she had finally trapped Krishna into dancing with her which he supposedly didn't want to do was just some hilarious irony๐Ÿ˜†

And Krishna ki next level nautanki today...trying to play the fool yet again...supposedly unwilling to dance with Radha, unable to play his flute, letting Radha think she's won this whole thing...lol and then the transition to him finally getting her to blow into his flute, time the whole thing the moon coming out from behind the clouds and then him finally playing his flute and a Radha being pulled into the melody to dance with abandon...very nicely executed. She does dance very gracefully and I like the innocent air to her as well...no cosmetic airs. 

Tomorrow I guess will be an extension of this dance act before the drama at the mandap...lol Radha giving disappointed and angry looks to Krishna yet again...let's see how he spins it all this time๐Ÿ˜†
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes, another really nice episode today as they built up the final act of the Sudevi wedding drama...Krishna as usual managing to weave a whole chakravyuh around Radha and Ayan without them even realizing it...LOL 

Radha feeling so confident that she had finally trapped Krishna into dancing with her which he supposedly didn't want to do was just some hilarious irony๐Ÿ˜†

I was just laughing at the fact throughout, that he gets both Radha and Ayan do exactly what he promised he will do and both of them were smirking thinking they outwitted Krishna, the irony was simply hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† When Radha realizes it she gets even more madder, if that's even possible๐Ÿ˜† Ayans frustration and inability to do anything because of his promise and Krishna rubbing it in everytime cracks me up.

And Krishna ki next level nautanki today...trying to play the fool yet again...supposedly unwilling to dance with Radha, unable to play his flute, letting Radha think she's won this whole thing...lol and then the transition to him finally getting her to blow into his flute, time the whole thing the moon coming out from behind the clouds and then him finally playing his flute and a Radha being pulled into the melody to dance with abandon...very nicely executed. She does dance very gracefully and I like the innocent air to her as well...no cosmetic airs. 

@ bold was the best part of the episode๐Ÿ˜ณ Those flash backs of the past makes me want to see that  first episode even more. I also liked the part when Radha starts dancing on the rhythm of the dhol and Krishna comes with his besuri baasuri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Those steps were hilarious and poor Radha she just doesn't seem to catch a break:) Mallikas expressions and acting reminds me a lot of Akanksha, I don't know why.๐Ÿ˜† 

Tomorrow I guess will be an extension of this dance act before the drama at the mandap...lol Radha giving disappointed and angry looks to Krishna yet again...let's see how he spins it all this time๐Ÿ˜†

His ability to spin things his way is commendable ๐Ÿ˜† Remember Balram saying, we don't have any proof of Krishnas plan and if we tell his parents about it, Krishna will somehow put all the blame on us๐Ÿ˜† Lol its so true!

This show is a great stress buster:)

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Mallikas expressions and acting reminds me a lot of Akanksha, I don't know why.๐Ÿ˜†   haha ok I was just wondering the other day who she reminds me of and I think you may be on point with the Akanksha deja vu...she has the same kind of petite frame too and longish face...just that Akanksha had a more earthy air to her...and ofcourse Mallika is more much raw cuz she's so young too but still doing a good job :) 

His ability to spin things his way is commendable ๐Ÿ˜† Remember Balram saying, we don't have any proof of Krishnas plan and if we tell his parents about it, Krishna will somehow put all the blame on us๐Ÿ˜† Lol its so true!

This show is a great stress buster:)

That it absolutely is :)

Haha Balram toh is cracking me up since two days with the way he's giving full takkar to Krishna in spinning stories to dupe Ayan and Radha...matlab so easily he's managing to manipulate Radha so cleverly so that she doesn't even have an inkling that he's helping Kanha all along๐Ÿ˜†

Re: the flute moment...yes, it's lovely in the first epi also cuz it's the beginning of the raas leela by RK and I love the idea behind it...that Radha breathes melody into Kanha's flute, gives life to his music and only then he begins to play :)  Today he tricked her into it without her realizing but he just didn't want to play until she she first gives form and shape to his music...there is a lovely line from the first epi that they showed in the FB today also..."Krishna ka shringaar, Radha ke karsh se...aur bansuri ka sangeet, Radha ke sparsh se"...
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
      I was waiting for your post all along!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Especially, after yesterday's episode and this one! I love the way they are potraying the KRISH-BAL dynamic! Its lovely! They are just #BroGoals for me!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Till now i use to feel, only krishna is one big nautankibaaz, but in these two episodes, balram proved to be of his match!๐Ÿ˜† Such MASTERMINDS they are! especially, the wink at the end of their, TYPICAL BOLLYWOOD style over the top dialoguebaazi๐Ÿ˜†, made me replay that one scene, minumum, 10 times!๐Ÿ˜† Poor poor radha, she's just slipping into THEIR trap, like a mouse in a mice-cage!๐Ÿ˜† Way to go boys, bade bhaiya is burning head to toe!๐Ÿ˜† Though, i doubt, he knows, balram is faking it all! His, face doesn't really reveal much apart from anger, when krishna is around, or even at krishna's mention!๐Ÿ˜†

Coming  to today's episode, 'MY COURTJESTER FOOL IS BACK'!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† What is liked about kanha today was, he again proved that radha is the REASON for him being ON EARTH! He made a fool of himself, embarassing himself, in front of everyone just so that he can dance with radha, at the correct moment!๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean, may it be a small gesture which doesn't even matter to him, but from a girl's perspective, its very sweet!๐Ÿ˜ณ The whole, ' I AM AN IGNORANT FOOL, I DON'T KNOW TO DANCE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE FLUTE' was just BANG ON!๐Ÿ˜† He likes to PRETEND ALL THE TIME SO MUCH! Much much appreciation to the makers, for making such a REALISTIC AND UNIQUE potrayal of krishna!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ He's adorable! PURE BLISS TO WATCH! Also, what gets me everytime is, the change of expressions he does!Such swiftness he has while doing that!๐Ÿ˜ณ The perfect balance he keeps, while ATTACHING the essence of HIS EVERY ACT and sprinkling the MORALS to radha, is simply amusing!๐Ÿ‘ I tip my hat to sumedh for this!๐Ÿ˜ณ Also, when he starts explaining something to radha, HIS EYES!โค๏ธ The moistness, the love, the tenderness, the longingness, its like, his eyes are the mirror to his HEART!๐Ÿ˜ณ Gosh! the love just oozes out eveytime! Especially today, the ending scene after the dance! What intensity they had, in that moment!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I felt, radha started dancing unconsicously, tapping her feet, just feeling kanha's flute!๐Ÿ˜ณ She definately felt something! I wish, the makers, atleast start to show a little bit of reaction from her side too!

Special, mention to mallika today! She always looks cute, but today she was utterly GRACEFUL! Her petite figure makes her all the way more GORGEOUS! I wonder how old she is?๐Ÿ˜• She looks VERY YOUNG in some scenes! Even younger than sumedh and basant!

And ofcourse, the 'KRISHNA KA SHRINGAAR, RADHA KE KARSH SE, AUR BAASURI KA SANGEET RADHA KE SPARSH SE', krishna DID IT as he wanted! As balram said in the episode,' PREM KE LIYE, KRISHNA KUCH BHI KAR SAKTA HAI'!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ That scene brought about the DIVINE FEELING OF THE FIRST EPISODE!

PS: I don't know, if it sounds right, but krishna looks really YUMMY with that pagg and morpankh on his head!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† And by YUMMY i mean, cheeks-pulling cute!๐Ÿ˜† Just saying!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Also, when he starts explaining something to radha, HIS EYES!โค๏ธ The moistness, the love, the tenderness, the longingness, its like, his eyes are the mirror to his HEART!๐Ÿ˜ณ Gosh! the love just oozes out eveytime! Especially today, the ending scene after the dance! What intensity they had, in that moment!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I felt, radha started dancing unconsicously, tapping her feet, just feeling kanha's flute!๐Ÿ˜ณ She definately felt something! I wish, the makers, atleast start to show a little bit of reaction from her side too!

Yes, Radha's reaction there was definitely instinctive as she burst out into dance spontaneously to the tune of Kanha's flute...she responded with her heart, not her mind, which doesn't yet recognize him. I think the makers are trying to make this gradual and that constant battle b/w Radha's mind and heart is there so that they can keep the interactions going...cuz once she remembers Krishna, they will sort of plateau as a pair.

Special, mention to mallika today! She always looks cute, but today she was utterly GRACEFUL! Her petite figure makes her all the way more GORGEOUS! I wonder how old she is?๐Ÿ˜• She looks VERY YOUNG in some scenes! Even younger than sumedh and basant!

I read in some articles that Mallika is 18, so that would indeed make her younger than both Sumedh and Basant, no? She looks very young, probably cuz she is very young and they don't try to age her by piling on the makeup like they do with many other teen actors on TV these days. 

PS: I don't know, if it sounds right, but krishna looks really YUMMY with that pagg and morpankh on his head!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† And by YUMMY i mean, cheeks-pulling cute!๐Ÿ˜† Just saying!๐Ÿ˜†  LOL he does look cute in that pagg and mor pankh, no doubt...baaki when his eyes twinkle with mischief, that adds to the charm. Sumedh is embodying Krishna right now๐Ÿ‘