Srishty Rode is the true vamp of this season

Posted: 5 years ago
Personally speaking,I think all of the girls are strong in this season except for Srishty.Wasn't Srishty the one who thought that Jasleen has problems with her and is insecure of her.However,in today's episode,she has made it clear that, she has a problem with her BIG TIME.

Srishty is so INSECURE of Jasleen that, she wants everyone to dislike her,how immature is this.She wants Sreesanth to support her wrongdoings and not say anything to her, but she has the audacity to step in other people's matters, who is she to interfere in Somi , Saba,and Jasleen's argument.

I am sure she was the one who told them to stay in that position, but still I am glad Jasleen fought for herself.Khan Sisters were disappointing because they never cheat in tasks, but the way they were trying to corner Jasleen seemed like they wanted her to not have any space to run.

That is not fair and Srishty thinks everything is fair in the game when she is doing the wrong things, but when others play the game like she does, she cannot stand it and gets frustrated.

Going by her rule, even Jasleen was playing her game yesterday, you had to nominate someone to save yourself, why was she expecting Jasleen to nominate herself. Srishty cannot tolerate if someone says something against her, but she can talk all crap and nonsense for others and that is part of the game, how convenience is that MISS SRISHTY RODE.

She is so insecure of Jasleen that, even in late night, she thought of troubling her and then she says I don't care about Jasleen,I am glad one thing she realized about herself that, she is truly a NAAGIN.

I am sure Ekta will give her the role of SHESHA in Naagin 4 because that is her true self. She cannot control Sreesanth that, who he needs to talk with.If he should stop talking with Jasleen, then why is she hanging out with his enemies especially Surbhi, if he should be a responsible brother, then why are you beign friends with his enemies, real sisters do not do that also.

She can talk with whoever she wants to talk with, but Sreesanth is supposed to stay with her and not with Dipika and Jasleen.Who gave her the right to tell others what to do, she does not have the right to make decisions for other people.If she truly considers him as her brother, then family members also correct their loved ones when they are wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is the worst contestant of the season after Urvasi
divinity11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She isn't fake atleast...and everyone in the bb house is insecure. They are competitors not friends. It was Jasleen ,who involved Sree in her scuffle with Srishty, not the other way round.
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ofcourse they had to nominate their opponents and not themselves.
So Jasleen sud have given a valid reason .
Was this a reason "She gets ready & roams around?"😆
This statement of Jasleen clearly shows who is jealous of whom. ðŸ˜†
And that's why Shristy is upset with Jasleen.
Jasleen interfered b/w Shristy & Sree  . Who is she to interfere ? If she can poke her nose in other's matter why can't others do the same in her matters ???😲
Had this been other way round I mean if Shristy wud hv cmnted on Jasleen abt getting ready & oll , I wonder how big big essays on Shristy's insecurities we wud hv got to read.🤣

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Ofcourse they had to nominate their opponents and not themselves.

So Jasleen sud have given a valid reason .
Was this a reason "She gets ready & roams around?"😆
This statement of Jasleen clearly shows who is jealous of whom.😆
And that's why Shristy is upset with Jasleen.
Jasleen interfered b/w Shristy & Sree . Who is she to interfere ? If she can poke her nose in other's matter why can't others do the same in her matters ???😲
Had this been other way round I mean if Shristy wud hv cmnted on Jasleen abt getting ready & oll , I wonder how big big essays on Shristy's insecurities we wud hv got to read.🤣

Srishty hated Jasleen even before that. Srishty was the one who tried to influence Surbhi ebfore nominations even took place that, Jasleen's way of talking is fake and how she is playing a safe game.If she can have an opinion, so can others. Srishty always backbites about Jasleen that, Jasleen is jealous of her along with Neha and Dipika.Srishty has always tried to influence other people against Jasleen and she also plans to get her out of every task, not just today's.

Also, Srishty is insecure of Dipika also, Srishty is not confronting Dipika because she is afraid of her. Srishty wants Sreesanth to stay away from Jasleen and Dipika, why is he bound to do what she says.Also, you are not obliged to read my posts, you can ignore it if you do not agree with what I say. Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha786

Srishty hated Jasleen even before that. Srishty was the one who tried to influence Surbhi ebfore nominations even took place that, Jasleen's way of talking is fake and how she is playing a safe game.If she can have an opinion, so can others. Srishty always backbites about Jasleen that, Jasleen is jealous of her along with Neha and Dipika.Srishty has always tried to influence other people against Jasleen and she also plans to get her out of every task, not just today's.

Also, Srishty is insecure of Dipika also, Srishty is not confronting Dipika because she is afraid of her. Srishty wants Sreesanth to stay away from Jasleen and Dipika, why is he bound to do what she says.Also, you are not obliged to read my posts, you can ignore it if you do not agree with what I say.

I can definitely comment & keep my view ri8?😉
But I really dint knw that one has to agree with ur pov to comment on ur posts.  Sorry.😭

Btw , I wud like to hear your explanation on Jasleen's comment when she was asked why Shristy is weak .
According to Jasleen , Shristy is weak bcz she does no work gets ready & roams around. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: shiny9911

I can definitely comment & keep my view ri8?😉
But I really dint knw that one has to agree with ur pov to comment on ur posts. Sorry.😭

Btw , I wud like to hear your explanation on Jasleen's comment when she was asked why Shristy is weak .
According to Jasleen , Shristy is weak bcz she does no work gets ready & roams around.🤣

I have no problem if people disagree with my opinion, but you were sarcastically saying how I am writing essays, but I have not disrespected anyone's opinion. You can talk about Jasleen and other contestants, but not about how long my posts are.
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divinity11

She isn't fake atleast...and everyone in the bb house is insecure. They are competitors not friends. It was Jasleen ,who involved Sree in her scuffle with Srishty, not the other way round.

Oh god she was fake from A-Z in yesterday's eppy with her stupid naggin dance to fake crying
raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divinity11

Agreed, Jasleen always needs support of others, she's nothing without support.