Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: josejen

Res ๐Ÿ˜›
Unres
This Shaurya is baap of all evilness. What is this madness and obsession?? Poor Mehak is frightened and has to go thru all the torment. He does not love her but only wants her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Harish is worried for Mehak and wants Shaurya to let go off the poor and innocent soul.
Mehak needs to stand up and give it back to him. But I know he will find a way to control and torment her . This guy is too dark.
Thanks for the update and pm Kash ๐Ÿ˜›.

Thanks Jen

Here he is pure evil, devoid of emotions.

May be Beauty will find a way to tame or trap the Beast ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Res ...

Jamaal hai ..no one is here to Res first ๐Ÿ˜›

More Bhool Gayeey Sawariyaaa๐Ÿ˜ญ
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajinder.k

Kash yaar this is looking like baap of dark stories... Shaurya is complete devil... Mehak ne Shaurya ko punch kiya was happy but what Shaurya did to her after that was disgusting, felt like myself punching him๐Ÿ˜ก... I think Harish will be a positive support for Mehak after marriage... Ek request hai kash Shaurya ko aage jaake thora sudhar dena pls , Hero ko villen ki tarah dekha nahi jata๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for the PM and pls continue soon

Thanks Raji

@bold : Absolutely๐Ÿ˜Š . I guess you are happy with it.

@bold 2: Hmmm๐Ÿ˜ณ . Diffucult but I will try ๐Ÿ˜›

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Hola update aagaya ๐Ÿฅณ

Awesome RTM awesome update ๐Ÿ‘
Don't stop yaar I want to read more ๐Ÿ˜›
Loved it
Kya jor ka diya mehek ne maza aagaya
Par ek pal me soya hua rakshas bahar aagaya
๐Ÿ˜ญ poor girl what he did to her๐Ÿ˜•
Thanks for the suspense thriller update kash๐Ÿค—

Thanks Anu

@ bold: Zor ka jhatka zor se laga. Unluckily for both ends๐Ÿ˜ญ
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Res

Unres ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for this fantabulous update kash ๐Ÿ˜›
Loved it... So beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Shaurya obession is another limit in this story. He is so obsessed with mehek and leaving no chance to show his side to mehek, his father ,or mehek's family. One thing good is mehek atleast tried to retort to this doings . . But ended up being brutally assaulted under the to be married tag. Poor soul... .she should try to share her feeling with someone atleast otherwise shaurya will. Surely made her sick ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
After marriage also she will not have anybody at her side as karuna too had not good relationship with harish and shaurya .
Donno what next in obessesive mind now. ...eager to know ๐Ÿ˜‰
Do continue soon and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Aarti
@ bold : Mehek is withdrawing into herself rather than sharing her pain with her family. May be since her parents are no more. For Shaurya, he is closer to his father since he was left in his care post his parent's divorce. He loves Karuna but she is not close to him.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: meheks

shaurya is so scary.

I got scared by his deed towrds mehek ,it is really frightening.
but what a update .loved it.
actually Iam enjoying reading this kind of shurya.
lot of Thanks 4 update
update veryYyu soon.

Thanks Meheks
Pure evil is always frightening. Let's hope for light to prevail in this darkness
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Specygirl

Res ๐Ÿ˜›

Unres
Torn shirt and smeared make up. He is pushing her even more away. Kya pyaar hoga.

Thanks Orion.

Pushing her to edge will break her or shall make her stronger๐Ÿ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angrygirl

Wow kash what an update. Itne dino bad aate hi aisa treat to bilkul bhi imagine ni kiya tha woh bhi phele hi chap mein. Must say you are taking this hate concept damn to seriously.

Phele TIKMAH se love to hate mahek mein hum sab ko mujbur kiya and indeed it was a win win one. Aur ab is ff mein love to hate shaurya that to from deeply bottom of the heart kara diya tumne toh.

I know at a point u will definately show a stage of redemption of shaurya for his deeds. But i kind request from the bottom of my heart is ki tum iss baar usko khun se aansuoo se duba do par bhi kamyabi na mil paye itne jldai.

And in a serious note a really appreciate to bring a concept of thos kind kyunki aaj bhi aisi kai ladhlkiyan hai jo aisi situation mein hai aur ek walking dead ki tarah ji rahi hai. Its a crital issue prevailing in our so called indian society which is suppose to put an end. But due to the sensitivety of the matter koi is mein kuch ni karta.

Thanks Raunak.
I am so happy to hear from you.
I fully agree with you that silence gives power to perpetrator. Hopefully Mehek will realise this and her family will support her.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Thank you so much for the update

Omg this shaurya is such an animal..he didn't believe in love...i guess iits for his dysfunctional family...
Poor mehek has to go through so much...if her family member saw her in this devastated state...she have to face more pain i guess as most of the family member might accused her
Interesting 1st chapter.. Enjoyed reading it. ..thanks for the pm ... plzz continue soon

Thanks Lima
@ bold : May be most of them but atleast Nehal and Kanta may support her. But Mehek chose to stay silent and endure it all.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Specygirl

Obsession can be dark and in Shaurya's case it is going to be the darkest๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Love now seems a distant dream but she might fall for the oppressor or Shaurya might loosen up and become soft towards her genuinely earning her love and respect. It can go in any direction from here. Eagerly waiting for the upcoming updates. It is very interesting. Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Thanks Orion.

Possibilities are endless๐Ÿ˜‰