Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I have always liked this man. No big ego, no W*F statements he's the quintessential nice man who you only wish the best for. He took his time after a good debut but he has a brand now. Small budget movies which you just know will be good cause his script sense is one of the best in BW. I want him to succeed more. I am rooting for him and Vicky so much. Lets go outsiders making a mark based on talent and nothing but talent! 
Not that this is a mark of some great accomplishment but where we have seen only the faces of the industry kids, it comes as a wiff of fresh air to see Aysuhman's face there! 👍🏼
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
I used to watch his MTV shows.. MTV Wassup and Fully Faltoo movies.. he was damn hilarious in those.. Never thought he would reach this far, especially after his flop phase in between with Hawaizaada, Nautanki Saala etc. But glad that he is being recognized now.. he always had the potential..

I would say Vicky is still lucky, ppl like KJo have recognized him very soon and he got invited on KWK also, but Ayushman had to strive so much to reach where he is today..
TitliRaani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Have been a fan of him since MTV times.
So glad to see him here
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hope he stays grounded and humble because he seems like a nice guy
pallavi25 thumbnail

So glad to see him on Filmfare cover, hes finally made it with 2 back to back hits!
Liked him a lot in his debut Vicky Donor and also DLKH but now Im a fan after watching Andhadhun, both he and Tabu were terrific ⭐️

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My current fav along with Rajkumar Rao <3
Drogon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kudos to Ayushmann. He's doing brilliant work and more success to him! We want more of genuine talent and less of Arjun's and Jahnvi's down our throat.

PS - It amuses me to see people say 'outsiders like Ayushmann and Vicky'. Vicky is not an outsider His father is a very renowned action director. He's not a star kid but he's not an outsider also technically speaking. Just my opinion.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

I used to watch his MTV shows.. MTV Wassup and Fully Faltoo movies.. he was damn hilarious in those.. Never thought he would reach this far, especially after his flop phase in between with Hawaizaada, Nautanki Saala etc. But glad that he is being recognized now.. he always had the potential..

I would say Vicky is still lucky, ppl like KJo have recognized him very soon and he got invited on KWK also, but Ayushman had to strive so much to reach where he is today..

omg yes!! Who here remembers CHEQ DE INDIA?😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPCmMVFh2JM&t=52s[/YOUTUBE]

and every morning on MTV before signing off he used to say "Ayushmann Bhav" 😆