Rajkumar Rao and Bhumi Pednekar shoot for KWK (pic)

Mira25 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As I said in the other thread Kjo actually struggles to get the celebrities of his choice and the right combination on board. 
Why it needs to be only actors? Why not invite technicians, film makers, media celebrities/film critics etc, and make the convos credible and sensible? Of course, he just loves cliches 😆 on and off screen .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mira25

As I said in the other thread Kjo actually struggles to get the celebrities of his choice and the right combination on board. 

Why it needs to be only actors? Why not invite technicians, film makers, media celebrities/film critics etc, and make the convos credible and sensible? Of course, he just loves cliches 😆 on and off screen .

he would not get much gossip from them.

and consequently less trp.
So.🤢

Combo toh chor hi do. Half dont wanna come with each other in bolly.

Hazardous thumbnail
I just adore Rajkumar Rao. ❤️ 😳
Mira25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

he would not get much gossip from them.

and consequently less trp.
So.🤢

Combo toh chor hi do. Half dont wanna come with each other in bolly.

No, the last season garnered much less trp. There was a media report saying starworld and karan were trying hard to pull up all strings to increase the viewership. Previous seasons too weren't so impressive as the old seasons. Many from b/w aren't interested now as it's widely considered a gossip show by the audience. Only for friendship, movie promotions and those upcoming actors who need more limelight agree to go to the show. The worst part is karan till date, hasn't changed the formula even a tiny bit 😆.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bhumi has mastered the bitch face. RR looks cute! 
Mira25 thumbnail
I'm sure of one thing. Throughout the episode kjo is going to establish/say slyly that how these two are not conventionally good looking, how they're not popular,suitable for mainstream etc and despite that they successfully managed to taste success , hence industry is not nepotistic as it's made out to be..😆

I'm sure of one thing. Throughout the episode kjo is going to establish/say slyly that how these two are not conventionally good looking, how they're not popular,suitable for mainstream etc and despite that they successfully managed to taste success , hence industry is not nepotistic as it's made out to be..😆

Totally. I remember clearly how he did that to Anushka and Ranveer in the 2010 season. Haven't like Karan since.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Sahi pakdey hain...KJo the mean girl has an agenda for these two. I hope RKR and Bhumi both give it back to him right and left