Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaahish thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Please separation mat do.
There there was already 3 year's leap.
When they will Romance and have babies.though don't want to interfere in your your creativity  and storyline which you have thought.

But now want to see e that Mehak is really understanding Shaurya's feeling.
Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Anu

Mehek is so angry and confused now. She is unable to give Shaurya a chance to explain and now she is busy handling her family.

Let's see what's in store for MehRya .May be , Separation and Leap . what do you say??

Kash sis sometimes your hints are misleading or sometimes preparing readers to face the twists. I'm not gonna assume anything i will wait how you shape this story perfectly😳
You're one of the best writer who make the one shot to 16 chapters👏
What a creativity👏

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nooo please don't stop !
🤗Twisty my love you have done it again.
Absolute masterpiece read the original OS and all 16 chapters today couldn't put it down and so sad it stopped I just want to keep reading.
At first bipolar shaurya gave me the creeps but then as the tables turned and Mehek turned into a monster instead I started feeling alittle sorry for him and less sorry for her as two wrongs don't make a right
😕 .
Even though new shaurya seems so sweet and in love with Mehek being so patient and giving her space while still supporting her I'm constantly looking over my shoulder waiting for his revenge to kick in.
Thinking how in the world does he seem to forgive and forget that she let him die refusing to help him and watched him fall off the cliff . He even protected her from his parents not telling them what she did. No way does it seem over he is like a lion making his pray comfortably before he pounces for the kill.
Amazing story twisty so sorry I've been away for long really miss you all ! Thank you for not bumping me off your pm list I have a lot of reading to do 😕Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
What a pleasant surprise Maya. ...U r here...we missed u alot dear... .Where have u been ... I hope things are good at your end 😛
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks for reply kash 😛
I can see ill shaurya...but cant see them divorsing 😭😭
Please give some middle way twist twisty😉😛

Point taken; so no divorce 👍🏼
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Separation and leap😲.. will it happen with both mehrya consent...eagerly waiting to know

May be . But most probably with Mehek's consent and his disappointment😉
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahish

Please separation mat do.

There there was already 3 year's leap.
When they will Romance and have babies.though don't want to interfere in your your creativity  and storyline which you have thought.

But now want to see e that Mehak is really understanding Shaurya's feeling.

Thanks Neha

@ bold : Thats a looong way dear. Now, let them atleast stay calm being in the same room,

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamali870

Kash sis sometimes your hints are misleading or sometimes preparing readers to face the twists. I'm not gonna assume anything i will wait how you shape this story perfectly😳
You're one of the best writer who make the one shot to 16 chapters👏
What a creativity👏

Thanks Kamali

I am so so happy to read your words. 

Twist is my trademark and can't pen down a story without them😉
Edited by KashishJ - 5 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Nooo please don't stop !
🤗Twisty my love you have done it again.
Absolute masterpiece read the original OS and all 16 chapters today couldn't put it down and so sad it stopped I just want to keep reading.
At first bipolar shaurya gave me the creeps but then as the tables turned and Mehek turned into a monster instead I started feeling alittle sorry for him and less sorry for her as two wrongs don't make a right
😕 .
Even though new shaurya seems so sweet and in love with Mehek being so patient and giving her space while still supporting her I'm constantly looking over my shoulder waiting for his revenge to kick in.
Thinking how in the world does he seem to forgive and forget that she let him die refusing to help him and watched him fall off the cliff . He even protected her from his parents not telling them what she did. No way does it seem over he is like a lion making his pray comfortably before he pounces for the kill.
Amazing story twisty so sorry I've been away for long really miss you all ! Thank you for not bumping me off your pm list I have a lot of reading to do 😕

OMG ...OMG...OMG

Maya is back ...Yipeee...Party time ...🥳🥳🥳🥳

I am glad to read from you after a long break. Where were you? How are you?

I saw you in KCL forum thread and was wishing that you will reappear here too. Now my wish is granted 

@ bold :  😉 . Suspense ? or Just Suspicion? Stop doubting my Hero.😆😆  Who knows he is fully reformed and became perfect husband material?😳. But I am neither denying nor accepting here. LoL 😆

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

What a pleasant surprise Maya. ...U r here...we missed u alot dear... .Where have u been ... I hope things are good at your end 😛

Same feeling I have Aarti. 

Missed you Maya.😊