Prem Ki Lagan : My View :)

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I was watching Prem ki Lagan when Radha sees Golok again. This is Pure LOVE ❤️ ! Here is my take on the whole scene ⭐️ ❤️ 😃 -
Krishna holds her hand, not letting her go and flashes a bright smile, the blessings of the God falls down making both of them tangled in the feeling of love. A cloth of red colour , yes the colour of love. Radha tries to get rid of his grip but in vain.

Confusion , Hesitation in the eyes of Radha, feeling a deep connection, she is mesmerized by the power of love, Krishna's eyes.

Pain of Love , i.e, pangs of separation , desparation , making the eyes of Krishna teary yet he is glad to find his lover in front of him, watching him, trying to find a answer for her unanswered questions.

Krishna feeling blissful to embibed her divine look into his eyes and in his mind. He opens his divine eyes making Radha see her true self, making her realise who she is? She is captured in those eyes of Krishna.

Tears forms in her eyes, reliving those moments of seeing Golok , performing a dance of love with Krishna , getting decorated by Krishna , chasing Krishna, she smiles , enjoys that short moment, but with a blink of a eye, she comes out of her trance. Krishna lets go of her hand feeling though he don't want to let go.

He convinced himself - The time has not came yet , my dear, soon we will reunite having the same feeling of compassion for each other as before and even deeper, the time will come ,our reunion will happen, Radha! ❤️

For Radha , he is the same clever and annoying Krishna standing infront of her now and for Krishna, it's time to play along with Radha, to teach the world, true definition of LOVE ⭐️❤️.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful! You described the scene very soulfully!❤️ Yes, the eternal connection can be felt by radha, every time, she just looks at krishna!😳
However, krishna being krishna, makes her involved in himself, makes her loose herself in him, but next moment itself,he himself releases her from his own MAYA/MOH!😳, thus,teaching the world through her,'LOVE SOMEONE ENOUGH, TO LET THEM GO'!❤️❤️❤️, which is what krishna is going to do eventually at the end!😳 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
This was suchna beautiful and heart touching scene of Radha krishna.
And you have beautifully described the emotions.