Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 15

The tiny human in Mehek's arms, moved her head bcoz she didn't want to be disturbed. Mehek cooed her to comfort and she went back to sleep. peacefully. "She is so adorable", Mehek told Noor. Arjun and Noor smiled at eachother and gazeed at Mehek who was holding their daughter. "She looks just like her father, doesn't she?", Noor looked proud. "But she has your eyes, Noor", Arjun side hugged Noor. Mehek looked at them affectionately, "She is perfect combination of both of you. May God bless her abundantly", she pecked the baby but she slowly started to whimper. "May be she is hungry", Arjun carefully took his baby from Mehek and gave her to Noor. Mehek felt a pang of jealousy and sorrow while she watched her friend's perfect family. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at the parents cradling their new born baby. She bid farewell to them and left with promise to visit soon with Shaurya and her in-laws.

While driver took her back to Khanna mansion, she was lost in thoughts. An innocent child, a part of her, born from her; how could she even declare to have killed it. The broken expression on Shaurya's face replayed on her mind. She had taken every opportunity to torment him but last night she definitely went over the board. Then Karuna Ma's advice echoed in her mind. Was she ready to end it all and free themselves from this loveless marriage? Is it really Loveless? Shaurya still claims to love her and his actions speak for himself. She believed to love only Shaurie. She felt guilty as she is still stuck with mirage of him who no longer exists. Her revenge created Shaurie. Her remorse made her to nurse him back to health and later she got obsessed with him. In a way, she found herself similar to old Shaurya. A women fixated on a weaker version of her husband. But post recovery, Shaurya consistently tried to make amends. It didn't escape her that while he confessed his mistakes, he never revealed her attempt to take his life to his mother. Despite severe provocation, he didn't get violent but fled the scene being hurt and shattered. She was still not sure to live a life with Shaurya but decided to put an end to the torments she had inflicted on him. She was sad that he is no longer her Shaurie but it gave her hope that neither was he the old Shaurya. She needs time to understand him, trust him and respect him. They don't need separation but need time.

Everyone left the building except Shaurya. He was at the new restaurant their company had planned to open in few weeks. It came under Mehek's line of business and he was doing his best to make it perfect. But today he was using it as a hideout to escape Mehek. He felt humiliated and hopeless. He felt been taken advantage of and being used. He had cheated his wife who is already on verge of leaving him. Probably it will sever the last thread that bound their strained relationship. Yet today, he could understand Mehek's predicament and resentment towards him. Today he felt the same loss of honour, she have had felt years back when she found he had taken her innocence while she was intoxicated. Over the years, he understood his guilt but today he got hit hard by its intensity. He should have apologized and tried to ease her pain but he forced her and treated her like a mere object he owned. He was woken up from his thoughts while he heard Mehek's soft voice. She called him softly, "Shaurya".

He quickly composed and got up but turned away to avoid her gaze. He shivered slightly unable to face her querying eyes. "I tried to reach you but your phone was switched off", she tried to converse. "Yeah, I forget to charge it and battery went off", he lied. "Where were you last night? We were all worried", she told carefully but didn't probe further sensing his discomfort. They stood silent and its creepiness was torture for both. To ease discomfort, she informed him about new arrival in Arjun and Noor.'s life. "Wow, that's great news", despite the situation, he faced her flashing a genuine smile. Mehek pulled out her phone and showed him the baby pics. He affectionately browsed through them and momentarily got lost in them. "She is so cute", he told gleefully. "Yeah, she is. Tiny, delicate and pure", Mehek complimented. As he was busy checking the candid snaps, Mehek timidly spoke, "I am sorry for last night".

He stiffened hearing the word 'Last-night'. Although Mehek meant their showdown at Khanna Mansion, his mind raced to those late hours spend in hotel room with Mia. He was agitated but before he could respond, she spoke again, "It was cruel, extremely cruel and there is no justification. I was frustrated & hurt and just wanted to inflict pain upon you. But it was unfair", she sighed as he looked at her expectantly, "I want you to know that it was just lies. I would never...". She trailed off biting back her sob, leaving the truth to be unspoken yet heard. Deep down he knew it but still her acceptance gave him solace. The Mehek he loves is still alive, breathing and standing before him. Her desperate effort to control her tears, proved it. "Thanks", he told her.

Taking a deep breath, Mehek walked around, pretending to examine the interiors, "Hmmm. Impressive. Daddyji told me that you have personally presiding the work here". "I wanted to impress you", he spilled the truth. Mehek looked down, unable to decided but she spoked to him, "Why didn't you tell Karuna Ma about truth behind your accident?". "I wanted her to know about my sins", he replied, "I wanted to confess to my mother. Nothing else". "Thank you", her words startled him so she explained, "For past years, she has become like my mother and I cannot lose her. Thanks for not betraying my truth to her", she told him honestly.

They sat in silence, facing eachother and contemplating who will initiate next conversation. Eventually Shaurya decided to talk, "Mehek, I understand the depth of injustice I did to you. I was abusive and forceful. Your anger , sorrow and vengeance are all justifiable". He recalled his turmoil when he found he had slept with Mia. He sighed but was unable to confess it to Mehek. He knew he was a coward but continued, "But it is also true that I always loved you from bottom of my heart. I want us to work but if you are unable to cope then ...then I am ready to free you. Let's get divorced". "But I don't want divorce", she spoke abruptly but bit her lip in embarrassment. A faint smile spread on his face and she looked away unable to meet his eyes. "I mean...I mean...", she stammered and took a deep breath. "It may sound absurd but I don't want us to end. I guess after all these years, I got used to idea of being married to you and be with you. You, KarunMa, Daddyji, Noor and my work have become my world. I hope you understand it, Shaurya", she explained. He was happy that she didn't refer him as Shaurie. "I know I am selfish, being not ready let go and still fighting it. God! this is so difficult. I feel like a psycho chick", Mehek grabbed her hair in frustration. "Mehek, relax. I understand. Infact I am happy that we are communicating freely", he urged her to continue. "Shaurie...", she quickly shook her head and corrected, "Shaurya, I need time. We need time". He nodded in agreement. "It's not like we take time to avoid and ignore one another but spend time and communicate to know us better", Mehek put it to him in plain words. "I agree", he was more than happy to comply. "No more secrets. No more false plays. Just honest effort to make US work", she gestured to themselves. He nodded in agreement but his mind accused him so he made peace with it. I am sorry, Mehek. The night I had spent with another woman will remain a secret amidst us. I love you so much to lose you for a drunken mistake. Although reformed, I am still selfish and greedy for my Love. He smiled and took her hand when she offered truce.

Next couple of days were well spent by Mehek and Shaurya. They tried to be amicable and pleasant with one another. It was evident to Karuna that Mehek had decided to give Shaurya another chance and they were happy about it. When Karuna proposed them to work together for the new restaurant launch , all of them agreed. Mehek found it easier to work with Shaurya. His skill and ideas matched with hers and she immediately knew they made a great pair at work place. Shaurya too was glad to find that they were good partners in professional front and wished it would extend to their personal life also. Things were moving smooth yet he was afraid of only one threat; Mia.

It was hard for him to avoid Mia, afterall she was Mehek's secretary and made her appearance daily. He was relieved that Mia never brought up their sinful night and behaved extremely professional. Yet he couldn't ignore her over-friendly smiles and expressions while Mehek was not noticing them. He knew he had to buy her silence. Shaurya was ready to pay any price she quoted, provided she stays away from his life. Involuntarily he moved closer to Mehek once the fear of losing her washed over him. "Shaurya, are you okay?", Mehek asked being concerned. "Nothing, just a bit tired", he lied. They were at the new restaurant and all staffs had already left. Mehek was going through last minute details and didn't realise it was quite late. "Oh, Shaurie. You should have told me before. Come sit and relax", she pulled him to nearby couch. Although she always tried not to refer him as Shaurie, whenever she was overly concerned about him, she addressed him as Shaurie. To be honest, he didn't mind it anymore. It showed him that she deeply cares for him. "Relax", she told gently and loosened his tie. She came behind and softly pressed his shoulders. Eventhough he lied about fatigue, he enjoyed magic of her hands and closed his eyelids. Few minutes later when he opened his eyes, he met with her anxious face. "Much better", he consoled her and she smiled. "Are you hungry? The kitchen is fully stocked. I can quickly cook something for you", she offered but he refused and asked her to sit beside him. All he desired was her company and their solitude. "Let me open a bottle of wine from our collection here", Mehek rushed and came back with glasses & a bottle.

The bottle was half down and Shaurya was immensely enjoying her company. Although not tipsy, Mehek as visibly relaxed and comfortable beside him. They talked, joked and laughed. Without conscious effort, they had moved closer to eachother and pleased with their impromptu date. "It's getting late", he alerted her. "Relax, Shaurya. You have been working really hard lately. You deserve a break", she brushed aside his concern. "Hmmm. True. Once the restaurant is open, may be we should go for a trip", he proposed abruptly. Mehek became rigid and Shaurya got warned. Listening to her silence, he quickly added, "I mean as a family trip. Ma , Dad, you and me". "Sounds good", she responded. He felt a bit sad that Mehek was still not ready to trust him completely. You cannot blame her. She is trying her best. You need to be patient, his heart consoled him. He twirled the wine glass and gazed at the movement of the liquid in it. He didn't realise when she had moved closer until she whispered playfully into his ear, "I am game for a short honeymoon trip also". He couldn't believe his ears. He quickly tilted his head to face her and ensure that it was not a joke. But the abrupt motion, brought him closer to her mouth and he accidentally brushed on her lips.

Her playfulness vanished and face grew grim. "I...I am sorry, Mehek. It was...it was purely...accidental. Trust me, I never...", he wasn't allowed to complete. Mehek pulled him by his collar and captured his lips. It took him couple of seconds to overcome shock that Mehek was actually kissing him. Soon he kissed her back ardently. He didn't resist when she pulled him roughly to towards her body. They laid on couch as Mehek dragged him over her. Their wine glasses were discarded carelessly while the blood red liquid spilled and tainted the expensive couch & exquisite carpet adorning the floor. They didn't care, all that mattered to them was eachother and their feelings.

Precap : He expected Mehek to respond same feeling but her words surprised him, "I trust you, Shaurya. Please don't break my trust as I won't be able to bear it anymore".

Edited by KashishJ - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
God..I guess after sages I'm giving my first cumnt to you ⭐️...
Mindblowing chapter kash..
shaurya gi ally manage to understand the same humiliation which mehak felt long back becoz of him ...he did got intimate with her when she was not on her senses...
He dint understand back then...but he completely understands that now and relate what would have mehak felt ...
he did betray mehak ...but he shud have atleast confessed it to mehak when she was ready to give thier relationship one more chance ...thus action of his might coz an problem in future for sure ...

So mehak was true to her words and started to trust him , and was taking every possible steps to mend her marriage with him ...

Precap sounds interesting ...great update buddy...⭐️
Edited by Thabassum19 - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ADD
IMG TAGS KASH ...
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

My lovely ladies,

Thanks for the motivations and posts. (Special mentions to Haseena, Shinu and Thabs for their motivating gifs and pics. Also Aarti and Fati for making me feel special with your comments)

I will be updating it soon.

@Thabs : I want to add your gif into my next chapter. Can you plz help me with the steps to do so ?

Kash

Awww Kash di. .🤗
Waiting eagerly for the update...
Will be back with my fb too😊
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Thank you so much for the update
Holding the baby and watching her fd's perfect family i guess her heart soften and she thought to give her relationship some time rather than ending it...
But Shaurya did another mistake hiding the truth about mia from mehek...
Mehek may react drastically to feel betrayed again by the same person... 😲
Will there be a pregnancy track next...either mia or mehek or both😛
Enjoyed reading the chapter
Thanks for the pm
Please continue soon
Edited by friendlyghost08 - 5 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Kash get the bbcodes...or else...

here is the direct link...

http://i.imgur.com/rPyQpSS.jpg

Just add

These tags in the middles of the link..

Thanks Thabs

It finally worked . All thanks to you 😃😃
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeayy.. thanks for the update buddy... indeed it was so good to read this. This Mia is another threat and now when Mehak is having soft corner for Shaurya hopefully things will be better for them. And now these two sharing passionate kiss and waiting to read further😆😆😆. thanks for updating soon and keep us entertain stay blessed always and enjoy your weekend
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally di u give some happy moments to them and plz continue like this for few more chapters
Tks for update
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Love it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the beautiful update Kash😛
So beautifully written ...jus loved the way u mold mehek thaughts . Its jus like Mehek has started to give him chance and he is trapped in Mia fiasco😕
Their happy work moments turned towards romantic moments is so beautiful😳
But i am.scared ...shaurya is again doing the same mistake of hiding truth from mehek ...it will.cost him badly in future 😕
Though this time.SK feelings are genuine but Mia truth can not be denied for. . And will.ultimately project a lie and will break mehek trust again
I still hope that Mia has trapped shaurya . .And.their is no truth behind all.this .
I have one thing more in the mind that do mehek really gave him second chance. . Or she was just felt the need of family by seeing noor z happy family😉
Anything can be possible in ur stories kash😉😉
Eagerly waiting for the next update ...please continue soon. .. 😛
Thanks for the PM😛