Behir Kawarachauth OS: My Moon.... Version 1.0

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
MY MOON...
Bela is wearing a red and white saree with her maang filled up with sindoor. She is looking herself in th mirror. She is cursing herself for agreeing Yuvi for marriage. Tear drops clean her beautiful face. No words. No cry . Just teary eyes.

Mahir enters the room like a thief. He comes and he is shocked to see Beautiful Bela. He goes near her and hugs her from her back. 

Aaj nah tum bilkul chaand lag rahi Ho. 

Mahirji..." she hugs him and starts crying.

Bela...kya hua??...Please roona band karo" he said consoling her.

Mahirji...aaj mera lucky moon mujhse ruth gaya hai. Iss liye maine mera chaand jaise pati ko kho diya. Mujhe kya paata tha ki Yuvi itni ghihoni chal chalega" she continues to cry.

Bela, tumne mujhe nahi khoya hai. Aur yaad rakho,chahe kuch bhi ho jaye tum mujhe kabhi nahi khoyogi. ðŸ˜³

She wipes her tears . She asks him to stand near the window. She takes her arati thali with her chhani. She looks the moon through the chhani and then she gets a view of her mahirji.

He makes her drink the water and eat the sweet. She leans down to get the ashirvaad. He makes her stand and huged her.

The end...

^^well, I know its boring but this is what happened in my parent's life... means...It matches..😳

I thought to write another version...my experience...just want to experience how much my story suits behir😉🥱😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Well written os dear
Thanks