Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jokarthi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Indha week kumaran chitu va eliminate paniduvanganu ninaikiren. They got low marks๐Ÿ˜ก 90
Ramar - 91
Azeem - 93
Anila - 95
Madhan - 97
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watched only Kumaran-Chithu's today... Simply Superb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

No pa... no elimination this week nu sonnaanga.. like last time, scores will be carry forwarded and least among the cumulative scores of 2 rounds has to leave next week..   let's see innum 4 Jodis has to perform this week naa..
jokarthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I watched only Kumaran-Chithu's today... Simply Superb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

No pa... no elimination this week nu sonnaanga.. like last time, scores will be carry forwarded and least among the cumulative scores of 2 rounds has to leave next week..   let's see innum 4 Jodis has to perform this week naa..

Oh, thnx ma.. I watched from kum-chit performance. Intro pakala. Next week um ivangaluku low ah marks koduthu eliminate pannama irukanum kadavule..
jokarthi thumbnail
Nanum others dance pakala. Britto performance konjam konjam pathen. Ellaroda score matum pathen..
tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe that Kumaran and Chittu did get the lowest score out of all. The performance of them was great and I don't understand why the got low score compared to the others. Even the captains and the anchors were baffled.

I think the show would work more with real judges instead of judging audiences.
Edited by nalanin1987 - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
This week it's HORROR round.. ellaarum bayangaramaa irukkaanga I wont be watching it

Timings changed.. Weekends @ 9:30 pm ISTEdited by ramyvijay - 5 years ago
jokarthi thumbnail
Heyyy... Kumaran chithu saved. Rakshan and azeem in danger zone with equal marks. Idhula yaru eliminate aanalum paravailla...
Nanum horror round paka maten. Promo looks scary.. Morning hotstarla marks matum pathupen.
jokarthi thumbnail
Lokesh - 99
Britto - 97
Rakshan - 84
Mathan - 83 (performance was really scary)
ramyvijay thumbnail
Has anyone watched Sunday's episode? which pair was eliminated?
tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The pagal nilavu pair was eliminated.

Something major is missing in this season.
Old seasons was so much better. You could always see how much hard work the pairs did to outdo each other in dance.

But in this in season almost no pair seems to take show very serious. Except for kumaran and chittu, Anila Mam and Brittu, Lokesh and Meghna.

Out of this pair I prefer the most kumaran and chittu. You can see and feel their dedication and trying to do something new.