Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Res πŸ˜›
Unres
This Shaurya is baap of all evilness. What is this madness and obsession?? Poor Mehak is frightened and has to go thru all the torment. He does not love her but only wants her 😲. Harish is worried for Mehak and wants Shaurya to let go off the poor and innocent soul.
Mehak needs to stand up and give it back to him. But I know he will find a way to control and torment her . This guy is too dark.
Thanks for the update and pm Kash πŸ˜›.
Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res ...
Jamaal hai ..no one is here to Res first πŸ˜›
Rajinder.k thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kash yaar this is looking like baap of dark stories... Shaurya is complete devil... Mehak ne Shaurya ko punch kiya was happy but what Shaurya did to her after that was disgusting, felt like myself punching him😑... I think Harish will be a positive support for Mehak after marriage... Ek request hai kash Shaurya ko aage jaake thora sudhar dena pls , Hero ko villen ki tarah dekha nahi jataπŸ˜•
Thanks for the PM and pls continue soon
Edited by Rajinder.k - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hola update aagaya πŸ₯³

Awesome RTM awesome update πŸ‘
Don't stop yaar I want to read more πŸ˜›
Loved it
Kya jor ka diya mehek ne maza aagaya
Par ek pal me soya hua rakshas bahar aagaya
😭 poor girl what he did to herπŸ˜•
Thanks for the suspense thriller update kashπŸ€—
Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres πŸ˜›
Thanks for this fantabulous update kash πŸ˜›
Loved it... So beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shaurya obession is another limit in this story. He is so obsessed with mehek and leaving no chance to show his side to mehek, his father ,or mehek's family. One thing good is mehek atleast tried to retort to this doings . . But ended up being brutally assaulted under the to be married tag. Poor soul... .she should try to share her feeling with someone atleast otherwise shaurya will. Surely made her sick 😲
After marriage also she will not have anybody at her side as karuna too had not good relationship with harish and shaurya .
Donno what next in obessesive mind now. ...eager to know πŸ˜‰
Do continue soon and thanks for the PMπŸ˜›
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
meheks thumbnail
shaurya is so scary.
I got scared by his deed towrds mehek ,it is really frightening.
but what a update .loved it.
actually Iam enjoying reading this kind of shurya.
lot of Thanks 4 update
update veryYyu soon.
Specygirl thumbnail
Res πŸ˜›
Unres
Torn shirt and smeared make up. He is pushing her even more away. Kya pyaar hoga.
Edited by Specygirl - 5 years ago
Angrygirl thumbnail
Wow kash what an update. Itne dino bad aate hi aisa treat to bilkul bhi imagine ni kiya tha woh bhi phele hi chap mein. Must say you are taking this hate concept damn to seriously.
Phele TIKMAH se love to hate mahek mein hum sab ko mujbur kiya and indeed it was a win win one. Aur ab is ff mein love to hate shaurya that to from deeply bottom of the heart kara diya tumne toh.

I know at a point u will definately show a stage of redemption of shaurya for his deeds. But i kind request from the bottom of my heart is ki tum iss baar usko khun se aansuoo se duba do par bhi kamyabi na mil paye itne jldai.

And in a serious note a really appreciate to bring a concept of thos kind kyunki aaj bhi aisi kai ladhlkiyan hai jo aisi situation mein hai aur ek walking dead ki tarah ji rahi hai. Its a crital issue prevailing in our so called indian society which is suppose to put an end. But due to the sensitivety of the matter koi is mein kuch ni karta.
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update
Omg this shaurya is such an animal..he didn't believe in love...i guess iits for his dysfunctional family...
Poor mehek has to go through so much...if her family member saw her in this devastated state...she have to face more pain i guess as most of the family member might accused her
Interesting 1st chapter.. Enjoyed reading it. ..thanks for the pm ... plzz continue soon
Specygirl thumbnail
Obsession can be dark and in Shaurya's case it is going to be the darkest😲. Love now seems a distant dream but she might fall for the oppressor or Shaurya might loosen up and become soft towards her genuinely earning her love and respect. It can go in any direction from here. Eagerly waiting for the upcoming updates. It is very interesting. Thanks for the pm😳.