Posted: 5 years ago
Hello pandas kaha ho
Aaj duty hi yaha πŸ˜›

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dwriter

see who's here Kash di...late latheef of this forum...😎

Congratulationsf for your new FF kash di.πŸ‘...well my happiness doubled since its an FF...πŸ˜ƒ
Kudos to the former writer Anya too.πŸ‘..seems like she's also a lover of dark stories...πŸ˜‰
Read that OS nd your prologue.
It's mind blowing as always..
For the time being feeling sorry for Mehak...but I know our RTM would turn the tables out of random...
when I was a silent reader I used to guess your upcoming twists...but always proved wrong.🀣
Since when am active...my guessing game has picked up a slow pace. Still you owe the credit of giving minor shocks nd heart attacks for your readers..πŸ˜†
Geared up for another exciting ride...
Thanks a lot for giving us another story...
Thanks for the PM..😊
do update soon..

I have pending fbs in other stories...
Aadha Ishq ended so soon...😭
Mile ho...also the same.
TIKMAH3...hmmm..hopefully will be back with my pending fbs..

Thanks Shinu.

Late but latest πŸ˜‰. I am so happy to hear from you.
I love the guessing game and predictive analysis from all of you. So do continue itπŸ˜ƒ.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Hello pandas kaha ho

Aaj duty hi yaha πŸ˜›

Loving it.

Waisey bhi KV is killing in IG, yahaan Anu is killing with throwback pics
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaha aaj update ane wala hai kya
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Loving it.

Waisey bhi KV is killing in IG, yahaan Anu is killing with throwback pics

haha he is showing his body now n then now all girls flattered seeing him like that
πŸ˜†
Ab tho update dedoji😳
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

You know once I told all panda's that posting MehRya pics is banned since the writers get distracted instead of giving us updates ...looks only MehRya pics can get updates now πŸ˜†

Okay then after a long I'm posting a MehRya pic ...πŸ˜†

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Kash ab hamara boss bhi mehrya ke pics post Kar rahi hi
Ab tho update bantha hi😳

free online image hosting
Anuteja10 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

KashishJ thumbnail
Thanks Lima, Anu and Thabsu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

I may use some of these MehRya pics later in further chapters πŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail

Posting first chapter 😎

Disclaimer : Characters & plot may turn bitterly dark so kindly keep an open mind while reading it

This is just a work of fiction. Shaurya is pure evil and fails to acknowledge his mistakes. Mehek on other hand is extremely weak to even fight for her rights. But who knows tables may turn eventualy and poles will be interchanged 😲

Plz push LIKE button and post your fbsπŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 1

"What do you see in her?", Harish rudely intruded Shaurya's solitude while he was getting ready for party, "I agree she is pretty. But you have been with gorgeous and classy women" . A simple roka was performed a day before and he was now officially betrothed to his college sweet heart. Sharmas allowed him to take Mehek along with him and he was excited until his father barged in. Shaurya shrugged his shoulders and tried to avoid him. It was difficult to answer a question which himself never had surety. "Tell me you love her and I will stop pestering you", his father made it clear. "Love???", he laughed out loud, "You mean the feeling you had for Ma which withered off with time", he mocked his father. Though still amicable, his parents were separated since Shaurya was just a toddler. "There is no comparison between Mehek and your mother. Karuna is a strong, well-bred and ambitious woman from an elite family. We had very less in common yet we respected and cared for one another. But Mehek is a weakling, a commoner a dot in a crowd. Regardless of it, all I could see in her eyes is sadness and...and...", his father paused while Shaurya was eager to hear him. "Fear", Harish managed to convey. "You never cease to surprise me, Dad", he laughed again, "I thought you may call her a gold digger. But you seemed to be eager to paint her as a sacrificial lamb". Harish smiled and tried to wipe off an imaginary speck of dirt from his son's shoulders. "I am totally fine with Gold diggers, my son. As long as they keep you happy, their price is justifiable", his experience shone in his voice, "But you fiance seemed to be petrified of you. I wonder what have you done to scare her", he sounded a bit anxious. "I prefer her fear", Shaurya's words were met by shock and soon it turned to questioning glare from his father. "I don't need a strong women who will chose her aspirations over me", he explained. "Karuna and me, we had issues Shaurya. It was an arranged marriage between two individuals who were poles apart. Our feelings were complex yet we never hated eachother. I still strongly believe she loved me in her own strange way. Else she wouldn't have left you in my care", Harish defended his estranged wife. "A child, family and husband were hindrances to her divine goals to achieve so called 'world peace'. It had nothing to do with love", he mocked his father, "Leave it Dad. Though I love Ma, her reasons to leave us can never be justified to me.". Harish took a deep breath, "Anyways, we are diverting from topic. It is not Karuna but Mehek whom I wish to talk about". "She is mine. Mine to cherish and mine to break. If marriage is only way to tie her to me forever then so be it. That's all. It has to do nothing with LOVE", he gestured quotes with his fingers for love. "Fine", Harish gave up on him , "But what about Mehek? Won't her feelings matter? Will you be happy with her if she remains afraid and aloof?", he questioned. "As long as she is bound to me, I am satisfied", he dismissed his father's concern.

Mehek stood before the dressing mirror. She held the knee length dress before her. Nehal had chosen it from her party collection. Unlike Nehal, Mehek was never flamboyant or party person. Yet she liked the freedom and energy she felt among friends during celebrations. She seldom joined for outing that too only with close friends. But thanks to Shaurya she got isolated both in college and hostel. She recalled the fateful night when she decided to attend college party. She was informed that his highness Shaurya Khanna never graced such low key events so she got eager to attend the function. She wanted to let her hair down and have some fun; may be meet some new friends. She had dolled up glamorously, contradict to her usual self. Infact she even had fun with her classmates. Rohit, Sonal and few others were actually good to her until they spotted Shaurya. They all slowly started to wither away and Mehek too decided to scoot before he finds her. Afterwards all she could remember was having a glass of juice and nothing else. When she woke up, she found herself in Shaurya's bed.

"Di, haven't you dressed up yet?", Nehal's knock at door woke her. She threw away the dress and rummaged her wardrobe. She walked up to Nehal's room dressed in her regular fit jeans and long sleeved, red & black checkered shirt. She pulled her hair into a neat pony tail and wore minimal makeup. Nehal was all set for party. She too had dressed up in jeans and top but it was anything but casual. She covered herself with trench coat to escape privy eyes of her family. She rolled her eyes at Mehek's attire but chose to remain silent. After all her cousin was ticket to a happening party and she didn't want to upset her. She was on cloud nine when Mehek requested her to accompany. Little did Nehak know that Mehek was relieved to have her beside as she was afraid to be alone with Shaurya.

Mehek was unsure whether he was unhappy to have Nehal awith them. Even if he was, he didn't show it when Kanta Chachi told him. "Have fun and come back safely", she wished both daughters as they climbed into Shaurya's expensive sedan. Shaurya opened passenger seat for Mehek as Nehal sat behind comfortably.

"You look lovely, Nehal", Shaurya complimented once they covered ample distance from home. Nehel giggled while Mehek smiled weakly at her. "Thanks Jiju. Actually I tried to dress up Di for party but she disagreed", Nehal was enthusiastic. Mehek glared at her but she pulled out her tongue playfully. Shaurya softly laughed at their antics. "It's okay, Nehal. I like your Di the way she is", he touched Mehek's palm softly and gently said, "only I am privileged to relish her beauty". "Awww, so cute", Nehal humored, "Jiju, you are so romantic. Tell me your love story?". "Nehal!!", Mehek rebuked while he smirked. "Oh, C'mon Di. You are so secretive atleast let him talk", she turned to Shaurya, "You know Jiju, Di is so shy and quiet. I wonder how you managed to make her fall for you". He laughed, "Mehek is a surprise package, Nehal. Last time when I found her in a party, she was quiet forthcoming and ...", he paused studying Mehek's bewilderment. She quickly squeezed his palm, appealing him to stay quiet. "Really Jiju?", Mehek squealed in excitement, "tell me more". Shaurya quickly turned his palm to capture Mehek's soft hand in it. He lifted it to his lips. Mehek felt disgusted but was helpless. "May be another time, Nehal. We are almost there", he directed their attention to the posh club. Nehal was in awe while Mehek pulled away and sank back to her seat.

Shaurya gave keys to valet and asked them to refrain from opening Mehek's door. He led her outside and kept his hand on small of her back. Lively atmosphere welcomed them as they entered the venue. Music was loud with vibrant crowd . Nehal confidently walked ahead, making conversations and meeting new people. Atleast she is enjoying, Mehek mused. Her happiness was short lived when she felt his handn grazing down, moving to her derriere. She jerked away from him, showing her discomfort. "Still shy? I wonder why?", he whispered hoarsely into her ears while his arms looped around her waist possessively. "Shaurya, please leave me", she begged. "Why? Afterall you belong to me", he smirked, "in all possible ways". Mehek looked away, blinking back her tears. He cupped her cheek gently, "We are engaged to be married. Why do you still keep pushing me away?", he asked earnestly. For the first time, she felt a slight shade humanity in his eyes. But before she could reassure herself, it faded away and wickedness ruled over him, "Do you need a drink to loosen up?". She denied shaking her head. "Don't be shy, Mehek. I don't mind. Infact being drunk, you look more alluring". Regardless of her strong resolute to stay unaffected, she lost her cool. She yanked lapels of his jacket and shouted at him, "You got me drunk and took advantage of me. Do you even know how grave your mistake is?". Eventhough it was dark and noisy, few passerby stared at them suspiciously. He faced them with an embarrassing grin and gestired reassuring that they are just having a lover's tiff. Mehek felt shattered as if her strength got drained. Her knees became weak and would have fell down if not for Shaurya who gathered her in his arms. He swiftly led her through dim lit pathway and pushed her to dingy card room. Mehek fell on to the center table and sobbed. He quickly locked the door and shouted at her, "Took advantage...Took advantage... Took advantage... Aren't you tired playing it repeatedly?". He dashed to her but Mehek moved away trying to put table between them. She was scared beyond her wits while he balled his fists in frustration. "Look, for the nth time I am telling it. You are mine. I look what belonged to me. Anyways, I am going to marry you. Why are you still upset? Isn't what your middle class upbringing demands and your typical mindset wish for? ", he asked. "No", she yelled back, " It is Love that I desire most. I wanted to give myself to the man I love". He took deep breaths to calm his senses. Love, the damn thing is not leaving me. First my father and now Mehek. I need to put an end to it. "Mehek, I will be honest with you. I don't love you and may never will. Frankly I don't believe in such myths", he grabbed her my shoulders and pulled her closer, "But I want you. Hell! I need you. I feel incomplete without you". Mehek laughed sarcastically, mocking herself. "You will have everything, Mehek. Name, money, status, security, s*x and ...even children. Won't these make you happy?", he asked. Somehow he was desperate to appease her. Mehek shook her head, "Spare me. Please leave me", she implored. He got infuriated by her rejection. "Never. You are mine". She freed herself from his arms and cried out loud, "You will never have my heart. Only my body will belong to you. That too forcefully". "I can live with it. As long as you are bound to me, it doesn't bother me", he declared cruelly. Mehek fisted her tiny hands. She mustered all her strength and punched his jaw. She heaved in satisfaction as he fell down. But she trembled when he glared at her. His eyes shone with madness. "You shouldn't have done it, Mehek. Big mistake", he told her. Mehek dashed to the door but he caught her and threw her into the couch. She opened her mouth to scream but he was quick to silence her with brutal kiss.

Nehal was roaming around club, searching for Mehek and Shaurya. It was getting late and she knew they have to start soon to appease Kanta chachi's curfew. She was tipsy still she recognized her sister when she emerged out of a dark corner. "Di", she threw her hands around Mehek. Shaurya came behind them and she turned her attention to him, "Jiju, what a party yaar? We should do it again". He gave a weak smile and nodded, "Let me take you home". Their ride back home was silent. Nehal slept off in the back seat and Mehek sank into the seat beside her feeling miserable. Once they reached home, Nehal woke and was in better frame . She bid farewell to Shaurya and walked to their home. It was only then Nehal noticed something amiss with Mehek, "Di, are you okay?". Mehek's hair was left open and she wore Shaurya's jacket. Nehal didn't fail to notice that Mehek was avoiding her eyes and hiding behind curtain of hair. "Is everything okay, Di?", Nehal was concerned. She felt guilty that Mehek was left alone while she enjoyed. But her intention was not to disturb the newly betrothed couple."Did anyone misbehave with you? Or something happened at club? We should have told Jiju then itself. He would have dealt with them", Nehak felt angry. "It's nothing, Nehal. No need to fret. I am just tired", she quickly walked to her room. But before she slammed door, Nehal held it, "Di, I may be younger but you can talk to me. I am always there for you". Mehek nodded and smiled before wishing her a goodnight sleep.

Once she was alone in her room, Mehek threw away his jacket. She braced herself and wept, noticing her torn shirt and smeared make up. She slowly removed her top, inspecting herself in mirror. Red marks on her body and palm print visible on her stomach, made her gasp in horror. She recalled Shaurya's words, "Never ever provoke me"

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS