Full update kab ayega my RTM
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Res

Unres๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the prologue Kash. ...it is so beautifully written .. Loved it ๐Ÿ˜›
Anya OS was very beautiful ...i just read it again to refresh my mind the story as you continued after the OS ends.
Shaurya khanna managed to make mehek greed for marriage proposal even suicide threat by mehek. .. Poor girl. Trapped badly by the devil. Mansi chachi words peirced mehek as the kiss was not intentional. Karuna ma came and gave kangan to mehek sealing her as her DIL.
The journey of mehek just started ...it will be interesting to c who will play devil and who will play good when comes to different situation for both of them .
Do. Continue soon and thanks for thr PM๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Aarti
Poor Mehek is trapped by an obsessed mad Shaurya.

Kanta & Karuna are good character where as remaining Sharma family are not goody gooody people.
Nehal will similar to ZKM track.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajinder.k

Waoo! So you made my dream come true, another dark story from your pitara๐Ÿ‘... Prologue jab aisa hai to actual story kaisi hogi... One question , is Shaurya a gangster?... Pls continue soon as I am already craving for the chapter kash๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Raji
@ bold : Hmm another dark story hopefully it won't turn pitch dark and you will hate me๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I usually have an outline in mind and gradually chapters progress. Here I am thinking again and again so that track is manageable and you won't despise Hero & me ๐Ÿ˜•

This could be my story with a sad ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@ bold 2: No, he is not. He is a spoil brat of a rich family and was Mehek's senior in college.
You can read the OS written by Anya (I have provided link in the initial post)
Edited by KashishJ - 5 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Res

Wow RTM Kay dhamakedar shuruwath ki hi
This OS is one of the best stories I read this so many times
Now it's on your hand means sone pe suhaga๐Ÿ˜›
Kya encounter tha maza aagaya poor girl buri tarah phas gayi
Thanks for the beautiful update kash๐Ÿฅณ
Continue soon
N Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Anu

Itna chocholates . I'm loving it. Balle Balle

Mehek's misfortune has just started. Shaurya's possessiveness is going to be difficult for her๐Ÿ˜ญ

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Congratulations for your new story

I m super excited about this story as i have read the os many times..
Awesome start..Shaurya is too much wicked as how he make mehek give in to what he wanted..poor mehek..
Totally loved it and also nervous about getting several heart attacks reading your twists ๐Ÿ˜†... thanks for the pm...please continue soon

Thanks Lima

@ bold : Pakka. Twists bina I cannot narrate๐Ÿ˜†

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Wow thank you for the update Kashish, its so beautiful and as usual Khanna and his attitude. When he asked Mehak for her hand in marriage she is willing to suicide but not willing to accept him but he threaten her back by naming Nehal and she quickly agreed and been caught red handed by Mansi chachi during their kissing encounter. She felt quilty as ever facing Kanta chachi and now introduced to Karuna maa. You are indeed twisty always upto some twisty stories please do continue soon dear thank you so much have a great evening ahead

Thanks Haseena

Shaurya is extremely wicked. He is unknown to delicate feelings and care. Until he realises it, he will hurt Mehek with his crude behaviour.

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Raji
@ bold : Hmm another dark story hopefully it won't turn pitch dark and you will hate me๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I usually have an outline in mind and gradually chapters progress. Here I am thinking again and again so that track is manageable and you won't despise Hero & me ๐Ÿ˜•

This could be my story with a sad ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ

no kashish noo...Don't do this to me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... hazar twist daldo bt ending happy hona chahiye...plzzz ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddramaqueen

Congru for New FF Kash Di
Awesome Start Di
Shaurya is devil. Mehak is helpless. MehRya going to get married due to Shaurya's blackmailing. Mansi is such an idiot. Can't understand Mehak. Kanta n Karuna r sweet.
Want more. Waiting

Thanks Anu
Kanta & Karuna are good characters. But Mehek is so timid that she is afraid of hurting her family rather than confiding in them. Her weakness is going to cost her dearly.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Prologue aysa hi tho full update Roller coaster ride hogi hi na ji ๐Ÿ˜›

Koshish toh yahi hain๐Ÿ˜†
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Prologue looks interesting Kash. You have written it beautifully.
This guy is pure evil and he gets what he wants does not value others emotions. He blackmailed Mehak and made her agree for the marriage. Poor girl has to agree to protect her sister Nehal against this devil. Hope Karuna will be a strong support to Mehak and will protect her against her evil son.
Continue soon eagerly waiting ๐Ÿ˜›.

Thanks Jen

I am so happy that you liked it. Hope you will post your fbs for future chapters too๐Ÿ˜Š

Here Shaurya is devoid of emotions or care. He is alien to love or likes of it. Rather than loving Mehek, he wants to posses and own her. He is pure evil and wicked (most of my stories he is flawed but here he is absolutely negative)

Mehek is a weakling here (unlike my usual depictions of Mehek who is strong and determined). She had dreams and aspirations but unable to fight for them. Her soft character make her susceptible to trouble.