The strongest force but humblest imaginable

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Love is the strongest force yet it is humblest imagineable.

Krishna going to a path where he is alone. Alone in the sense of perception of Love. His walking and others following signified that Krishna is showing them the path of love. The above quote I mentioned is it humblest imagineable. Krishna shows the path to love everyone but no one accepts the path of love.

Now Ayan saw Bhairav, He got a perception that Bhairav is from Gokul so Bhairav got bad. Even Sudevi was questioned. You notice that whatever lesson Krishna gave in the end are all applicable in today's episode. 

When Ayan was about to slap Bhairav, Krishna brought his flute. He could have brought the Sudarshan Chakra also. Flute is his symbol of love. If you can translate the tune of the flutes in words then the translation will be Radha. Even if you don't understand Gita, just understand one word Radha. You will understand Gita. Gita's base is also love. 

Love is infinite as it is difficult and easy too, it is happiness and sadness too, Love is smile and tears too. Love is staying together and getting apart. He showed the path of love but how many actually reached it. Noone. It is the strongest force and humblest imagineable.

Love is infinite beyond everyone's reach. Those who love each other can only understand this. Radha told Love teaches us cunningness, lies, disrespect. Then your love for your parents is also fake. Radha told prem is dhurt, kapati and cunning. Prem is something which I and my parents share. If prem is cunning, then your prem for parents is also fake. She also knows prem but she will not accept it as it is the humblest.
 imagineable.

I found Krishna as a dispute resolver. Radha and Ayan were the society, Krishna is Bhairav and Sudevi's heart. Heart has to say something but the societal wishes always conquers the mind. We think what will the society think. Society doesn't think about heart's happiness. Sudevi also had to surrender to the society. Society has accepted love today but still we have to think what others will think.

Krishna accepted Radha's wish to make Bhairav to forget Sudevi. The way he said Bhul Gaya pierced my heart. I am so sad that in future when Radha and Krishna will fall in love and they will separate, will Radha want Krishna to forget her? That day she will understand the word Love.