BeHir SS ~ Ishaq Mera Tu

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Prologue

A girl with a pair of hazel eyes filled with thousands of dreams. Who had always dreamt of a sweet and normal guy just like her. A normal happy life, with a husband, 2 kids, a dog and a white pecked fence, that's all she wanted.

It was all possible, in her reach, till the moment she stepped inside "Sehgal Industries" for the first time.

A guy who is perfect for the world, he is successful, handsome and well mannered, every girl's ideal man. But what about the darkness which resides in him? The darkness that tries to consume the bright light of the girl...

After all it's destiny, The Angel always belongs to a Devil no matter what. And how can an Angel resist such a temptation? The devil in disguise of a gentleman for others, but for her, he is HER DEVIL and she, she is HIS ANGEL...

SNEAK PEAK

Girl ~ Aapko pataa hai, sabko lagta hai ki aap Mr. Perfect ho, par mujhe nahi lagta tha, par ab... (Do you know? Everybody thinks that you are Mr.Perfect, but I never believed it, but now...)

She was cut in the middle when a pair of lips were smacked against her and the next thing she knew, she was getting slammed against the elevator and his hands were in her hair and her chest were plastered against his...

TanTana!!!!

How was it?

Love it or Like it?

Do share your views...

Chapter 1 on next Saturday after "Wajah Tum Ho" on Friday...

Till then Sayonara...

Lots of Love
7APK😳

*******INDEX*******

Edited by 7APK - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's interesting
Continue soon please
Thanks
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part ~ 1: She is a Small Town Girl...

Mumbai... A city of dreams, where every day lakhs of people come to fulfill their dreams, but only few of them are able to achieve it. One of them is the girl currently sitting in a rickshaw, has her eyes closed and is continuously muttering, "Babaji kuchh karo toh, jaldi se yeh marjaani traffic theek karwao, varna aapki yeh pyari si bachhi office ke pehle din hi late ho jayegi" (God, please do something and clear this traffic, otherwise your this sweet child will get late for office)

She opened her one eye to see a lot of traffic, she looked upwards, made a face and turn to the rickshaw driver and asked "Arey Bhaiya aur kitna time lagega, zaraa dekhiyo toh" (Bro, how much more time will it take, please see to it)

"Madamji itna traffic hai kam se kam aadha gahta aur lagega" (Madam it will take at least another half an hour)

She opened her mouth in perfect "O" and said " Aadha ghanta, nahi-nahi bhaiya main toh bahut late ho jaungi" (Half an hour, no way bro I will get extremely late".

Dil da sitaara, she is a jogini pitaara...

He rob-e-najaara, she is a dun di bahaara...

Ankh naal ankh daal gal kardi...

Chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe,

She is a small town girl...

Ho..chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe,

She hurriedly took out the money from her bag and paid the driver, got out of the rickshaw and ran like the hell hounds were behind her. She was running but came to a stand seeing so many cars stopped blocking the way. She tied her dupatta securely around her neck, took out her sandals uttered "Baba ji rakhya kariyo" (Baba Ji please save me) and then started climbing the cars in the middle of people screaming and complaining, started saying "Sorry's" with a cute expression...

Iski toh shorsha hai tauba, Ho gayi mitraandi tauba...

Iski toh shorsha hai tauba, Ho gayi mitraandi tauba...

Bhaadala unch sar rakhadi hai,

Vilaayati dance kardi hai...

Udadi gubbara yeh faturi ek taara...

Udadi gubbara yeh faturi iek taara...

Khwaab da kinaara hai, maalyi di hai dhaara...

Ankh naal ankh daal gal kardi...

She jumped and landed on the road, suddenly a car stopped exactly in front of her, she closed her eyes tightly with her hands, but when she didn't felt any pain, she opened her eyes and took a breath of relief. She gave a glare to the driver of the car and again took off running... Unknowingly leaving behind someone totally smitten by her ...

A man entered a dimly lit room, where an old man was tied to a chair. The man was bleeding badly and was half unconscious.

"Mark, has he said something?"

"No Sir, we have tried everything but he is not ready to open his mouth"

"Really? Wow let me see how much tolerance he has?"

He took a mobile out of his pocket, opened something and showed it to the half-unconscious man. Seeing the photograph the man's face went white and he looked scared out of his wits.

"This is your daughter, right Khanna? I have heard that she is in college. You know the world is so bad anything can happen to anyone. You wouldn't want anything happen to your daughter, would you?"

"Mahir Sir, please I am Sorry!!!! Please don't do anything to my daughter, I will tell you everything." He started speaking like a parrot.

Mahir placed the phone back in his pocket and took out a gun, he pointed it to the tied man's forehead. The man started pleading, "Mahir Sir please leave me, I promise I won't do this mistake again."

Mahir chuckled, "Oh I know Khanna you won't do this mistake again, as for that you need to be alive first, that you will cease to be and don't forget that Mahir Sehgal neither forgives nor forgets" and shot straight at Khanna's forehead.

He chucked the gun to the bodyguard and calmly wiped the blood from his face. He got out of the room, where the driver was already standing with a new blazer. Mahir changed and got into the car. The car stopped at a signal, he looked out of the car and saw a girl climbing over the cars and running with her shoes in her hands. An amused smile came over his lips. When she climbed upon his car, he took his head out and looked at her, she smiled at him and said "Sorry", instead of getting annoyed he laughed and got back inside the car.

He saw the car almost overrunning the girl and clenched his hand tight. He ordered the bodyguards to handle the car driver. He looked at the direction the girl went and ordered his driver to follow her, leaving the driver stunned.

She ran inside the office and stopped at the reception and took deep breathes to calm herself down. Then straightened her dress, wore her shoes and greeted the receptionist with a big smile and said, "Hi I am Bela Sharma and I am here for the interview of Mr. Sehgal's personal assistant." She noticed the receptionist was looking at her as if she is mad, well her hair were a mess, her dress was crinkled, anybody would assume her to be a Asylum's runaway so she didn't mind, much!!!! She went towards the direction of the lift and saw two lifts. In front of one lift there was a long crowd and the other was empty. She looked confusedly at others nut hurriedly entered the empty lift and pressed the button of the last floor, as the elevator was about to get closed, a hand suddenly stopped it, which belonged to a bodyguard who looks like Khali's duplicate to her, so she dubbed him Khali no.2 in her head and then a handsome man came inside the lift and the lift got closed.

Mahir found the girl entering his own office, he couldn't help but smile and thought My little lamb, he heard her talking to the receptionist and hurrying towards the lift. He saw her entering his private lift and when the guard was about to stop her, Mahir nodded in negative and entered the lift beside her, indicating his guards to come after.

Bela looked at the guy standing in front of her and said "Hi I am Bela" when the guy just looked at her silently, she smiled at him and said, "Arey kuchh boliye bhi, itni sundar ladki aapko apna naam bataa rahi hai aur aap hai mujhe aise tukar-tukar bas dekhe hi jaa rahe hai" (Say something, a girl beautiful girl is talking to you and you are just starting at me)

Mahir looked at the girl smiling at him and he had strangest urge to kiss her senselessly. He heard her calling himself beautiful and finally let out a smile and said, "Mahir Sehgal". Bela's mouth was hanging open, but she hurriedly closed her mouth and said, "Arey waah aap toh mere hone waale boss nikle. Pataa hai maine aapke baare mein bahut suna hai, sab kehte the ki aap Mr.Perfect ho par mujhe nahi lagta tha par ab..." (Wow, you are my would be boss, I have heard a lot about you, everybody used to say that you are Mr. Perfect, but I didn't believe it but now)

She was cut in the middle when a pair of lips were smacked against her and the next thing she knew, she was getting slammed against the elevator and his hands were in her hair and her chest were plastered against his...

Thats it for Today!!!!

Do "Like" and share your views...

Till then Sayonara

7APK😳

Edited by 7APK - 5 years ago
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it. Thanks for updating. Wow can't believe that promo was of their first time meeting. I can't wait meet this dangerous Mahir. Pm for updates if you do.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start dear
Loved it
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are like the queen/ king of writing dangerous but lovable Mahir!!! Loved him although he is a bit scary... Do continue soon.