Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for updating this much awaited chapter for us Kasish sis😳
Coming to the update, Mehak finally decided not to end relationship and she needs time so the relationship. Before Mehak loved and cared for Shaurie and he is no longer more angered her further and she fights with him continuously. Holding Baby and the perfect couple in front of her makes Mehak realize about the love for their own blood. So Mehak started melting slowly towards him but he struck in a big misery. Why he can't just don't believe that thing and further investigation with that Mia or threatening her to tell the truth. He's Sk after all. Mia makes Shaurya cheated his wife because of money or some motives i don't know.
I before thought Shaurya will disclose the truth to Mehak, but he refrained doing so. He may ready to give divorce to her if she wanted. Hmm in that case if Mehak will find out this truth what will happen to their relationship.
I don't know how you gonna handle this but will wait for another update to find this.
Keep writing!
afiyak thumbnail
Hello Kashish
First of all let me tell you U R INCREDIBLE ❀️I am following ur stories from almost 2 years and m crazy fan of ur stories just like am crazy fan of meherya. Your stories have every emotion blended. Like ur name they have a pull (Kashish )towards them that after each chapter reader wants to read more more and more ...
Ur every stry is unique but my most fav r TIKMAH S1,JHY and Broken yet not lost (wattpad).I still remember the time when u were starting TIKMAH u tell before prologue that it is dark and l haven't read any dark story before so I was bit hesitant to read it.I tried to skip it but I can't contain myself for long time and after 3rd chap read it and I was bowled .Like it was telling me never underestimate me (Kashish story)ever. Ur writing skills r awesome.
JHY is very special to me l hated shaurya in it most and also I loved him in it most,reading each chapter I feel goosebumps. This chap is also block buster. I understand why shaurya wants to hide it. He is desperate to get her love. But maybe he will lose trust. Mehek will be heart broken and maybe she will misunderstand him.ldont know how u will shape it.I am scared of ur twists but I know in the end u will give them their happy ever after and l love ur stories for that.
All the writers in this forum are very talented and u all r doing very commendable job by writing these lovely stories and keeping meherya alive in our hearts. A big thank you for all ur efforts and time for writing .I wanted to appreciate ur efforts. I know it should be a separate post but I am bit shy to do it and also wanted to break my silence by giving fb to my fav writer.
Lots of love and hugs
❀️
Noo76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow πŸ‘what a update I m just lost 😭 plz don't break mk trust
rajiparineetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi kash,
Wonderful update..

At last Shaurya and Mehek had became one.. they started caring for each other, though they won't agree they love each other..

Hope Mia won't come between then.. there will not be any misunderstandings anymore..

Sorry for late reply..

Thanks for PM..
Continue soon..
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RRes

Awesome update RTM
finally she tried her best to mingle with him πŸ˜›
but this Mia thing eating him more
but my sixth sense tolds me that Mia doing all this to trap him but don't know when Mehak Knows all about this what will she do
in precap she told that don't break her heart again
hope he finds Mia's truth before Mehak knowing that
baki aap ki krupa twisty ji
Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

After a hell long time ...

I'm Reserving πŸ˜‰

I'm waiting 😳
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Res

Unres
Thank you so much for the update
Holding the baby and watching her fd's perfect family i guess her heart soften and she thought to give her relationship some time rather than ending it...
But Shaurya did another mistake hiding the truth about mia from mehek...
Mehek may react drastically to feel betrayed again by the same person... 😲
Will there be a pregnancy track next...either mia or mehek or bothπŸ˜›
Enjoyed reading the chapter
Thanks for the pm
Please continue soon

Thanks Lima

It's a mistake to hide truth but he is afraid of consequences. May be in his desperate effort to save his marriage, he may turn devil again for Mia πŸ˜•

@ bold : Both ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good idea. Even i didnt think about it
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Yeayy.. thanks for the update buddy... indeed it was so good to read this. This Mia is another threat and now when Mehak is having soft corner for Shaurya hopefully things will be better for them. And now these two sharing passionate kiss and waiting to read furtherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. thanks for updating soon and keep us entertain stay blessed always and enjoy your weekend

Thanks Haseena

Finally when everything is falling into place another roadblocker for MehRya. 😭

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandu0123

Finally di u give some happy moments to them and plz continue like this for few more chapters

Tks for update

Thanks Nandu

Happy wala moments ke baad an intense drama chalne wala hainπŸ˜‰

Stay tuned πŸ˜ƒ
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Love it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm