Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaahish thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful chapter.
Again u surprised us by giving new twist that nothing happened between shaurya and Mia.
Relieved!!
Now what is going happen Im not able to predict.
Now I'm wondering that sandeep and Nehal are going to affect there relationship.
But I'm desperately waiting for mehrya union.
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Reserved  😊

Unres..
Thank you so much for the update...
Pheww.. mia mu is removed.. but now what about this nehal and sandeep...mehek will try to console sandeep and there will be again mu kya😛.. aab to ye mehrya ko ek room me lock kar dena chahiye... the door should not be opened until they solve their problems 😆

Loved the chapter. .
Thanks for the pm...plzz continue soon 

Thanks Lima

@ bold : LoL 🤣  Good idea. Hope Mehek wont beat him into pulp😃

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Specygirl

I came back here after so long, it seems like I won't be able to break ties with Mehrya whatever I do😆.

So as uausu the update was brilliant. U can officially have perfection as your middle name but I want a biggie and patch up chapter with Mehrya and only Mehrya😳. What is with Nehal😕 and Sandeep😲

Thanks Orion

Good to have you back 😃

@ bold : Suspense & Suspense
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks for the wonderful update Kash😛😛😛

Once again beautiful chapter and u have written it so beautifully...i loved it😛😛
I am pretty much reluved that shaurya confessed by himself and nothing sort of bad happened that night. . Mehek was ready to give him chance till his confession . But i really think mehek is over reacting ...i know she is hurt cz shaurya didnt let her know previously...but how she came to know now. ...Its shaurya only ...she didnt get it from other source ... He truly want to start afresh ... But mehek is not letting their chance 
And now she is ignoring her relationship cz of her family .. I know her family needs her but i guess they were the same one who abadoned her ...and now this nehal fiasco... .She will solve their problems .. When it will be hers turn
Last paragraph sensing some issues with sandy n Nehal. ..I really she solve it quickly and focus on her own life ...shaurya is so dejected ...i hope he will cope up and will not go in any wrong route. 
Overall trademark update twisty.. .Waiting for more .. .do continue soon n thanks for the PM😛

Thanks Aarti
Mehek was really hurt by his confession but later when truth is revealed she is confused. Now she is unable to focus on her own life due to Nehal's plight.
Shaurya may fall ill again or will give her divorce ,thinking it may give her happiness & peace😭
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Thank you for the update Kashish

Pooofff, this is what I did after reading when nothing happens between Shaurya and Mia...
Now this Nehal is in suicidal what did happen to her and dont mess mehrya relationship anymore as they already in stressful relationship😉

Do continue dear this suspense is really getting intense and thank you for updating all your ff quiet frequently😉

Stay blessed always

Thanks Haseena
Mia is clean; poor girl was misunderstood 😃.

Now Mehek and Shaurya has to communicate and work out. Yet they are unable to even spend few moments alone😭😭
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamali870

Thank you for this treat 😳Kasish sis❤️.

Coming to the update Shaurya told Mehak what's bothering him.
 I loved Mehak style of handling the issue in this  chapter , wah! What a slap😆. After Knowing husband betrayal, she's not crying alone in some place but she boldly took steps to investigate the issue. 
Finally Mia girl and his bf told the truth to Mehak and Shaurya to heared it.
Loving this update as well as the unexpected twist👏

Thanks Kamali

Mehek was unable deal with his guilt and confession. She went ahead to punish his partner in crime, Mia. Yet she was in for another shock (a pleasant one although😉)
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thanks Ekta

glad you liked it 😃
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

Res
finally I got relief

😛 Mehak did correct this time she bravely confronted mia n learnt the truth but she won't give shourya another chance to talk
now this Nehal what's wrong with her 😭
hope Mehak forgive shourya soon
beautiful chapter RTM
pls continue soon 😛

Thanks Anu

Mehek is so angry and confused now. She is unable to give Shaurya a chance to explain and now she is busy handling her family.

Let's see what's in store for MehRya .May be , Separation and Leap . what do you say??
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahish

Beautiful chapter.

Again u surprised us by giving new twist that nothing happened between shaurya and Mia.
Relieved!!
Now what is going happen Im not able to predict.
Now I'm wondering that sandeep and Nehal are going to affect there relationship.
But I'm desperately waiting for mehrya union.

Thanks Neha

Mehek will help out Nehal and Sandeep (if Nehal makes it out alive) but will she be able to cope with Shaurya 

Will a leap and separation help MehRya?

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Aarti
Mehek was really hurt by his confession but later when truth is revealed she is confused. Now she is unable to focus on her own life due to Nehal's plight.
Shaurya may fall ill again or will give her divorce ,thinking it may give her happiness & peace 😭

Thanks for reply kash 😛
I can see ill shaurya...but cant see them divorsing 😭😭
Please give some middle way twist twisty😉😛