Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

First one: styling is superb! Decent and elegant. The background cropping and shadow effect is faaab

Second one: Amazing blending!☺️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Made these some time back

Riansh scenes inspire me to PS more but i don't get enough time to work on these 2😭

#1: Amazing coloring and frame capture <3

#3: Wooooaahhhh. Cropping is so SMOOOTH. Bg and styling and text placement ❤️

Glad to see you in action, Maria!

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Free to use

Please do follow my insta/twitter: priiicreationz

-Prii

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Maria!! Great to see your work. Everything looks gorgeous!

Madhura!!!🤗🤗 so good to see you back! I feel so happy to see you🤗 Thank you so much for the appreciation☺️ I made a lot of more stuff and posted them in the previous pages but only on Riansh. The story is crazy!! The leads are🔥. They brought me back to PSing😆

The Rusha sigs look super gorgeous!!!! Especially the first one! I love everything you have done it looks amazing! Esp the contrasting green background which goes really well with it. The blending in the 2nd sig is like wow! It's actually so creative the way you have done it

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

#1: Amazing coloring and frame capture <3

#3: Wooooaahhhh. Cropping is so SMOOOTH. Bg and styling and text placement smiley27smiley42

Glad to see you in action, Maria!

Thank you so much for liking my work🤗 It was the first time i tried cropping for a gif. It took time since i had to crop riansh out from each framebut I am glad the outcome was good😃

@Prii your sigs are GORGEOUS!!! The Nishika one of my fav!!! It so HOT!☺️ Lovely use of texture and styles

Edited by Maria.Jewel - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Madhura!!!🤗🤗 so good to see you back! I feel so happy to see you🤗 Thank you so much for the appreciation☺️ I made a lot of more stuff and posted them in the previous pages but only on Riansh. The story is crazy!! The leads are🔥. They brought me back to PSing😆

The Rusha sigs look super gorgeous!!!! Especially the first one! I love everything you have done it looks amazing! Esp the contrasting green background which goes really well with it. The blending in the 2nd sig is like wow! It's actually so creative the way you have done it

Thank you so much for liking my work🤗 It was the first time i tried cropping for a gif. It took time since i had to crop riansh out from each framebut I am glad the outcome was good😃

@Prii your sigs are GORGEOUS!!! The Nishika one of my fav!!! It so HOT!☺️ Lovely use of texture and styles

🤗Maria!! Even I am super happy to see you and your creations. Great they got you back to PS.

That's awesome, had visited the CG a while back and your creations were superb. Damn active CG and all make interesting stuff.

Thank you so much!

Glad you love the first so much. About the second, thank you so much. I was experimenting a lot.

Maria.Jewel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

🤗Maria!! Even I am super happy to see you and your creations. Great they got you back to PS.

That's awesome, had visited the CG a while back and your creations were superb. Damn active CG and all make interesting stuff.

Thank you so much!

Glad you love the first so much. About the second, thank you so much. I was experimenting a lot.

Oho stalking the CG?😎😆 Well i am glad you liked the creations❤️

I am hoping to see more of your aesthetic creations

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oho stalking the CG?😎😆 Well i am glad you liked the creations❤️

I am hoping to see more of your aesthetic creations

Yes!! I guess to see your work, I have to see CG.

Thanks, yes. Let's see. Even am awaiting to see more of your work. I guess post N3; we both are finally again PSing simultaneously.

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Prii your sigs are GORGEOUS!!! The Nishika one of my fav!!! It so HOT!smiley43 Lovely use of texture and stylessmiley42

Thank you Maria xx

Madhura.. thumbnail

Free to use

Maria.Jewel thumbnail

@Madhura the siggy is gorgeous!