Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

What a pleasant surprise Maya. ...U r here...we missed u alot dear... .Where have u been ... I hope things are good at your endπŸ˜›

Miss you too sweetheart πŸ€—
Had way too many things to juggle between family health and life in general so had to let a few things go for a while . Everything is fine and I'm so happy to see you all here .
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Miss you too sweetheart πŸ€—
Had way too many things to juggle between family health and life in general so had to let a few things go for a while . Everything is fine and I'm so happy to see you all here .

Maya terribly missing your presence here. Hoping that whatever is holding you back there get sorted soon and your health gets better soon miss you πŸ˜†
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

OMG ...OMG...OMG

Maya is back ...Yipeee...Party time ...πŸ₯³

I am glad to read from you after a long break. Where were you? How are you?

I saw you in KCL forum thread and was wishing that you will reappear here too. Now my wish is granted

@ bold :πŸ˜‰. Suspense ? or Just Suspicion? Stop doubting my Hero.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who knows he is fully reformed and became perfect husband material?😳. But I am neither denying nor accepting here. LoLπŸ˜†

Fully reformed and became perfect husband material? Who are you kidding ? 🀣 Twisty I love you but never trust your dark characters going soft . You have me watching over my shoulder more then the shows creative writers ever did. πŸ˜†
Life got in the way but I'm trying to get back on track and read all the amazing stories I missed out on until I started cleaning my over crowded inbox and lost over 300 unread messages! I'm freaking out now because not all the writers have a story list link posted under their signature. What do I do?😭 I'm literally about to cry over pushing the wrong delete button !
Yeah I recently got sucked into watching KCL even though I vowed never to watch another ST show again but seeing Roma and shams posts on Instagram couldn't resist watching KV as Dr Veer Sahay 😳
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Maya terribly missing your presence here. Hoping that whatever is holding you back there get sorted soon and your health gets better soon miss youπŸ˜†

Thank you so much πŸ€—
I missed you all more. This is my home can't stay away from you all visited several forums but not one of them as warm and loving as this one !
Have so much to catch up on . Would really appreciate it if you can send me a link to your stories I just lost everything 😭 and can't figure out how to get them back
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Same feeling I have Aarti.

Missed you Maya.😊

td us branch locator
dwriter thumbnail

Nooo please don't stop !
πŸ€—Twisty my love you have done it again.
Absolute masterpiece read the original OS and all 16 chapters today couldn't put it down and so sad it stopped I just want to keep reading.
At first bipolar shaurya gave me the creeps but then as the tables turned and Mehek turned into a monster instead I started feeling alittle sorry for him and less sorry for her as two wrongs don't make a right
πŸ˜• .
Even though new shaurya seems so sweet and in love with Mehek being so patient and giving her space while still supporting her I'm constantly looking over my shoulder waiting for his revenge to kick in.
Thinking how in the world does he seem to forgive and forget that she let him die refusing to help him and watched him fall off the cliff . He even protected her from his parents not telling them what she did. No way does it seem over he is like a lion making his pray comfortably before he pounces for the kill.
Amazing story twisty so sorry I've been away for long really miss you all ! Thank you for not bumping me off your pm list I have a lot of reading to do πŸ˜•

Omg Maya di...is back????
Welcome back di...missed you a lot. Hope you are doing well.

Btw do you remember me??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Omg Maya di...is back????
Welcome back di...missed you a lot. Hope you are doing well.

Btw do you remember me??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Shinu baby missed you too!
I'm fine thank you sweetheart how are you ?
dwriter thumbnail

πŸ€— Shinu baby missed you too!
I'm fine thank you sweetheart how are you ?

Am good di...πŸ˜ƒ
And much happy to know that you will be aroundπŸ€—πŸ€—
Houstonmom thumbnail
Ok twisty I think I behaved long enough update pleaseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ok twisty I think I behaved long enough update pleaseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey Maya Hru after so long nice to see you back πŸ€— I missed you so much dear
how is your kids 😊