I just can't with this sahil's indifference

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Although I can't stand bhoomi, I couldn't help my disgust when sahil said so frankly and without care that he doesn't care whether anybody agrees or not, but he is ready to have a child with vedika the natural way, without any artificial/ medical route. Even the doctor gave no valid reason why they can't have another child via artificial insemination. 

That is not something a respectful man says. C'mon sahil! The way he said it and the look on his face, especially as it came after the scene where he gets sad hearing BA and bhoomi saying sahil-vedika can have a child via artificial insemination then started crying remembering his time with vedika, made it look like via the excuse of saving ved, he's dying to sleep with vedika.  ðŸ¤¢

I want vedika-sahil as much as any one, but sahil married bhoomi out of his own free will, and was about to marry her again too. His reactions and words show no real sensitivity towards bhoomi's pain in this situation. I can't stand bhoomi, but the idea of my husband sleeping with another woman even if it is to save your child's life would make a woman want to harm herself. 

He was talking to vedika so seductively too as well when trying to convince her in front of everyone, as if he was thinking "And we'll get a little fun out of it too". 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I kind of liked that only because bhoomi deserves it, for being so selfish.. she wants both sahil and ved, when none of them were ever hers and on top of that she was ready to let her sister die. I just can't stand both badi amma and her. 
But from what i can see is that he loves ved way too much, for him ved comes first then the rest even vedika comes after ved for him so to save veds life, he's being impulsive. He knows nobody will ever agree for it and they wouldn't think once before risking vedikas life so he just wanted her consent and doesn't give a damn about what others think, which is understandable from his perspective. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar13

I kind of liked that only because bhoomi deserves it, for being so selfish.. she wants both sahil and ved, when none of them were ever hers and on top of that she was ready to let her sister die. I just can't stand both badi amma and her. 

But from what i can see is that he loves ved way too much, for him ved comes first then the rest even vedika comes after ved for him so to save veds life, he's being impulsive. He knows nobody will ever agree for it and they wouldn't think once before risking vedikas life so he just wanted her consent and doesn't give a damn about what others think, which is understandable from his perspective. 

I guess. Although I did post this topic before bhoomi saying she doesn't care if vedika died, and at that point I also regretted posting this topic thinking bhoomi-sahil never shared a husband-wife relationship, bhoomi before vedika came back and started getting jealous/ spewing venom for vedika never really expected such a relationship from sahil too as she knew that he loved vedika still, on top of her absolute abhorrent attitude towards vedika. But her saying she doesn't care that vedika dies was the last straw, and so now I regret writing this topic, and I don't give a damn about sahil sleeping with vedika at the expense of bhoomi. 

But sahil loves vedika, and yes he loves ved and saving him is above everything for sahil, but isn't the issue that having a child can be dangerous to vedika's life at this age, so why is sahil not seeming to care about that, and so firm about wanting to sleep with vedika to save ved? I was honestly just too confused about sahil in today's episode.
Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I guess. Although I did post this topic before bhoomi saying she doesn't care if vedika died, and at that point I also regretted posting this topic thinking bhoomi-sahil never shared a husband-wife relationship, bhoomi before vedika came back and started getting jealous/ spewing venom for vedika never really expected such a relationship from sahil too as she knew that he loved vedika still, on top of her absolute abhorrent attitude towards vedika. But her saying she doesn't care that vedika dies was the last straw, and so now I regret writing this topic, and I don't give a damn about sahil sleeping with vedika at the expense of bhoomi. 

But sahil loves vedika, and yes he loves ved and saving him is above everything for sahil, but isn't the issue that having a child can be dangerous to vedika's life at this age, so why is sahil not seeming to care about that, and so firm about wanting to sleep with vedika to save ved? I was honestly just too confused about sahil in today's episode.

dear thats cos doctor said that she can loose her life if they do it artificially.. And thats why sahil said he's ready to consummate..dr dint say anything abt her complications of getting pregnant in this age.. 
1823 thumbnail

bhoomis attitude towards vedika is just purely disgusting to watch, only because bhoomi knows EVERYTHING! Despite knowing all the truth and with her cheap tactics hiding the usb when vedika was going to tell sahil the truth, she still has the audacity to curse and get angry at vedika EVERY TIME for ruining her happiness! Bhoomi knows how they all got played by badi amma but still she blames vedika, it actually makes it so unbearable to watch sometimes. 

But yeah the doctor said for vedika to get pregnant again through artificial insemination at this age could risk her life or lead to a miscarriage, and they cannot risk both her or veds life if a miscarriage happens, so he advised to do it the natural way through consummation. Sahil doesn't have a problem with that but everyone else does, because they're so insecure. 
Edited by sweetsugar13 - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar13

bhoomis attitude towards vedika is just purely disgusting to watch, only because bhoomi knows EVERYTHING! Despite knowing all the truth and with her cheap tactics hiding the usb when vedika was going to tell sahil the truth, she still has the audacity to curse and get angry at vedika EVERY TIME for ruining her happiness! Bhoomi knows how they all got played by badi amma but still she blames vedika, it actually makes it so unbearable to watch sometimes. 

But yeah the doctor said for vedika to get pregnant again through artificial insemination at this age could risk her life or lead to a miscarriage, and they cannot risk both her or veds life if a miscarriage happens, so he advised to do it the natural way through consummation. Sahil doesn't have a problem with that but everyone else does, because they're so insecure. 

Bhoomi got to know that it was bari amma right that murdered sahil's mother too didn't she? I think she does if I recall. Bhoomi doesn't care about the fact she knows vedika is innocent in all the accusations made against her or the things bari amma has done. All she sees now is that she at least got sahil and ved out of bari amma's despicable tricks and lies. 

I guess I misinterpreted the doctor's words. So it's less dangerous for her to conceive a child naturally than go the medical science route of artificial insemination. That's why bhoomi and bari amma said they don't care whether she dies I guess, just anything but her getting physically intimate with sahil, they can't digest. Even thought I can't usually digest these tracks, I'll go with it just taking bhoomi and bari amma's despicable character's into account, and given that sahil-vedika need to have a child together to get an exact matching bone marrow donor for ved, plus vedika-sahil jodi rock.

I've heard bhoomi will agree to let sahil get intimate with vedika to get a child, with the condition that he first gets intimate with her before vedika. If this happens, that means when all this shit is over, they'll probs show a pregnancy track of bhoomi. Let's hope sahil doesn't care for her condition and denies to do this only prioritising saving ved. That would be good if sahil said to bhoomi that she can go to hell for requesting this at such a time when ved is in danger. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
1823 thumbnail

Bhoomi got to know that it was bari amma right that murdered sahil's mother too didn't she? I think she does if I recall. Bhoomi doesn't care about the fact she knows vedika is innocent in all the accusations made against her or the things bari amma has done. All she sees now is that she at least got sahil and ved out of bari amma's despicable tricks and lies. 

I guess I misinterpreted the doctor's words. So it's less dangerous for her to conceive a child naturally than go the medical science route of artificial insemination. That's why bhoomi and bari amma said they don't care whether she dies I guess, just anything but her getting physically intimate with sahil, they can't digest. Even thought I can't usually digest these tracks, I'll go with it just taking bhoomi and bari amma's despicable character's into account, and given that sahil-vedika need to have a child together to get an exact matching bone marrow donor for ved, plus vedika-sahil jodi rock.

I've heard bhoomi will agree to let sahil get intimate with vedika to get a child, with the condition that he first gets intimate with her before vedika. If this happens, that means when all this shit is over, they'll probs show a pregnancy track of bhoomi. Let's hope sahil doesn't care for her condition and denies to do this only prioritising saving ved. That would be good if sahil said to bhoomi that she can go to hell for requesting this at such a time when ved is in danger. 

I actually forgot about that, she does know that badi amma murdered sahils mom ðŸ¤¢  but i totally agree with you, she doesn't really care about that.. she just wants sahil and ved. 

To be honest i dont know where the cvs are going with this serial, badi amma constantly getting away with everything and then always showing vedika getting humiliated and cursed in every single track is so annoying. Its actually really very frustrating sometimes but what can i do, im too attached to sahil and vedika to stop watching this show ðŸ˜­ I'm still stuck to it with that little bit of hope that the story might get a little better, but lets see. 

If the spoiler is true then 😡😡😡   
I swear why can't the cvs just let us enjoy a moment, they always have to ruin it with these kinda ugly twists. I really hope its not true ðŸ˜­