Urvashi should have gone to jail instead of Jasleen

Posted: 5 years ago
I really do not understand why did Jasleen go to jail.She just gave vack to Surbhi in retaliation and Surbhi says so bad words and that is not take seriously because Surbhi is just like that.She can do such things because she is not a celebrity.

Surbhi has called Sreesanth mad many times and I supported her in that. But, Jasleen just reacted as Surbhi instigated her, Surbhi also behaved really nasty along with Srishty when they disqualified Jasleen from this week's task. Surbhi threw Jasleen's structure so brutally in the garbage.

Surbhi scares people with her aggression and thinks that, no one will react to her, but she his HIGHLY MISTAKEN.

Jasleen gave her back, but Surbhi's ego hurt a lot which is why she and Deepak planned to send her to jail. Deepak and Surbhi make a mudda and use it against other people, their recent target is Jasleen.

Deepak has always hated Jasleen because she has never supported him in his wrongdoings and taken a stand against him all of the time.
On the other hand, the way Urvashi the water bottle, it could have hurt anyone, there could have been things broken because of the way she hit her bottle, why did she not receive any consequences for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
😆 for the first time agree with u 
that chirkut give idiotic reason to put jasleen in jail 
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

😆 for the first time agree with u 

that chirkut give idiotic reason to put jasleen in jail 

yeah but dosent everyone do that?

they always plot who they want to put in jail and then name just small issues about that contestant as a formality

deepak simply send her because she was against him in the captaincy task which is fair i guess

you cant just feed someone mirchis and then expect them to be nice to you

not everybody is mahaan
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

yeah but dosent everyone do that?

they always plot who they want to put in jail and then name just small issues about that contestant as a formality

deepak simply send her because she was against him in the captaincy task which is fair i guess

you cant just feed someone mirchis and then expect them to be nice to you

not everybody is mahaan

😆 not everyone does that 
pagal kehne pe kon jail bhejta ha when u support gutter mmouth surbhi all day ðŸ˜†

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. Jasleen should not have been in jail.
She went to jail because Deepak is like puppet controlled by Surbhi and Romil. Possible Jasleen was Surbhi's choice.
Jasleen has good equation with majority of the House.. Looks like Surbhi still had grudge against Jasleen for bathroom smoking incident and purposely provoked Jasleen today, to find a reason to send her to jail.
Felt bad when Jasleen cried front of Jalota. It was cute the way Jalota was making her feel good and encouraging her.
Urvashi would have been right choice for throwing water bottle.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

😆 not everyone does that 

pagal kehne pe kon jail bhejta ha when u support gutter mmouth surbhi all day ðŸ˜†

didnt you read what i wrote?
he clearly didnt send her to jail for that reason