artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
All GD wasis going crazy for Garba and no one even mentioning Daya's name, Jetha not remembering her at all is looking totally weird to me. Yes, we all know Disha is on leave but they can always mention that she called to wish or ladies remembering her or something like that.
It also looks very odd that a mother and wife and bahu like Daya will stay away from her family for so long. It's high time Dayabhabhi comes back !

And If Disha is not coming back, better take some other actor. If the actor is good, eventually viewers start accepting the replacement too. That way even Disha gets to enjoy her times with her family because she has also worked hard for many years.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed it does lok weird 
No wife mom can go to her mom s house for so long
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 During the Holi episode where Jetha refused to play Holi because Babita ji wasn't playing and nobody noticed that Jetha was quite okay with Daya bhabhi's absence.
I think its time they get a replacement. This arrangement isn't working. Its almost a year I think. 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Heck, I don't watch this all the time, but I miss her too, especially when there are festive episodes and all.. 😆 they could at least mention her that she's "around"..even if the actress  is on a leave..
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely...
It felt more during Holi festival..

Jetha  completely forgets about Daya and conerned about playing holi with Babita...and even thinking that how could Babita refuse playing holi if Iyer not playing...